Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The curse of being a funny, talented, great guy like I am is I'm so funny and smart it's hard to tell what I'm making fun of to make fun of and what I'm making fun of because I love. Sometimes... my own thoughts surprise even me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:agreed:

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Am i hallucinating or was Choi vs Rodriguez announced as a soon to happen fight

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004

I love you, boy. One pack, always.

Lipstick Apathy
Are there any canadian goons who know if there is some way to watch the prelims on TSN that are blacked out on fightpass, online? Like, is there some streaming service TSN has that I haven't been able to find?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Tsyni posted:

Are there any canadian goons who know if there is some way to watch the prelims on TSN that are blacked out on fightpass, online? Like, is there some streaming service TSN has that I haven't been able to find?

Naw Sportsnet has a streaming service but TSN doesn't.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004

I love you, boy. One pack, always.

Lipstick Apathy

Le Saboteur posted:

Naw Sportsnet has a streaming service but TSN doesn't.

I want to pay for their drat PPV, why is the UFC loving me like this. Who has home tv service anymore.

TheUltimateDoofus
May 21, 2016
Tonight is obviously a big night and it kicks off 9 consecutive weeks of ufc events, but just in case it gets lost in all the excitement I want to remind everyone that gently caress Tyron Woodley.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

TheCool69 posted:

Am i hallucinating or was Choi vs Rodriguez announced as a soon to happen fight

It was rumored, but Helwani shot it down.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Work Friend Keven posted:

The curse of being a funny, talented, great guy like I am is I'm so funny and smart it's hard to tell what I'm making fun of to make fun of and what I'm making fun of because I love. Sometimes... my own thoughts surprise even me.

Handsome and strong also

mistakinder
Mar 19, 2010

YES
Brock Lesnar said he has had shits bigger than Conor and extended an invitation to come to the WWE and try his luck.

Can someone let me know if this is a work or not thanks

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mistakinder posted:

Brock Lesnar said he has had shits bigger than Conor and extended an invitation to come to the WWE and try his luck.

Can someone let me know if this is a work or not thanks

Diverticulitis is serious

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Has anyone tried buying the fightpass PPV from Israel or whatever?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

EmmyOk posted:

I think someone said that didn't work, but I could be wrong.

genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

How's your coding bro

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.

Hey I asked this before but I'm asking again, what are my PPV options if I dont have cable? Fight pass blacked out the televised fights so I don't want to go that route if possible... I know you can buy through xbox but I don't have a gold sub anymore either.

If you have some form of internet via your phone or PC or whatever, you can buy it directly from Youtube. It's how I've bought my last 4 UFC ppvs and have had zero problems.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

EmmyOk posted:

I've bought the last few ppvs through a vpn. Saves about 30$. I don't remember which countries I used. I'm in Rome tonight or I could check logs and see.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Can you buy it through the VPN then watch without so it doesn't look like rear end?

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Shumagorath posted:

Can you buy it through the VPN then watch without so it doesn't look like rear end?

Yup!

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Wonderful scam, thanks! Got 403 Forbidden from the Netherlands (not surprising) but Singapore worked. Prelims appear to be free with a Fight Pass subscription and I finally caved on that. Anyone else trying this should pay with PayPal unless they want heat from their credit card provider.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I'm currently in Indonesia and purchased the PPV for $19.99 via FightPass fyi

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Keven I saw on twitter that you live really near me. Unfortunately that means there are no good places to watch UFC.

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
There's a fair few non-PPV options for viewing ufc. I have a LG TV and you can download a ufc app for it via smart TV. I can watch the fox sports prelims with it in australia which are Geo locked in fight pass here, which is silly.

You can buy PPVs with it too and not have to worry about hooking up you laptop to your TV or whatever.

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
bww is pretty loving empty at ppv time. More wings for me.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

ill take my 30

and i aint comin back till then

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Man that card just got better and better

red19fire
May 26, 2010

*Wins via decision a hair above a draw*

THE KING IS BACK MOTHERFUCKERS

:jerkbag:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Oh goddamit I do not want the trilogy!

Joe calling for vacating is the correct and good thing.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

gently caress it best of five

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

kensei posted:

Joe calling for vacating is the correct and good thing.

if they dont make a trilogy thats pretty lovely for nate

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Are you surprised, motherfuckers?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Dangersim posted:

Im surprised that conor wasnt deducted a few points for timidity

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Which Diaz fight was it when they tried to use visible damage as a scoring system? Nick v Condit?

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

kensei posted:

Actually the opposite is true.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Google Butt posted:

if they dont make a trilogy thats pretty lovely for nate

He was already predicting that he wouldn't get a third fight if he lost the second one. If they actually do it and it's another immediate rematch I do think that Conor should vacate the title though, and Aldo fights Holloway for the real FW belt

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Dangersim posted:

Embarrassing bro

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Dr. Abysmal posted:

He was already predicting that he wouldn't get a third fight if he lost the second one. If they actually do it and it's another immediate rematch I do think that Conor should vacate the title though, and Aldo fights Holloway for the real FW belt

if conor does the honorable thing and vacates for the trilogy i will respect him then

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Yea that'd be cool. ps get outta here you^^^^

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Google Butt posted:

if conor does the honorable thing and vacates for the trilogy i will respect him then

I think I'd respect him more if he said gently caress Jose Aldo and kept the belt while fighting Nate Diaz again for more money.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
No immediate rematch jesus christ. amazing fight but im sick of these 2. get them back together in a couple of years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
really impressed conor answered the cardio question by showing he could go five rounds and run a 5k during the fight to boot

• Locked thread