Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Party Boat posted:

Not watched it yet but I'm disappointed they didn't go with "Sym-Vinny of the Night"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
vinny is good and a good dad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol at Jeff's offhand comment/anecdote about how he got bored one weekend and swapped all the labels on his Atari 800 games so he could be surprised whenever he plugged in a game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Lol at Jeff's offhand comment/anecdote about how he got bored one weekend and swapped all the labels on his Atari 800 games so he could be surprised whenever he plugged in a game.

lmao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

that was very cute

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I picture his wife opening the door to the garage and he's waist deep in controller cords and he just looks up all "what?"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

haha

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

watching brad play hitman is infuriating

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lol thats badass

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HORMELCHILI posted:

in the new one its even driving dan nuts

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HORMELCHILI posted:

this was pretty good, it made me think about how crazy it would make people watching me play the level the first time

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

New York Danny playing sumotori dreams against dan was pretty great and I wish they actually made that part of the summer games.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rorie is just the worst

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He's YOSPOS incarnate

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAEfefBIPH0

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

he literally just did the same thing, asking what a powerup does when they just explained it

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Jeff's exasperated disappointment is great every time

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

rorie is just the worst

do you guys remember "lumines" ??

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i really love the hitman quicklooks lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/767559191569375232

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

What's a good archived livestream with Ryan?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Pumprag posted:

If you have premium I remember some of the non-community TNT's being pretty good, like the Fortune Street or the 3do one

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

A new Fortune Street would be the shiznit

Soral
May 30, 2009

the fortune street video is great

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just watched the whole fortune street video because I couldn't sleep, intended to watch for a half hour and doze off but now it's 2:30 am lol. Really good video

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Pumprag posted:

the early unprofessional fridays

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLXrQDP7T0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctprfbTVQqk

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awww yeah baby a two hour Madden quick look

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

Awww yeah baby a two hour Madden quick look

vinny/dan/alex is actually a good team and it will be a shame when he leaves again.

Neato
Mar 2, 2016

Turns out, Vinny just has good chemistry with everyone.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(latest Bombcast) Nothing more embarrassing than a group of gamers discussing how they had no idea a widely known and revered event was even happening.

Ignorance isn't cute, especially when you're collectively reaching 40. Makes me ashamed to be a gamer when people act like this.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The US absolutley destroyed the olympics, broke 2000 year old records, and these fuckin dopes are circle jerking about not knowing anything about it. gently caress off

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Youre melting down while I'm populating an amazingly rich galaxy with planets named after Twitter folks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The X Wing vs Tie Fighter play in the madden quick look is great, the whole multiplayer part of the quick look is the most energetic gb has been in a while.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(latest Bombcast) Nothing more embarrassing than a group of gamers discussing how they had no idea a widely known and revered event was even happening.

Ignorance isn't cute, especially when you're collectively reaching 40. Makes me ashamed to be a gamer when people act like this.

source these

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

The best part of the recent beastcasts has been hearing Bakalar discover in real time exactly who Dan Ryckert is.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Matt Kessler is still funny even though he is more Peter Griffin than ever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

omg Snider is on this week's UPF. There goes my morning

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I love dave and kessler so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk