Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yeah it's really hit and miss what cities they have, but most of north america is fully 3d which is awesome. Check out any big city, zooming around manhattan is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

dumb. posted:

That's loving horrible. :smith:

It is. Tbh, I think (hope?) they're mostly fine, a short single burst like that won't kill healthy people often (though there's a pretty good chance of lasting damage). Unlike those chinese guys, these had gravity on their side.

But the gif is more because

Zzulu posted:

I like how our bodies just turn off like a robot shutting down when electricity gets all up in our grill

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/FTLiBsi.gifv

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Nature adores a vacuum :3:

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

They have made peace.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

I hope nobody died but this is one of the funniest gifs I've ever seen

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Does anyone have that .gif of a guy standing outside a car dealership with a wind sock guy blowing around in the breeze, with the explanation of what a Stand is from Jojo's as a caption?

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

"Special delivery!"

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Avulsion posted:

Go visit the Grand Canyon.

While you're there, hit ctrl+alt+a

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

I think I remember this Dahir Insaat video.

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.

Butt Ox posted:

I think I remember this Dahir Insaat video.

No quadcopter.

Zertoss
Apr 29, 2009

Anatharon posted:

Does anyone have that .gif of a guy standing outside a car dealership with a wind sock guy blowing around in the breeze, with the explanation of what a Stand is from Jojo's as a caption?

https://twitter.com/jory_fix/status/758352293108473859

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

This is horrible and I feel bad for laughing. I hope they're ok.

But I lost it at that guy at the end backing up...

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

I'm learning some sweet moves from this guy.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Someone should clue in TCC to some of this poo poo.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/gCoGlCA.gifv

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

God, soccer players flop over the littlest things.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

I had to watch this a couple of times before I was sure this wasn't a video game glitch. The weird angle it's being filmed at didn't help. Anyone have a cleaner source, i.e. one not filmed off a television?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

FredMSloniker posted:

I had to watch this a couple of times before I was sure this wasn't a video game glitch. The weird angle it's being filmed at didn't help. Anyone have a cleaner source, i.e. one not filmed off a television?

What do you need help with? You can clearly see two foreheads bouncing off each other.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

wow look at that spray of sweat when they connect

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

FredMSloniker posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with your brain that you think this is a video game?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
A lot of goons have face blindness and apparently some also can't tell real life and videogames apart

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

FredMSloniker posted:

You must play some top-notch games where the sweat from the players spraying off their connecting heads is modelled

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Ferrule posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with your brain that you think this is a video game?

Zzulu posted:

A lot of goons have face blindness and apparently some also can't tell real life and videogames apart

Tochiazuma posted:

You must play some top-notch games where the sweat from the players spraying off their connecting heads is modelled

Wow, these sure are some responses to 'the movement of that leg was so bizarre that it looked like a video game glitch at first glance'. Yup.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FredMSloniker posted:

Wow, these sure are some responses to 'the movement of that leg was so bizarre that it looked like a video game glitch at first glance'. Yup.

good thing you mentioned the leg movement specifically in your first post

idiot fucker

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That's a spindly loving leg though. What is this, featherweight?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

DrBouvenstein posted:

I'm learning some sweet moves from this guy.

Wow, that ostrich can dance!

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
This makes me so happy.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

God bless.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Meatgrinder
Jul 11, 2003

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est

Yeah, I'm gonna need a link to the source of that, thanks.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Meatgrinder posted:

Yeah, I'm gonna need a link to the source of that, thanks.

I don't think you can paste URLs to dreams I've had.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

davebo posted:

I don't think you can paste URLs to dreams I've had.

you dream about crap senior theses at any undergrad performing arts program in america?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Sorry, I meant to put the source in that post. I must have forgot while the forums were down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQDK6x1i8jY

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/hMA4uz9.gifv

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless