Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:
The only thing goonwaffe used to have over any other member corp was double rate SRP, which is usually the first thing to get cut in times of hardship and it's been so long since I claimed SRP I ha e no idea if it's still a thing. Oh, and exemption from getting booted for sucking so mcuh (as a corp). I don't think anyone could give a poo poo anymore what corp you are in with the post deklein collapse. Used to be each new corp got its own thread to bad post in making some of them e-infamous but with so many in a short time we kinda lost that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

rocket_Magnet posted:

The only thing goonwaffe used to have over any other member corp was double rate SRP

Actually waffe got this quite late after it was discovered some member corps were already doing this for their members so waffe got "double" because we funded the alliance SRP as well.

quote:

Oh, and exemption from getting booted for sucking so mcuh (as a corp). I don't think anyone could give a poo poo anymore what corp you are in with the post deklein collapse. Used to be each new corp got its own thread to bad post in making some of them e-infamous but with so many in a short time we kinda lost that.

Pretty much.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

nex posted:

Never seen anyone express that..

Also pro tip : GEWNS members can apply for the Friends of KF group thingy and get access to their forum
It's p.nice if you want to pretend you are in a proper Corp :sweatdrop:

uncle pilot tried to get me to do this for months, in short, gently caress uncle pilot

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
kick widot

somnolence
Sep 29, 2011

Elsa posted:

yeah it's a thing I slapped together in 3 minutes, of course it has room for improvement. I don't mean to say health bars should suddenly be visible all the time, and outside the AT dev hack setting just give health bars when ships are locked normally.

as for the clusterfuck it's already plenty clusterfucky, I mean goddamn

Different colored beees

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

rocket_Magnet posted:

The only thing goonwaffe used to have over any other member corp was double rate SRP

About that: We got double SRP after some line member bitched loudly about AMOK./Thunderwaffe/etc all doing double SRP for years before we ever gave it. The announcement made over coms was literally mittens being shocked that goons technically had it worse than any of the pubcorps.

And a lot of us being shocked that it wasn't and apparently still isn't common knowledge.

I mean Thunderwaffe was giving double SRP way back in 2012. I remember being mega envious whenever one of them would blow up in a dictor and get paid to do it.

rocket_Magnet posted:

Used to be each new corp got its own thread to bad post in making some of them e-infamous but with so many in a short time we kinda lost that.

There's so many lovely posters in goonwaffe proper that would have been labeled as "Cultural Cancer" in of the heady old days of "Two years ago" that having a retard call out thread would just be pointless.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Aug 18, 2016

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
Erebus spotted.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Rhymenoserous posted:

About that: We got double SRP after some line member bitched loudly about AMOK./Thunderwaffe/etc all doing double SRP for years before we ever gave it. The announcement made over coms was literally mittens being shocked that goons technically had it worse than any of the pubcorps.

And a lot of us being shocked that it wasn't and apparently still isn't common knowledge.

I mean Thunderwaffe was giving double SRP way back in 2012. I remember being mega envious whenever one of them would blow up in a dictor and get paid to do it.

There's so many lovely posters in goonwaffe proper that would have been labeled as "Cultural Cancer" in of the heady old days of "Two years ago" that having a retard call out thread would just be pointless.

fun fact: when I realized everyone else but goonwaffe and mrchi had double reimbursement I asked leadership just what the gently caress corp taxes were being spent on. Turns out it was being spent on pos fuel for reaction farms. Like, personal reaction farms. This is why when I came back I joined amok.

PookBear fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Aug 18, 2016

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
CCP put the tournament tool they use during AT matches onto the Thunderdome server. It's pretty good, although compared to other actual arena battle games it falls short in a few areas. Still though the Veritas/Logibro combo worked out pretty sweet in this regard and they did a great job. They even added in the functionality to use the "FancyUI" (lower third with all the ship health, status, etc.) which pretty much is perfect in that area and solves a lot of headache player ran tournaments ran into.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Aug 18, 2016

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Rhymenoserous posted:

catharsis isnt pointless

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Reverand maynard posted:

fun fact: when I realized everyone else but goonwaffe and mrchi had double reimbursement I asked leadership just what the gently caress corp taxes were being spent on. Turns out it was being spent on pos fuel for reaction farms. Like, personal reaction farms. This is why when I came back I joined amok.

What corp was this? :cripes:

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
From the way he's phrased it, sounds like goonwaffe.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

4th Horseman posted:

From the way he's phrased it, sounds like goonwaffe.

he's been in merchi and goonwaffe proper. My bet is merchi.

EDIT: I think Amok still has double reimbursement. Maybe?

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Yeah we're on "if you're rich don't take corp reimbursement. If you need the money to be able to shoot the bad guys tomorrow, that's who it's for" kinda policy.

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
I'm a strong black woman who don't need no SRP

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Wibla posted:

What corp was this? :cripes:

mrchi. When I asked what the tax money was being used for I got a lot of "uhhh i dunno" and "pos's?" as responses.

