Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I really do think it was the weed. I don't know when exactly he started with edibles, but right about the time he starts mentioning that he's "allegedly" just eaten some edibles, things start to go downhill, and when the vape pen is purchased, he falls off a cliff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

weed can definitely gently caress your brain up

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

This is an eating challenge done right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2LYx2GubsU

3 Asian guys get in a car with a wheel of chance hubcap to see who has to go into one of 10 fast food chains in LA. They speak super broken english and end up ordering giant combo meals and one guy keeps getting picked over and over.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

OctoberBlues posted:

We all remember the LA Beast, right? He's done some crazy things, like eating a 5 lb package of sugar free gummy bears, eating a cactus, and drinking an old crystal pepsi and immediately throwing it up!

Lately the Beast has gotten a little weird. He's done live chats where he seems to be more and more unhinged. He doesn't do eating challenges anymore and berates fans who ask him why. He is training to become the fastest man to walk across America. I don't remember his exact plan, but it's something like 40 miles a day, every day, for three months. He is woefully unprepared for this. But don't worry! He smokes a lot of marijuana now, like crazy amounts. This leads to a lot of new videos where he just screams things like a mentally challenged person and people comment about how they are worried about him.

ANYWAY. He recently posted this video of a car accident he was in, and judging by the car (seen in the preview shot and at 5:20) he should be dead. I can only imagine he was high as balls speeding down the road and saw a fly or something and swerved off the road. The accident almost certainly killed his pet tarantula.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8mo50j5g08

So, if you want to watch the LA Beast complete his mental breakdown, just stay tuned to his channel. It's no longer funny or entertaining, but it is fascinating in a psychological kind of way.

That can't be true. I was told, right here on the internet, that pot smoking is really good for a person and the world would be a better place if everyone smoked it all the time.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

That can't be true. I was told, right here on the internet, that pot smoking is really good for a person and the world would be a better place if everyone smoked it all the time.

On the other hand sam up there smokes weed all the time and he's just nice and mellow. You never know!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah it was def the weed not the random loving mix of poo poo he was constantly shoveling down his gullet

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Those crayons said non-toxic right on the box dammit!!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i normally wouldn't say it was the weed, but I think this guy probably is having waaaay too much weed and wasn't all there to begin with

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

e: Dude was a starting offensive lineman for Fordham.

But unlike Vince Lombardi when he dies it won't be because he didn't let doctors touch his butt.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I hate his hair in these new videos. It's so bad. I hate it.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I think weed is probably similar to the way you can have a few beers after work and be a normal human being but also drink like 12 before getting out of bed in the morning and be a sopping wreck. LA Beast seems like the guy who takes a couple hit out of his weed vape thing before he gets out of bed to "establish some positive vibes for the day".

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
holy moley that video in the OP. watched a couple of the others, "eh, he doesn't seem great, but..."

that first video tho? that's a dude about to lose it. the part where he talks about having a support system in place and being Just Fine is legit loving unnerving in the context of having watched his poo poo for awhile

gonna vote weed + schizophrenia activating. dude is clearly freaked the gently caress out and can't even keep it together enough to cut shamefully weird parts of his videos instead of just "awkwardly charming". drat la beast. take ya meds (and not the weed ones)

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i liked some of his eating videos. he doesnt seem that unhinged to me, it could be an act. i'm not a teenager so i shant be watching vlogs

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm usually first in line to cast shade on an entertainer for being fake for the sake of marketing but I really don't thing Beast fakes his stuff. And in this case that's part of the problem.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Relin posted:

i liked some of his eating videos. he doesnt seem that unhinged to me, it could be an act. i'm not a teenager so i shant be watching vlogs

the vlogs are later ones, where he's more psychotic

mind the walrus posted:

I'm usually first in line to cast shade on an entertainer for being fake for the sake of marketing but I really don't thing Beast fakes his stuff. And in this case that's part of the problem.

he faked the "burning my hand in hot ice" thing, there are videos of people doing the same and it's just kinda warm, not scalding

OctoberBlues posted:

He's doing like 15 hits off of this thing, I do one and get pretty wrecked, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXvwQOD0F8o

is it just me, or does he get more lucid for a little while, after a couple hits? then straight back to bat poo poo city

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
57% straight oil is some pretty potent poo poo wow. Probably need it to deal with the weight of Internet assholes trying to turn you into a shtick performer.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Right when I got my weed license this spring and stepped into the adjacent weed shop with it I saw the Beast there. He sounded pretty well balanced and intent on getting in shape. Especially considering just hours earlier he had done the glowstick tears video. I told him to go to the somethingawful TV channel (goontube) a whole lot of times because he is / was adored on there and gets talked about a lot. And because the goontube format is a pretty cutting edge idea as far as generating internet video fame goes.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
I still think his best years are ahead of him, even if the worst case is true schizophrenia gets better in a lot of cases, could get cured this century, and there will be more opportunities for fame than ever as the internet and technology keep developing.

