Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Stockholm Syndrome posted:

Tell me how am I racist when I point out that the muslim population will grow 4x faster than the indigenous population? How is that racist? I'm just projecting into the future what will most likely happen. If Europe reaches muslim majority, it won't end well. For anybody. You're an idiot for using the racist card instantly. I'm not a racist, just don't want my country to turn into a middle eastern hell hole. But apparently in 2016, that makes you a racist. gently caress you.
Well, the fertility rate of Muslims world wide is only around 3, not 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Tell me how am I racist when I point out that the muslim population will grow 4x faster than the indigenous population? How is that racist? I'm just projecting into the future what will most likely happen. If Europe reaches muslim majority, it won't end well. For anybody. You're an idiot for using the racist card instantly. I'm not a racist, just don't want my country to turn into a middle eastern hell hole. But apparently in 2016, that makes you a racist. gently caress you. Just try to understand the numbers for a moment.

D&D may be the easiest forum to troll of them all, but you still have to do a bit better than "I'm not racist, I just think that swarthy people breed like animals and are incapable of civilization".

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010
I'm not saying that. But you can take a look at muslim countries and maybe figure out that things aren't so good there. I didn't say they're incapable of civilization, you did. I'm just observing the world truthfully. And it doesn't look good for Europe to be honest. You'd be blind not to see that. But yeah, I'm a racist and got nothing of value to add, carry on.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

But yeah, I'm a racist and got nothing of value to add, carry on.

This is the first accurate statement you've made so far. Keep up the good job, there's hope for you still.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
So, what you're saying is that we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, and to do that we have to keep the Muslims out.

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Well, the fertility rate of Muslims world wide is only around 3, not 8.

Yeah that's true, but in Europe it seems to be a little higher. And the indigenous peoples fertility rate is well under 2. Add to that the immigration and refugees, and you've got yourself a lot of muslims in the coming years. I don't have anything against muslims, but I'd rather not have all the rape and crime they bring. For example, in Finland over 50% of rapes are done by foreigners (mainly muslims). And immigrants/refugees have 17-fold increased chance to commit rape compared to the indigenous population. Is it racist not to want more rapists in your country? Apparently it is, because not liking muslims is racists. Even when they prove many of them are not fit to live in a civilized way. But I'm a racist for pointing that out. Sorry!

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Yeah that's true, but in Europe it seems to be a little higher. And the indigenous peoples fertility rate is well under 2. Add to that the immigration and refugees, and you've got yourself a lot of muslims in the coming years. I don't have anything against muslims, but I'd rather not have all the rape and crime they bring. For example, in Finland over 50% of rapes are done by foreigners (mainly muslims). And immigrants/refugees have 17-fold increased chance to commit rape compared to the indigenous population. Is it racist not to want more rapists in your country? Apparently it is, because not liking muslims is racists. Even when they prove many of them are not fit to live in a civilized way. But I'm a racist for pointing that out. Sorry!

Cerebral Bore posted:

D&D may be the easiest forum to troll of them all, but you still have to do a bit better than "I'm not racist, I just think that swarthy people breed like animals and are incapable of civilization".

As I said, you're going to have to try a little bit harder.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Muslims aren't an imminent threat, no, but what happens in the future when the birth rates for muslims are 8 and 2 for the indigenous people in Europe? People don't seem to consider what will happen in the future. It's simple math. But apparently we shouldn't care about our own people and just welcome all this "diversity" because we're good people. So good in fact, that we'll be minorities in our own countries after some time. And the majority then will be muslims, and you can take a look what goes on in muslim majority countries, like Saudi Arabia. This is what Europe will get after 50% of our population is muslim. Who the gently caress wants that? Because unless something is done, it will be inevitable. Simple loving math.

Dude, you need to get laid :yikes:

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Cat Mattress posted:

So, what you're saying is that we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, and to do that we have to keep the Muslims out.

Well if theyre threatening our way of life, then yes? They do that in their own countries, try walking in a bikini in these muslim countries and see what happens. It won't end well. But you just conveniently ignore everything bad that islam brings, because critizing islam is racism. Again, I'm not a racist. I think all people are equal, but if some group of people decide it's fine to behead people for crimes or throw gays off the roofs or make the women men's property I'm going to say something. That's not how it goes. You cannot loving do that. But then again, I'm a racist. gently caress you :)

Stockholm Syndrome fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Aug 19, 2016

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Friendly Humour posted:

Dude, you need to get laid :yikes:

Sure, I'm posting on SA.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sure, I'm posting on SA.

Ok, good. Just stay here and post a lot. There's no need to go on an sexually frustrated gun rampage.

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Friendly Humour posted:

Ok, good. Just stay here and post a lot. There's no need to go on an sexually frustrated gun rampage.

Talk for yourself. I'm just stating the facts.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Talk for yourself. I'm just stating the facts.

pls don't kill anyone

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Friendly Humour posted:

pls don't kill anyone

Why would I kill someone? I'm just worried for Europe in general.

Ohio State BOOniversity
Mar 3, 2008

Sure, I'm posting on SA.

have you considered marrying into the future of Europe?

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

gay rites posted:

have you considered marrying into the future of Europe?

Dunno, seems pretty bleak.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Muslims aren't an imminent threat, no, but

loving Christ, really.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dunno, seems pretty bleak.

It's alright, it'll be ok. There are people who can help you.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Wow I don't check the forums for a while and Captain Aryan just zooms right in.

