Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mandactyl
Jun 1, 2011

A kinder, gentler herpes
Grimey Drawer

I too enjoy your drawing and the hit TV program Frasier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)

syscall girl posted:

i'm getting kind of a gotye vibe here

not an insult i know some people don't like their music and i didn't want to say eddie vedder but eh

definitely rock star hair (which is not a compliment either, it just is)
tyvm!

A few years ago I was in Gothenburg for a conference. The second or third night, I stumbled into my hostel room late after an evening of drinking (it was about 3 AM but because it was midsummer, the sun was pretty much up). I awoke a few hours later, disheveled and hungover, to discover the other guy in my room was wearing a math-bio shirt (it was a math and theoretical biology conference). I asked if he was there for the conference and he said yes. I told him I was, too.

I'll cherish his response forever. "You're here for the math bio meeting? Huh, I just assumed you were some kind of rock star."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I didn't know she was taking a selfie.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Aschlafly posted:

tyvm!

A few years ago I was in Gothenburg for a conference. The second or third night, I stumbled into my hostel room late after an evening of drinking (it was about 3 AM but because it was midsummer, the sun was pretty much up). I awoke a few hours later, disheveled and hungover, to discover the other guy in my room was wearing a math-bio shirt (it was a math and theoretical biology conference). I asked if he was there for the conference and he said yes. I told him I was, too.

I'll cherish his response forever. "You're here for the math bio meeting? Huh, I just assumed you were some kind of rock star."

I tried growing my hair out for a couple years, and I just ended up looking like an out-of-work art teacher, and possibly a lumberjack collecting welfare. Some people can do it, others can't. It's the curls.

Curls = yes
Straight = probably not.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

My fiance fell asleep on the couch, and the puppy fell asleep on her.

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

10 Beers posted:

A++ Sleeping Doge photo. Love it.

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

10 Beers posted:

Sleeping dogs best dogs

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Dog and cat detente

He eventually let her get her sleep on but was very suspicious and wanted to boop that nose.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 21:50 on Aug 18, 2016

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

Aschlafly posted:

This is my "oh really that's too bad, I am disappoint" face.

(just kidding I only have one face)

I never knew Scott Stapp was a goon

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Aschlafly posted:

This is my "oh really that's too bad, I am disappoint" face.

(just kidding I only have one face)

Hot drat

Picnic Princess posted:

Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

:allears: I love your teeth.

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

bradzilla posted:

Chipotle is good but really loving overrated at the same time. I guarantee you have local Mexican restaurants near you that are 100x better

I've always put Chipotle into a separate category outside of Mexican. It's tasty as hell but if I wanted Mexican I'd find a proper place. Also: :350:

I ran into one of my most favorite people in the world while pokémon hunting in the Boston Common:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Is it pronounced chip pottle?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Action Jackson! posted:

I've always put Chipotle into a separate category outside of Mexican. It's tasty as hell but if I wanted Mexican I'd find a proper place. Also: :350:

I ran into one of my most favorite people in the world while pokémon hunting in the Boston Common:

What's Maisie Williams' accent like irl?

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

syscall girl posted:

What's Maisie Williams' accent like irl?

Surprisingly American! :v:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Action Jackson! posted:

Digging the glasses and the Chrome bag.

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

10 Beers posted:

Digging the glasses and the Chrome bag.

Thanks! It's one of the best bags I've ever owned. I've had it for years now and it's stood up to tons of abuse.

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
Almost a year ago now (how the time flies), one of my last nights in the Fatherland, shortly before my thesis defense.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Aschlafly posted:

Almost a year ago now (how the time flies), one of my last nights in the Fatherland, shortly before my thesis defense.

You seriously have my hair

It's gorgeous :v:

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Love the hair!

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
I'm looking forward to it not being hot as sin here, so I can wear it down more often.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Is this better yet?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Methanar posted:

Is this better yet?

I'm dead.

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

Methanar posted:

Is this better yet?
Shave your entire face/chin/neck/everything, have your eyebrows cleaned up and ask for a cleanish business cut (looser-style slickback styled with light molding paste or something non-greasy).

You can't pull off Inspector Gadget hair, stop trying.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Methanar posted:

Is this better yet?

You're adorable but the hair is REAL BAD sorry but true

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Methanar posted:

Is this better yet?

What did you change?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Methanar posted:

Is this better yet?

lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

NICE HAT

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

You should smoke less weed dude.

We're all worried about you.

(and don't leech, i fixed the link)

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

What did you change?

Certainly not his trolling tactics.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Got a new haircut and letting the beard grow back in.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

The Joe Man posted:

Shave your entire face/chin/neck/everything, have your eyebrows cleaned up and ask for a cleanish business cut (looser-style slickback styled with light molding paste or something non-greasy).

You can't pull off Inspector Gadget hair, stop trying.

What's wrong with the eye brows? Nobody has ever had a problem with my eyebrows outside of this thread.

Rude.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
How are you supposed to look like a sassy gay man if you don't shave your eyebrows?

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
Its too drat hot, its not quitting time yet and I have to take my pupper to the vet after work which will delay my beer drinking by at least half an hour. Also my hair continues on in full retreat.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Finally, a goon appears in the thread!

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

Methanar posted:

What's wrong with the eye brows? Nobody has ever had a problem with my eyebrows outside of this thread.
Don't ask questions and just do it.

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp
My new shirt finally arrived!

"Now you can wash the other one!"
:goonsay:

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Methanar posted:

Is this better yet?

I think it would look okay with a bit of styling actually

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Carmant posted:

I think it would look okay with a bit of styling actually

how can I get this totally vain ground selfie if the dog acknowledges the camera. dangit

my duckface game on fleek tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Elsa posted:

how can I get this totally vain ground selfie if the dog acknowledges the camera. dangit

my duckface game on fleek tho

Huh?