Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

please change the name of this thread to "no, this thread is jeffrey"

I PMed het to see if we could finally get rid of the ghostface title finally but he said there's not an overwhelming consensus for a new title. Everyone empty quote this poo poo please we can do it rap thread do it for Jeffery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

please change the name of this thread to "no, this thread is jeffrey"

anything is better than that old title

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession
Done!

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
That is in fact better than the old one.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

monkeu posted:

I PMed het to see if we could finally get rid of the ghostface title finally but he said there's not an overwhelming consensus for a new title. Everyone empty quote this poo poo please we can do it rap thread do it for Jeffery

dude you totally just got loving owned!

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
No Limit "GMIX" with Master P, tity boi, Gucci, Travis Scott and Ferg

https://m.soundcloud.com/2chainz/no-limit-g-mix-main-mix-v4-cd

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Omgggggg

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

monkeu posted:

No Limit "GMIX" with Master P, tity boi, Gucci, Travis Scott and Ferg

https://m.soundcloud.com/2chainz/no-limit-g-mix-main-mix-v4-cd

:worship:

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

monkeu posted:

That is in fact better than the old one.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
My favorite running situation in Gucci Mane's Snapchat is him being hungry. It's just so funny to me. All these millions of dollars and he just wants a burger or some food. Something.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Tory Lanez album is good

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:siren:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:siren:

Frank is Out

This is not a drill

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I'm in my girls house with my laptop hooked up to her big tv with the surround sound and I've got the iTunes visualiser on to Blonde and I'm in total ecstasy.

What a weekend. Bless you all

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
Hope y'all are watching the fight too

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Robert Analog posted:

Hope y'all are watching the fight too

Yeah man the Takeover pre show is on now.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Some piece of poo poo network in my country took the rights to the fight and it's blacked out on fight pass.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/duddersj/status/767153359379894272

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Just listened to all of ‪‎blonde‬

First impression....Where's the drums? In an effort to be experimental and creative Ocean seems to have totally ruined this album. It's like a bunch songs with 1 weird instrument and a vocal to each track. Nothing more. Overall the album feels like a collection of demo songs, except for Nikes and Nights. The other songs feel like ideas that aren't developed. It seems like he was trying so hard to be creative and original that his songs just turned into minimalistic arty bullshit. Except I usually like arty bullshit.

Very disappointed by this album. Nights and Nikes are both good though.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Andre killed that poo poo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

McGregor won

Frank won

🙏

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Boywhiz88 posted:

Boywhiz88 posted:

Boywhiz88 posted:

Hit rewind like a million times

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

mac and cheese 4 is great. really does feel like one of his mixtapes instead of the bloated pop mess that was excuse my french. loving all the harry fraud beats

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hrmmm yeah i've listened to blonde once now and i'm not so sure about this. i do love the album version of nikes (even if it's a bit of a tease when the drums kick in at the end just to fade out the song 10 seconds later) without the pitch shifted stuff overlaid and a few other songs but yeah mostly i'm afraid it's otherwise too sparse for my tastes and on first impression most of those songs weren't good enough to stand alone like that. nights, ivy, and the solo+reprise with 3stax are cool too.

Budget Prefuse posted:

mac and cheese 4 is great. really does feel like one of his mixtapes instead of the bloated pop mess that was excuse my french. loving all the harry fraud beats

yeah that one is really good i love all those beats i don't even care who is rapping on it

thathonkey fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Aug 21, 2016

asap-salafi
May 5, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I'm in my girls house with my laptop hooked up to her big tv with the surround sound and I've got the iTunes visualiser on to Blonde and I'm in total ecstasy.

What a weekend. Bless you all

are you me

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
man Nights is so fuckin good

virinvictus
Nov 10, 2014
Not gonna lie. I expected to wake up to see this thread at 100+ posts like the drop for Views.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I was pretty underwhelmed, honestly. It's not bad, but definitely hasn't lived up to the hype or wait on the first play-through. Nothing really made me wanna dance.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah it's very underwhelming given the huge lead up :eng99:

another muddled release

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
Just like I said before. Everyone likes to talk about and cite frank but when it comes to his albums no one actually fucks with em.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Frank's albums are just cool to listen and do other poo poo to.

They are like the ultimate in cool background music.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
I still need to give it some more time, I like it but I don't think it's on the same level as Channel Orange. It's a bit too mellow, sparse, and samey for me; Channel Orange felt like a varied rollercoaster of emotions, this is more of a quiet late-night vibe album. I don't know if that's a bad thing but it's not really what I was expecting it to be.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dexo posted:

Frank's albums are just cool to listen and do other poo poo to.

They are like the ultimate in cool background music.

Yeah fr. I was sad I had no weed last night with the iTunes visualiser on. I was up till 5am watching UFC so I was already pretty wrecked so I loved listening to it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MC4 is... Surprisingly good :stare:

Beats are loving INSANE

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Did MC4 leak or release cause I can only play a few songs on Apple Music. I love French

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Yeah hahaha so the album was officially delayed til October due to "sample issues" BUT the label had already sent CDs out to Target and they accidentally( ?) put it on their shelves!

So some dudes went out and bought it and now it's leaked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
I like Frank's new album, good music to smash to