Once again speaking from experience and from a town with a high (UK-wise) Muslim population I am really not seeing the problem. Maybe it's because we also have the highest concentration of pubs and it scares away the breed-happy Arabs like the crucifix does the legendary vampire.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Here's the E/N anonymous thread. You can send email to volume about your problems and request for directions for your particular country.

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010
The problems start when the muslim population reaches high enough numbers. If they don't, you won't have much of a problem. Except terrorist attacks. I'm just worried for that possibility. Because muslims do reproduce in greater numbers than indigenous europeans. I'm not wrong am I? Add to that the increased crime that refugees bring, in Germany alone there are said to be 400 sleeper cells ready to commit terrorist acts. Not to discount all the raping and sexual harassment Europe has witnessed the past year from these refugees. Most of who come in to Europe for the generous welfare system. Not because they couldn't stay where they were. But yeah, I'm a loving racist.

Stockholm Syndrome fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Aug 19, 2016

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The problems start when the muslim population reaches high enough numbers. If they don't, you won't have much of a problem. Except terrorist attacks. I'm just worried for that possibility. Because muslims do reproduce in greater numbers than indigenous europeans. I'm not wrong am I?

You don't happen to own a gun do you?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The problems start when the muslim population reaches high enough numbers. If they don't, you won't have much of a problem.

At more than 10 muslims per 100 in the population, gravity stops being real.

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

At more than 10 muslims per 100 in the population, gravity stops being real.

At over 50 muslims per 100 in population, gravity will no longer exist because Allah said so.

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Friendly Humour posted:

You don't happen to own a gun do you?

No and I'm not a violent person. Just someone who sees a lot of violence committed by these muslims. But I'm the whackjob for being scared. gently caress you.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Can someone rename this thread the 'Racism Megathread' and maybe start a new europol?

(I'm fairly sure I've made a similar request before :ohdear:)

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

At over 50 muslims per 100 in population, gravity will no longer exist because Allah said so.

There's nothing I can really say to this. You respond to my joke by saying something dumber than my joke version of a racist idiot.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Rappaport posted:

Can someone rename this thread the 'Racism Megathread' and maybe start a new europol?

This is the fourth iteration of such an attempt.

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

There's nothing I can really say to this. You respond to my joke by saying something dumber than my joke version of a racist idiot.

You don't understand humor yourself that well do you?

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

You don't understand humor yourself that well do you?

lol dude you don't get to play the "I was only pretending to be a racist shithead" card.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Rappaport posted:

This is Europe.

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

YF-23 posted:

lol dude you don't get to play the "I was only pretending to be a racist shithead" card.

No I'm not, because I'm not a racist. You dumbfuck. I welcome all people who work and act decently, much of that is missing with the muslim immigrants/refugees. You're the idiot for saying I'm wrong. Look at the loving stats. Immigrants and refugees are much more prone to criminal activities than the indigenous population. Don't you loving understand what that means? They also don't care for western values, for them it's ok if gays get slaughtered. Etc. You're a loving idiot.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Your posting doesn't care much for western values either, I guess we'll have to deport you Stockholm Syndrome. :(

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

YF-23 posted:

Your posting doesn't care much for western values either, I guess we'll have to deport you Stockholm Syndrome. :(

That's all you've got? You're a loving pathetic example of a human being. Everything negative that's said about muslims means the speaker is automatically a racist. You're a loving product of the media and public opinion. Congratulations, robot!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

This is the fourth iteration of such an attempt.

I am aware, but at least the stupid swimwear discussion shut down after a mod clamped down on it; if we could similarly avoid the endless "is the mohammedan a fundamentally degenerate beast-man" circular firing squad from erupting every other day this'd be a much more readable thread. At least that one Tony Blair avatar man still bothers to post relevant news articles :shrug:

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

I yearn for the days I would yell back and forth with LemonDrizzle over economy poo poo.

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Rappaport posted:

I am aware, but at least the stupid swimwear discussion shut down after a mod clamped down on it; if we could similarly avoid the endless "is the mohammedan a fundamentally degenerate beast-man" circular firing squad from erupting every other day this'd be a much more readable thread. At least that one Tony Blair avatar man still bothers to post relevant news articles :shrug:

Most muslims are normal people. Everybody agrees on that right? So why does everyone get so flared when I point out that muslims rape more etc.? That's just fact. Should I feel bad for saying it? Because it's true. Maybe I should differentiate between refugees and muslims in general or something, but I think these things are more of a norm in a muslim communities than in others. But that makes me a racist, because you cannot point any wrongdoing of muslims. Because that's racist. See where that leads?

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Most muslims are normal people. Everybody agrees on that right? So why does everyone get so flared when I point out that muslims rape more etc.? That's just fact. Should I feel bad for saying it? Because it's true. Maybe I should differentiate between refugees and muslims in general or something, but I think these things are more of a norm in a muslim communities than in others. But that makes me a racist, because you cannot point any wrongdoing of muslims. Because that's racist. See where that leads?

It leads to the endless slap fest of "ur racist" "nuh uh!" "lol ur a troll racist" "nuh uh", which could, and IMHO should, be contained to its own thread. There are other things happening in Europe than the EMERGING CALIPHATE, but they get drowned under the racism-notracism white noise.

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

YF-23 posted:

I yearn for the days I would yell back and forth with LemonDrizzle over economy poo poo.

I yearn for not being called racist for pointing out statistics. Oh well...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

SS, my friend, do you own any guns?