The talking apple
Oct 24, 2005
Shoenice is doing a bottle slam for the next ten days if you do want to watch someone die.

What happened to fatman anyhow? He has to be dead.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He says right there in the video that he didn't used to smoke weed because it made him paranoid but now he does because his mind "keeps racing" and going to weird places and weed is his self medication

so yeah brain problems

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

People with blue eyes are liars.

Lo Pan was right: Put your faith in green delight!

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Is Youtube stars breaking down a new thing now? The other day there was an article about some make-up superstar losing it.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I hope Hannah Hart keeps her poo poo together; she seems nice

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Pubic Lair posted:

3 Asian guys get in a car with a wheel of chance hubcap to see who has to go into one of 10 fast food chains in LA. They speak super broken english and end up ordering giant combo meals and one guy keeps getting picked over and over.

It's weird that megwin is like, the only Japanese guy on youtube.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Pubic Lair posted:

The way the dude tries to say 'most popular combo' to multiple confused staff members was great :v:

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

LA Beast posted:

I'm here for a reason.

Seems schizo to me.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He seriously needs to franchise this poo poo.

Russian Beast, Chinese Beast, Somali Beast.....all with their unique foods and cultures.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

spud posted:

Somali Beast

Xtreme no-eating challenge

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Nanomashoes posted:

It's weird that megwin is like, the only Japanese guy on youtube.

Cause Japan is like 20 years behind on internet stuff. Most Japanese video guys are probably trying to get famous on some Realplayer video site at the rear end end of the internet.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Compared to his old videos the guy looks like absolute poo poo.

I blame crystal (Pepsi).

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
his irl friends should probably have a heart to heart with him imo, but that assumes he has real and true friends in la

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I hate yankees posted:

his irl friends should probably have a heart to heart with him imo, but that assumes he has real and true friends in la

I don't think he does, it came up on one of the livechats or something that he didn't have anyone in LA to help him move so he ended up hiring some kind of service.

He at least used to have a roommate at that other place, but now that he lives alone I think he just spends all day vaping and yelling into cameras by himself.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

OctoberBlues posted:

I don't think he does, it came up on one of the livechats or something that he didn't have anyone in LA to help him move so he ended up hiring some kind of service.

He at least used to have a roommate at that other place, but now that he lives alone I think he just spends all day vaping and yelling into cameras by himself.

Wait, so his main contact with the outside world is via the youtube comments on his videos? No wonder he's going loving crazy.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
rip la beast smoked too much weed and died

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Y-Hat posted:

i guess he's dead to me now. i stopped giving a poo poo about Beast when he wouldn't shut up about bringing back Crystal Pepsi but held out hope he'd go back to doing them when they finally listened. now that he's trying to walk across america instead, i have no emotional investment in his fat idiot rear end anymore

Not to mention that Crystal Pepsi has been available at various places around where I live, and from the Youtube comments available at many other places, making that pathetic video even more pathetic. What does Beast really want from this, to have his face on the bottle? To somehow gain some sort of respect for bringing back a drink that failed over twenty years ago? He's looking for something out of this that won't be solved by Pepsi tossing more cash into a nostalgic lark.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

more like the la bitch

thank you

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I know a few guys at my gym who became unhinged when they started taking big doses of ephedrine and caffeine to cut. Didn't someone say he was taking diet pills? Even Hydroxycut can make you act weird if you take too much for too long.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
The LA beast eats a whole Egyptian mummy

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

Captain Yossarian posted:

The LA beast eats a whole Egyptian mummy

the la beast does a gauntlet challenge with various precious archaeological artifacts, drinks some lead paint to wash them down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
The LA Beast eats an oil drum full of rancid egg shells

• Locked thread