Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Raenir Salazar posted:

Got Assassin Scathach finally, am I missing something about how to get her NP5 copies?

And then the grind begins to clear the store. :(
The copies should be in the part two store in theory and we will only have one week to grind for it on top of whatever new mats it come with.

I highly suspect we might need to grind new loot with new ce for the second part too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Nyaa posted:

The copies should be in the part two store in theory and we will only have one week to grind for it on top of whatever new mats it come with.

I highly suspect we might need to grind new loot with new ce for the second part too.

Nooooooo. :( I want to be able to relax and level up my Servants soon.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
Catching up on random translations, apparently Fou is actually Cath Palug.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

BlitzBlast posted:

Catching up on random translations, apparently Fou is actually Cath Palug.

So... It's the rabbit from Monty Python?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Raenir Salazar posted:

Nooooooo. :( I want to be able to relax and level up my Servants soon.
On the other hand, the next shop might have another 100 gold exp card.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Nyaa posted:

The event notes said the event CEs would get new effects come part two.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
What are the odds of it being a raid.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Most of you probably already know this, but somebody on Reddit has been summarizing Camelot. Include in chaldeum's translations of chapters 14 and 15 and there's only five chapters to go.

I made a big pastebin here for convenience.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Part 2 revealed. New loots that need old and new ce. All the must have mats. One week.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Nyaa posted:

Part 2 revealed. New loots that need old and new ce. All the must have mats. One week.

Does the part one map stay there or does it get replaced?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Aumanor posted:

Does the part one map stay there or does it get replaced?
I think it stay? The new ce give boost to the old and new loots.

It looks like we are building a civilization on our island this time.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I think it would be kind of cool is if we ever got like, either a 3D environment, like Firelink Shrine to walk around and talk to different Servants, or at least something like in HA where different parts of the Island could be visited to talk to different Servants even if you didn't own them.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Hey Kyte, do you know if that download with all of F/GO's text files up until the bit where datamining died is still around?

A friend of mine has been tossing around the idea of going back and trying to summarize the earlier stuff, and it'd be a lot easier with a straight text dump.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

BlitzBlast posted:

Hey Kyte, do you know if that download with all of F/GO's text files up until the bit where datamining died is still around?

A friend of mine has been tossing around the idea of going back and trying to summarize the earlier stuff, and it'd be a lot easier with a straight text dump.

I never took down my mediafires, so yeah they should be still around. Look through my posts in reddit.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

That would probably be easier if I knew how to navigate reddit at all. :v:

In other news I rolled Ozy. He can just go sit along with Cu Alter, Jack and Waver in my "these Servants are good but hell if I'm going to bother fully ascending them" list.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
That statement hurt my soul like you have no loving idea. How can you have some of the best poo poo this game offers and just piss it away like that.
XP is piss-easy to get and so long as you do events and get the priority stuff from the shops you shouldn't be short on materials. You only need to farm if you also do skills.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gdizceh275jdh/GO_Scripts

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

BlitzBlast posted:

In other news I rolled Ozy.

quote:

He can just go sit along with Cu Alter

quote:

Jack and Waver

quote:

in my "these Servants are good but hell if I'm going to bother fully ascending them" list.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also for actual content here's some vids of Gil, Emiya, and Karna from Extella.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Kyte posted:

You only need to farm if you also do skills.

I'd believe you if I hadn't blown ten apples today trying to get more demon eyeball drops for Serenity.
I didn't get any.:shepface:

Thanks for the download link.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

It was just pre-emptive karmic retribution for Sella crushing the competition in Prisma Ilya.

Even her AU counterpart is killing it on the Holy Shirou War.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

BlitzBlast posted:

It was just pre-emptive karmic retribution for Sella crushing the competition in Prisma Ilya.

Even her AU counterpart is killing it on the Holy Shirou War.

Doesn't Sella mostly just hit Shirou for being in the wrong place/wrong time?

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Something something tsundere.

BlitzBlast posted:

I'd believe you if I hadn't blown ten apples today trying to get more demon eyeball drops for Serenity.
I didn't get any.:shepface:

Thanks for the download link.
Ah, I see your problem. You're wasting your mats in useless servants.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
I will use grail ascension on swimsuit Scathach.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Once I pull the cash together I'll probably use it on Mashu, to be honest. She has great skills and a really good NP, and still costs 0 to have in your party.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
If he's just sitting there give me Waver and Cuzerker Blitz

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find ascending Servants all that hard, just longer for the golds. Trick is just to hoard all the ascension mats from events and poo poo.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The only hard part for an active player was maxing skill with mats. And now, money if you are going for lv 100 grail ascension.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Nyaa posted:

The only hard part for an active player was maxing skill with mats. And now, money if you are going for lv 100 grail ascension.

Wait ascension costs money?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Raenir Salazar posted:

Wait ascension costs money?
Yes the first +2 level cap raise (90-92) alone cost 9 million. But the true cost is from leveling the servant from 90 to 100.

Worth it for Jalter though. :smithicide:

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Nyaa posted:

Yes the first +2 level cap raise (90-92) alone cost 9 million. But the true cost is from leveling the servant from 90 to 100.

Worth it for Jalter though. :smithicide:

Oh you mean in QP? I have 40 million lying around as I'm waiting to get the golden sword materials to finish up Mordred's skills to 10.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Yes, QP. Still regretting not going for the Da Vinci CE.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I don't regret it, I also hoarded QP and still have 100 million+ lying around even after dumping some into skills.

Oh yeah and my Cu Lancer's fully maxed out. Now it's just... the bond points... gently caress

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

no one posted it here but there are Extella gameplay vids out for Gil, Nameless and Karna.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4pbgjy

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4pcl62_fate-extella-gilgamesh-gameplay_videogames

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4pcl61_fate-extella-karna-gameplay_videogames

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

BlitzBlast posted:

In the end he decided to pass, so I guess I'll do it. :shepface:

Starting with Septem since Fuyuki and Orleans are already/mostly done.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Baal posted:

Also for actual content here's some vids of Gil, Emiya, and Karna from Extella.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gah

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Where do you get the oil/ink pots from? I need a few for Lancer Kiyohime.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Second part of the event's shop's supposed to have them.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

You're awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Tarezax posted:

Where do you get the oil/ink pots from? I need a few for Lancer Kiyohime.

Wait for the second event shop or farm black tallow right now from the high-level ancient tree node (the one that gives tons of food). Soul Eaters drop it.