Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

It looks like an errant Metallic Orb has taken Ingsvld's body. How embarrassing!

Hopefully Layla still has her flying boomstick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
INGSVLD's body has blue skin, this orb guy is someone else. You can see him a little way to the right of INGSVLD on this page.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Guess Mottom has decided that if she's going to go, she'll do it with style.

And enormous collateral damage, but that's de rigeur in this comic.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

The hand could be White Chain's covered in blood, but the color matches Mottom's skin and it could just be her youth peeling off again.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Mottom is still in the tree room!

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
It's very obviously one of White Chain's hands. C'mon, the comic drew our attention to them just one page ago.

Nice to see something finally working out for her for once. :unsmith:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Renaissance Robot posted:

INGSVLD's body has blue skin, this orb guy is someone else. You can see him a little way to the right of INGSVLD on this page.

Lot of people with weird crap for heads.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Say Nothing posted:

Lot of people with weird crap for heads.

if ingsvld's anything to go by, i think you mean "lots of people with boring crap for bodies"

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
The whole palace is tipping over

like a teapot.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
The reason I have a hard time thinking it's White Chain is because she spent last page starting at her hands like she was Fauntleroy Brown about țo fugue and 6 Juggs might not be loving around.

I think it's Auntie or one of the 108.

Or Cio, who can't believe she got ditched.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

it's white chain, for real

also i do enjoy layla brimstone's grim determination to keep hold of her hat, top marks

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
goon face blindness extends to hands now i guess

(its white chain)

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Of course it's loving White Chain just imagine reading these pages without a delay

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

fleshy echidna posted:

Yeah I think this sentiment is why i really love juggernaut and the the thorn knights. Like their psychopathic, xenophobic fucks, but their also being super honest about it and just love living a life of contemplating teacups and genociding the multiverse.

Also I'm wondering if Juggernaut is a poor swordsman for enjoying his wheel and using his hands?

the sword is an ugly piece of metal and its adherents idiots so this only takes him closer to enlightenment anyway

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
I hope everyone still saying it's not White Chain are just trolling because otherwise wow.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
It's Eglamore

stab stabby
Mar 23, 2009
Can I just say how much I love Mottom's story? I'm somehow hoping that she makes it out okay after everything :worried:

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

stab stabby posted:

Can I just say how much I love Mottom's story? I'm somehow hoping that she makes it out okay after everything :worried:

She literally can't. She's got a binary choice between crumbling to dust from accelerated aging and suiciding on her own terms.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Who is the old dude watching the palace tip in the page before this?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
meanwhile Layla Brimstone continues to question her life choices

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Renaissance Robot posted:

Ah yeah, I went back a couple pages and saw that orb-head was wearing the same robe and wielding the same sword as INGSVLD, but I didn't see the skin color. Must be another geas knight.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Who is the old dude watching the palace tip in the page before this?

90% chance random peasant, 10% Zoss

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

"Bellar posted:

Crate of Teacups: “Do you enjoy angels? In fact, I am somewhat of an expert. This angel, for example, thought teacups fragile and meaningless. Yet all the purpose in the multiverse did not keep it from being pwned like an awkward teenager when I came barreling through. I find it hilarious.”

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

The crate of teacups officially joins the 108 burning stars.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

thatbastardken posted:

goon face blindness
A sign of being insufficiently royal to read the comic.

akulanization posted:

It just falls towards Allison forever. Every time one of these fights break out, someone gets bashed over the head.

Back at the Polisher's Guild, some craftsman is wondering if Mottom has noticed their uniquely made teaset.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

akulanization posted:

I would be 100% on board with crate of teacups joining the ribald reoccurring rowdy ruffians.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Fish Noise posted:

It just falls towards Allison forever. Every time one of these fights break out, someone gets bashed over the head.

if you're reading this Abaddon/Operant this needs to happen

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Maybe don't always show the the crate bashing someone. Just have the crate be somewhere in the background, to present the threat of bashing.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Schwarzwald posted:

Maybe don't always show the the crate bashing someone. Just have the crate be somewhere in the background, to present the threat of bashing.

that would be even better

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Layla is determined not to lose her hat, She needs that

If she loses it she can't cosplay as a wh40k inquisitor anymore

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Darth Walrus posted:

She literally can't. She's got a binary choice between crumbling to dust from accelerated aging and suiciding on her own terms.

Well, she could choose to do something decent for the first time in her incredibly long, debauched life, but that's so unlikely as to basically be 0% chance of happening.

AtomikKrab posted:

Layla is determined not to lose her hat, She needs that

If she loses it she can't cosplay as a wh40k inquisitor anymore

At least she has her priorities in order.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Schwarzwald posted:

Occasionally, when the Pursuers catch up to Allison and the smash cut panels show the various Pursuers who have just arrived looking all badass, one of the panels solely contains the box of teacups.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

meanwhile Layla Brimstone continues to question her life choices

I'm 70% convinced she just couldn't let "Speak up so i can remove your head" guy's shittalking stand and is primarily only here to outlast him.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

A.o.D. posted:

Well, she could choose to do something decent for the first time in her incredibly long, debauched life, but that's so unlikely as to basically be 0% chance of happening.

At least she has her priorities in order.

Even doing something decent would still involve one of those two options. Lady is screwed.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Layla's expression in her first appearance was self-assured, in her second she was smiling but simultaneously looked stressed or panicked or something and might have been sweating, and after that it's been varying flavors of negative. I think she realized her mistake in getting involved in this rather quickly, and yet simultaneously refuses to leave for some reason.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Schwarzwald posted:

The crate should show signs of wear, repair, occasional combat and adventure, though. Maybe at one point it shows up with a fancy hat it stole off a demon?

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

reignonyourparade posted:

I'm 70% convinced she just couldn't let "Speak up so i can remove your head" guy's shittalking stand and is primarily only here to outlast him.
I remember seeing fanart sent to Abaddon's tumblr about Layla and Eris just being best friends who hang out all the time and do normal mundane things when they're not getting involved in poo poo like this.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

The ones who live are all going to get on a first name basis and get so powerful from their constant fighting that they end up becoming the new pantheon.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

nimby posted:

The crate should show signs of wear, repair, occasional combat and adventure, though. Maybe at one point it shows up with a fancy hat it stole off a demon?

Somebody mistakes it for Cabinet Sanchez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Laylas going to be the last one standing and be like "thank gently caress thats over, im going home"

then the teacup crate lunges in from off-panel and completely owns her