Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Phil Davis wrestled his girl into the couch because she could outstrike him if he kept it standing.

this is the funniest DV story ever, if it could ever be funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Mr. Nice! posted:

Hermes Franca is a real piece of work too, iirc.

hes bad

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Actor from a soap opera for retards and manchildren decides to get in a real fight with a real athlete, lol

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
i hope cm punk wins as a lesson to kids that if you're rich enough and famous enough you can accomplish anything

Bad Mr Frosty
Apr 25, 2012

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Actor from a soap opera for retards and manchildren decides to get in a real fight with a real athlete, lol

I appreciate that you are brave enough to share these edgy opinions.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Anyone who beats my favourite fighters while not being one of my favourite fighters, so Tyron Woodley and Brock Lesnar.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Bad Mr Frosty posted:

I appreciate that you are brave enough to share these edgy opinions.

I don't think you understand what edgy means

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Mate

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with Fuck Mountain.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Or renowned artist decideds to compete in a children's game for idiots and wannabe tough guys, lol

It's pretty silly either way!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Not sure "wannabe" comes into it when you fight in the worlds premier MMA league to be honest, unless you are infact, CM Punk.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I wouldn't really call it a children's game either. Really that post doesn't make any sense if you think about it.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Joe Lauzon and his brother Dan beat the poo poo out of each other at a family BBQ under the unified rules of mma when they were teenagers iirc, so UFC isn't too far off from a children's game for wannabe tough babies

there also is that video i'm thinking of where Ben Rothwell fought a fat child with down syndrome (not matt mitrione)

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Flippinlikebirds posted:

Or renowned artist decideds to compete in a children's game for idiots and wannabe tough guys, lol

actually the people who compete for the ufc are quite literally the best fighters in the world, instead of being the best at making codpiece cuddles palatable for white christian americans

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen

Flippinlikebirds posted:

I bet that sounded way funnier in your head

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen
Sometimes when you read that poo poo, it's hard to not want to call the person a fag or something. But this isn't high school, can't go around just saying mean things

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I wouldn't really call it a children's game either. Really that post doesn't make any sense if you think about it.

Children watch MMA, grown men watch pro-wrestling. What's not to get?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Knock off the idiotic mma vs prowrestling slapfights

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
No problem, since we're gonna get one at UFC203.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Halloween Jack posted:

Is War Machine still the most horrible piece of poo poo in MMA?
I apologize for asking this question; for a few blessed moments I forgot that Michael Bisping is still alive.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Left Hook Larry is a reyt lad

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i am just glad that cm punk the best professional wrestler in history has so many people invested in his ufc debut :)

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Halloween Jack posted:

I apologize for asking this question; for a few blessed moments I forgot that Michael Bisping is still alive.

how is bisping worse than a guy who tried to rape and murder his girlfriend

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
How isn't he

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Foul Fowl posted:

how is bisping worse than a guy who tried to rape and murder his girlfriend

It all rests on if he beats Hendo.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Flippinlikebirds posted:

i am not even sure who we are talking about

Discount Trombones posted:

No problem, since we're gonna get one at UFC203.

brilliant

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Left Hook Larry is a reyt lad

This would be a good name for a guy feuding with No Way Jose in NXT.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I liked the shower scenes in this week's episode.

Also Lars Fredricksen (from Rancid) is in it for some reason.

Keg fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Aug 25, 2016

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Keg posted:

I liked the shower scenes in this week's episode.

Also Lars Fredrickson is in it for some reason.

Didn't you read his tagline? He is Lars Fredrickson, Phil's Friend

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Bluedeanie posted:

Didn't you read his tagline? He is Lars Fredrickson, Phil's Friend

I once got drunk with a guy from The Aquabats, who opened for Rancid, so I am also CM Punk's friend.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
"I'm fat" -- CM Punk

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Keg posted:

I once got drunk

Keg posted:

I am also CM Punk's friend.

Keg buddy I got some bad news for you

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
where are people watching this and is it worth the time?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Torrents and fight pass. It's only 20 minutes so aye it's worth a little of your time.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

If you have any interest in 'build to a big fight' fighter documentaries and behind the scenes poo poo its fairly enjoyable - or if you want to see someone throw horrible punches and get schooled episode after episode and then verbally beat himself up during dinner/tv night with his wife it's great for that too.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Bluedeanie posted:

Keg buddy I got some bad news for you

he has plenty of stories of dd'ing for his friends. homicide blacked out and pissed on his floor

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

he has plenty of stories of dd'ing for his friends. homicide blacked out and pissed on his floor

Maybe he's actually straight edge because being the one sober guy watching a pack of drunk and/or coked up meathead wrestlers is hilarious.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cabbit posted:

Maybe he's actually straight edge because being the one sober guy watching a pack of drunk and/or coked up meathead wrestlers is hilarious.

He does have good stories about spotting Tito Ortiz at a nightclub and trying to goad a blackout drunk Samoa Joe into fighting him. Even more hilarious considering he's basically done the same thing to himself but on a grander stage and completely sober.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I was feeling bad for AJ until she ordered a well-done steak.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
why isn't there an inverse documentary showing matt riddle getting used to new drug regimens etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
if you haven't seen the documentary, these are really all you need to watch:

https://streamable.com/mnfs

https://twitter.com/LegKickTKO/status/768598306624770050

• Locked thread