PookBear fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Aug 18, 2016

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

bonewitch posted:

kick widot

kick battles

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
Kick kick

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
kuck

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

:fuckoff:

SRP is ok if you don't buy poo poo in nullsec.

Huttan
May 15, 2013

Divine Blob posted:

How long do you guys think it'll take until we'll have a lot of minerals in Delve?

I just started trying to build stuff, and I'm already not able to find any minerals.

I'm in the process of getting some stuff into Delve as not all of my stuff is out of Deklein yet.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Anyone here familiar with Angel DEDs? Specifically 10/10s? I am vacationing in Angel Space to run PvE content there and take some data. This is the fit I plan to use.

Cap Stable at 31.9%, 793 paper DPS, 601 hp/s shield rep. Around 800m for the fit. Anyone able to give feedback? My main concerns are the statis towers, I will probably swap to Javelin ammo to take them out. I know I could faction the lows and raise the type of the deadspace mods, but (imo) the isk-reward ratio isn't attractive enough.

[Tengu, DED Tengu Angel Space]

Ballistic Control System II

10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Gistum C-Type Medium Shield Booster
Gist X-Type Explosive Deflection Field
Gistum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Gist B-Type Shield Boost Amplifier
Gist B-Type Shield Boost Amplifier

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Scourge Rage Heavy Assault Missile

Medium Rocket Fuel Cache Partition II
Medium Hydraulic Bay Thrusters II
Medium Hydraulic Bay Thrusters I

Tengu Engineering - Augmented Capacitor Reservoir
Tengu Defensive - Amplification Node
Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay
Tengu Electronics - CPU Efficiency Gate
Tengu Propulsion - Fuel Catalyst

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.
My serpentis-dreadnaught-killing barghests are fitted with the following:-

https://zkillboard.com/kill/55648174/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/55648159/

Maximum kek.

Deadspace the AB, they're cheap and add 100+ m/s

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

MorsAnima posted:

Maximum kek.

I only know Sansha dreads and they have 1500-1600 dps. I assume other factions are similar... what the were they doing? and why orthrus?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MorsAnima posted:

Maximum kek.

*gasp*

A Goon in Horde?!?! The traitor.

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.

FranktheBank posted:

I only know Sansha dreads and they have 1500-1600 dps. I assume other factions are similar... what the were they doing? and why orthrus?

I don't actually know how much dps the serpentis dreads have, but i was being hit for 3-5k at 100km. (barghests aren't me). I reckon with a tankier fit I could have a go at one, especially since they dont neut/point past 70km. Providing they don't move faster than about 200ms it'd be easy.

Having theorycrafted that, I'm not actually willing to try it cause then i'd be posting my own lossmail like that retard who rats in barghests

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Unfunny Poster posted:

*gasp*

A Goon in Horde?!?! The traitor.

wrong thread

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
So, I played from beta till 2010. I used to do the whole BOB + friends having our arses kicked by goons thing and had enough of having to flee with all my poo poo at 3am. If I re-activate will it be possible for me to chill out and carebear? do a bit of mining, run a few missions? Rat? Is that even a thing now or is it all 0.0?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

learnincurve posted:

So, I played from beta till 2010. I used to do the whole BOB + friends having our arses kicked by goons thing and had enough of having to flee with all my poo poo at 3am. If I re-activate will it be possible for me to chill out and carebear? do a bit of mining, run a few missions? Rat? Is that even a thing now or is it all 0.0?

no, game is bad

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

no, game is bad

Game was always bad. I sure am looking forward to walking in stations, I bet that was totally worth bugger all game updates for 6 months.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

learnincurve posted:

Game was always bad. I sure am looking forward to walking in stations, I bet that was totally worth bugger all game updates for 6 months.

game is worse

imagine all the fun you used to have, but cut it in half while also doubling the annoyance and wasted time

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
What if I like running missions for crap loot which I can refine and make stuff from? I did have the foresight not to give away all my stuff.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

learnincurve posted:

What if I like running missions for crap loot which I can refine and make stuff from? I did have the foresight not to give away all my stuff.

if you like terrible gameplay, then yes, this is the game for you.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

learnincurve posted:

Three Worst Thread posters on one EVE thread page. There's correlation there but I'm not sure what direction it goes in.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Spreadsheets in space, spreadsheets in motor racing.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
Join goonwaffe, we got that sweet mining and ratting going on now that the locals are staring to settle down

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Given that I was the recruitment director in a major alliance which was at war with goons quite a lot, it would be hilariously bad security if I were let in.

BAE B BLUE
Mar 27, 2016

if you like terrible gameplay, then yes, this is the game for you.

stop being so negative. but yeah eve is pretty terrible.

working mom
Jul 8, 2015
2010 was a long time ago, unless you were infamous for loving people with spying then no one probably cares, at worst you could probably get into karmafleet if you wanted to fly with goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
Don't let the naysayers get ya down. If you just want to chill in space go hit up Rock Venture Chill Mining Friends. Super chill space buds.

• Locked thread