Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I dunno that still doesn't seem as bad as Trump being unable to maintain an erection, per Ivana's testimony

Unless he's sexually assaulting her of course lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i think my favorite thing about trump is that he can't sleep anywhere except his own bed every night

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

DEAD BY DAWN DEAD BY DAWN

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

magiccarpet posted:

i think my favorite thing about trump is that he can't sleep anywhere except his own bed every night

Yeah this is hilarious and some how under reported ? Lots of people I talk to don't know this about him.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
He straight up exhausts himself by flying home and getting in at 2 or 3 am. He could just sleep at the nicest hotel within 150 miles but nope flies home.

That ONE time he "stayed" at the Hampton inn or whatever in Iowa he actually slept on the plane

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i think its the most elitest thing to do equal parts paranoia and phobia

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

He's a huge germophobe is probably why

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

today's big takeaway is donald trump gave away play doh. he'll get started on the general next week i think.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

magiccarpet posted:

today's big takeaway is donald trump gave away play doh. he'll get started on the general next week i think.

https://twitter.com/Doug3P0/status/766776579888451584

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

donald trump wears that same outfit to a boat christening

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Epic High Five posted:

He's a huge germophobe is probably why

Like Mum-ra, the everliving he has to return to his chambers to(poop) regenerate for the next day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQn3dMs_Fr8

*edit Sorry Squizzle.... you know how I be

FetusSlapper fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Aug 21, 2016

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Vile posted:

He straight up exhausts himself by flying home and getting in at 2 or 3 am. He could just sleep at the nicest hotel within 150 miles but nope flies home.

That ONE time he "stayed" at the Hampton inn or whatever in Iowa he actually slept on the plane

with everything unsanitary that campaigning entails, motherfucker gotta be scrubbing his mouth and eyelids out with purell at this point

LongSack
Jan 17, 2003

magiccarpet posted:

donald trump wears that same outfit to a boat christening

https://youtu.be/j0u_og0tntE

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

He may have said that in the meeting. I'd be amazed if this made it into his policy

https://mobile.twitter.com/Taniel/status/767160419765088256

Literally amnesty.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FetusSlapper posted:

Like Mum-ra, the everliving he has to return to his chambers to(poop) regenerate for the next day.

actually Mumm-Ra had to return to his sarcophagus inside the black pyramid when his magical energies were exhausted, or early on whenever he saw his own reflection. he wasn't punching a clock or anything

please do not poo poo all over my political beliefs by misrepresenting Mumm-Ra

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im a registered thundercrat

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

zoux posted:

Literally amnesty.

Who attacks him on this?

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

GobiasIndustries posted:

Who attacks him on this?

his base

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

congrats on stealing homework explainer's quickening, zoux, to make this the era of bird av iks

confused
Oct 3, 2003

It's just business.

Probably the most manual labor Trump has done in his life.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

Who attacks him on this?

It means, at best, he's reversing himself on deportation.

Offering legal residency to undocumented immigrants would cause his entire base to desert him. I'm assuming he either straight up lied to those Latino stakeholders or Univision is wrong.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
can someone post trump morphing into a corncob pic

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Squizzle posted:

congrats on stealing homework explainer's quickening, zoux, to make this the era of bird av iks

Hmm, i was actually planning on giving myself a new one soon, do iks get to do free av changes on themselfs

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
how are we in a timeline where trump is calling for amnesty

what the gently caress world do we live in even right now

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

no no it's peace amnesty with honor

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

zoux posted:

It means, at best, he's reversing himself on deportation.

Offering legal residency to undocumented immigrants would cause his entire base to desert him. I'm assuming he either straight up lied to those Latino stakeholders or Univision is wrong.

I dunno, I get the feeling his base is in it to win it and will assume he's just pulling the wool over everyone's eyes. He'd have to really sell it for me to believe him, at least.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

They'll be like citizens. Well, not exactly citizens. Not first-class citizens.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zoux posted:

Hmm, i was actually planning on giving myself a new one soon, do iks get to do free av changes on themselfs

only if it's birds

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Trump is holding a rally in the crucial swing state of Mississippi on Wednesday.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
Service guarantees citizenship

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

I dunno, I get the feeling his base is in it to win it and will assume he's just pulling the wool over everyone's eyes. He'd have to really sell it for me to believe him, at least.

He can't, it would be as if Hillary said she would appoint Scalia 2.0 to the bench, you can't rally a white nationalist base without the nationalism.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

only if it's birds

ahhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiit!!!!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Discendo Vox posted:

They'll be like citizens. Well, not exactly citizens. Not first-class citizens.

like 3/5ths or so

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Why should they now if they haven't over all the other things? I thought they liked the personal quality of how he said things, not the content of what he said.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

This could also be some half assed test balloon or something to gauge how bad a tack toward the center would be, or just something they don't follow through on at all, like the Melania immigration status press conference.

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx
This twitter thread does a nice job of laying out why the RNC's July fundraising haul is even worse than it looks on the surface.

https://twitter.com/lpdonovan/status/767181695376207872

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Also Trump really doesn't need to be seen as more inconsistent and all over the place on policy, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
[Pivots Internally]

• Locked thread