Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Too uneven to be a butt trust me I'd know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

That's a terrible ampersand.

The sequel to the youtube classic =3
:3

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

They want to stand out and look cool for not liking [popular thing/event]. Or they want people to argue with them that they should like it. Either way, it's for attention. It's just a really stupid way to get it.

Third option would be they're tired of hearing/seeing other people talk about thing they don't care about, but can't be bothered to go do something else until it blows over, so they bitch about it in hopes that people will look at their statement and thing, "Hm, a single friend does not like this otherwise popular thing! I shall cease all mention of it forthwith!"

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Puppy Time posted:

Third option would be they're tired of hearing/seeing other people talk about thing they don't care about, but can't be bothered to go do something else until it blows over, so they bitch about it in hopes that people will look at their statement and thing, "Hm, a single friend does not like this otherwise popular thing! I shall cease all mention of it forthwith!"

While searching for college scholarships to apply for, I find several HUNDRED offered with RACE as a criteria, but none of those are for white people. Matter of fact, there are ZERO scholarships offered where being white is a criteria. I can be excluded and discriminated against because of my race, but, I am also the only race who can be considered a racist - according to the main stream media, White House and liberal factions in this country. Must be part of that white privilege I hear so much about.

The Young Republicans Club at M.I.T. offered a "whites only" scholarship of $500.00 and were told by the college to stop....

but the 'young republicans' are encourage to specifically 'outreach' to blacks and other nonwhites (who hate whites, hate Republicans and will never vote for them in large numbers)

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Henchman of Santa posted:

I mostly associate it with Twitter furries saying "gently caress me, daddy" to Tony the Tiger.

iT'S gRRRRRrrrRRRR-RAPE!

what the hell even is this

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

what the hell even is this

You just told us. It's grape.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Puppy Time posted:

I swear my feed has become nothing but articles about the tragically hip. I just wish socialfixer was working again so I could passive-aggressively filter them out, without being that rear end in a top hat who makes a status about "I hate thing, stop talking about thing!"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I swear my feed has become nothing but articles about the tragically hip. I just wish socialfixer was working again so I could passive-aggressively filter them out, without being that rear end in a top hat who makes a status about "I hate thing, stop talking about thing!"

Just walk away from the computer

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Like any of us are capable of that.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Picnic Princess posted:

Just walk away from the computer

You're in the wrong thread for that.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Wait, they're genderfluid and also cis scum? I don't think the person who wrote this is being entirely accurate!!!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

gender fluid sounds a lot like cis cum anyway

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

This is what a stroke looks like I'm emoji.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
My eyes started to hurt reading that. That sounds like hyperbole but I'm serious. Ow.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
I'm usually terrible at detecting this kind of thing, but that is clearly a hyperbolic parody.

Or is it? It's really hard to tell anymore.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

At this point it's like MRA/S J W/Femminists are living in some sort of Schrodinger's real-and-fake world where this abortion of visual proportions is in fact simultaneously real and fake.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

I think this person is having a stroke.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

FELD1 posted:

I'm usually terrible at detecting this kind of thing, but that is clearly a hyperbolic parody.

No I'm pretty sure it is.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

FELD1 posted:

Yeah, that's p. obviously not real. Though still belongs here for multiple reasons.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Wasn't this the twist in Jurassic Park?

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

You're 💦cummies💦 😷 is literally OOZING 💦💦💦💦 out 😂😂😷😷😂😷😂😂

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Palisader posted:

I think this person is having a stroke.

I doubt it but I sure am.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

dijon du jour posted:

You're 💦cummies💦 😷 is literally OOZING 💦💦💦💦 out 😂😂😷😷😂😷😂😂

Oh yeah... who has this quote as I guess it would go nicely as well.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Whenever I see a post like this the only thing that comes to mind is that it must take like 45 minutes to craft.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

This isn't even true, in Britain at least. The law defines 'race' as a protected characteristic, it doesn't specify which ones. If you were turned down a job for being white, that would absolutely be against the law.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Just wait it out for like 2 days drat dude.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

I'm the eggplant cumming on the guy's face. And the actual :biotruths: berry by the woman.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

EvilGenius posted:

This isn't even true, in Britain at least. The law defines 'race' as a protected characteristic, it doesn't specify which ones. If you were turned down a job for being white, that would absolutely be against the law.

It's not true in America either. It just applies to some races more than others so they just assume.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

EvilGenius posted:

Good luck actually proving it. It's hard enough to prove that someone was discriminated against for not being white, let alone that they were discriminated for being the race that's on top.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Slime posted:

Good luck actually proving it. It's hard enough to prove that someone was discriminated against for not being white, let alone that they were discriminated for being the race that's on top.

Are you just telling yourself that?

I'm gonna pretend it's true too, but I just want to know we're on the same page.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Absurd Alhazred posted:

The same could be said about all of tumblr.

i just let out an audible groan from this combination of post and poster

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Slime posted:

Why do men donate sperm for little money, when the women get so much money donating their eggs. It will cost a man thousands of dollars to get the right of the egg of a woman while these whores who may be Lesbian or just single are getting sperm for very cheap. Never donate sperm and treat your sperm like gold, so we can make a better deal.

Tomtrek
Feb 5, 2006

I've had people walk out on me before, but not when I was being so charming.

All from the same person:

[X] "Hiter Was Right"
[X] Chemtrails
[X] Holocaust denier
[X] 9/11 Truther
[X] Anti-vaxxer
[X] Rothschilds
[X] Trump supporter
[X] Homophobe
[X] Transphobe
[X] Anti Semite

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Junpei Hyde posted:

Wait, they're genderfluid and also cis scum? I don't think the person who wrote this is being entirely accurate!!!

I'm going to pretend that it's real and offer an explanation: they are physically male so when they decide they want to be male they are cis scum and when they are female they are trans so they can pretend to be better than you in tumblr arguments

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Elfgames posted:

I'm going to pretend that it's real and offer an explanation

This seems like a bad mental exercise.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Tomtrek posted:

What the gently caress!? How do you even start to think any of this crap is rational and makes sense?

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Leavemywife posted:

What the gently caress!? How do you even start to think any of this crap is rational and makes sense?

I just filled my bingo card with one post. My honest guess is that the dude is a paranoid schizophrenic.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

This is the best one. It's almost as if Hitlers actions hadn't caused germany such a debt that they only finished repaying it in 2010.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Tomtrek posted:

If you took a knife
and CUT INTO
your child,,

removed their appendix,

and then sewed them
back together
with a needle and thraed

you would be ARRESTED and sent to JAIL
for child endangerment and abuse

Then WHY is it legal for DOCTOR to do it??

Re-Think Surgery