Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
btw i have a couple crunchyroll trials if someone wants on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Watch as the grift spider weaves her cocoon of delusion and unskewing

Trump promoted her because she sugar coated the truth instead of trying to bring him bluntly back to reality.

Truly another sign of a well run campaign

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Epic High Five posted:

Watch as the grift spider weaves her cocoon of delusion and unskewing

the downside of the campaign manager removing trump from reality is that the chance of a meltdown before the debate will decline

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

yep!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

this will be known as the visual novel era of the trump thread

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

REMEMBER ME PECKERWOOD?? WHEN I KILLED YOUR BROTHER?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's hilarious to me that Trump views himself as such a shrewd operator, but anybody who is fluent in Rephrase 101 can play him like a fiddle

Also puts into perspective just how howlingly incompetent the entire GOP field was this year, and the GOPe is presently

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMdhAFPWzFw

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the downside of the campaign manager removing trump from reality is that the chance of a meltdown before the debate will decline

It creates a pressure cooker where the reality of EVs and debate performance with have more explosive results

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fun quiz, what has taken down more US aircraft:

1) Radical Islamic Terrorism
2) CANADIAN geese

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

2) CANADIAN geese

idk, but I do know that the F-35 is an expert at destroying F-35s

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

2) CANADIAN geese
I mean the score is 4 to 1, right?

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

TheTatteredKing posted:

Yeah I think I saw it on that without a sub. If you haven't seen trigger's other stuff it might be less fun.
Everyone should see Inferno Cop on youtube

Inferno Cop is loving great

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

If someone finally learned how to drive the Trumpbot for the first time since Ivana was at the wheel, that means two things:
1. This will get interesting
2. Trump and Kellyanne Conway are going to gently caress

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Oiled and Ready posted:

If someone finally learned how to drive the Trumpbot for the first time since Ivana was at the wheel, that means two things:
1. This will get interesting
2. Trump and Kellyanne Conway are going to gently caress

It never hurts to suck up to the boss.

lolling how Trump demoted the pollster who told him without any sugar coating his polling and trending was dismal.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Conway most likely has a lot of experience dealing with developmentally disabled individuals.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

where have you been, 9/11 doesn't count, just ask rudy giuliani

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Depends on if you limit it to only big commercial flights or not, but Canada Geese win for sure otherwise and Turkey Vultures are the gold medalist in ramming their bodies into airplane engines. Helpfully no attacks took place in NYC on 9/11/01 according to the mayor at the time so actually the Geese win with just the Hudson thing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_goose#Aircraft_strikes

Eonwe posted:

idk, but I do know that the F-35 is an expert at destroying F-35s

NOT A BIRD GODDAMNIT

Although if you want to include the number of Chinese fighters taken down from trying to copy that broke rear end plane into their own designs I'll allow it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Internet Webguy posted:

Conway most likely has a lot of experience dealing with developmentally disabled individuals.

She helped the famous Todd Akins campaign

Also Trump has much in common with Hitler
-Prefers to promote people who suck up to him, not because of their performance or history of truthiness
-Encourages gladiator like infighting for everyone below him since it makes him feel important and powerful
-No interest in trying to investigate why things aren't going his way, more obsessed with blaming other factors for failed results
-Easily manipulated by subordinates/lackeys who understand his massive ego and other personality flaws. Knowing his
flaws makes it easier to manipulate and got ahead of the competition

etalian fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Aug 20, 2016

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

etalian posted:

She helped the famous Todd Akins campaign

Also Trump has much in common with Hitler
-Prefers to promote people who suck up to him, not because of their performance or history of truthiness
-Encourages gladiator like infighting for everyone below him since it makes him feel important and powerful
-No interest in trying to investigate why things aren't going his way, more obsessed with blaming other factors for failed results
-Easily manipulated by subordinates/lackeys who understand his massive ego and other personality flaws. Knowing his
flaws makes it easier to manipulate and got ahead of the competition

Isnt this every villain

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

49 seconds
does he not realize the cameras follow him errywhere he goes

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i love dat duck

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
this thread is becoming great(er) again(er)

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

america

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

the goose is george zimmerman

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

some notes about today's rally:
  • crowd is either "aspiring top % biz owners" or rednecks
  • approx 4000 through the door at 5:45 local time
  • campaign only paid to use half of the building
  • many of Trump's policies would actually hurt the areas in and around Fredericksburg

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/republicans-prep-break-glass-emergency-plan-as-trump-tumbles-227217#ixzz4HuZDKIVO

quote:

Party strategists are mapping out blueprints for down-ballot candidates, in TV ads and on the campaign trail, to present themselves as checks on a Hillary Clinton presidency. It’s an approach that would essentially admit a Trump loss.

the internal polling must not be skewing well

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

AAB posted:

some notes about today's rally:
  • crowd is either "aspiring top % biz owners" or rednecks
  • approx 4000 through the door at 5:45 local time
  • campaign only paid to use half of the building
  • many of Trump's policies would actually hurt the areas in and around Fredericksburg

failing to see how a great again america hurts Fredericksburg????????

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i hope the crowd size shrinking becomes a thing

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

yesssss drown in a barrel of bobcat cum, gop

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

failing to see how a great again america hurts Fredericksburg????????

Revenge for Fredericksburg hurting America in 1862.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

magiccarpet posted:

i hope the crowd size shrinking becomes a thing

it shouldn't be, because it's such a meaningless thing other than for the most shallow coverage of a thing possible, but hey guess who's been saying how awesome and cool he is because he gets huge rallies and how his huge rallies will 100% turn into votes?

So yea, it almost certainly will be a thing if it continues

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

in this metaphor the bobcat is the republican voter base, the barrel is the trump candidacy, and the jacking off process has been decades of gop messaging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Obama had a crowd of 27000 when he visited Fredericksburg in 2008.

• Locked thread