Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

You forgot one:

:colbert:

God, I miss him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

My mind didn't even miss a beat with saying "stupid loving hamster face" the moment I saw that thing.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

davidspackage posted:

I'm gonna send her a picture of my penis.

I sent her a picture of my penis.

Goons 2~14: *begin pissing in well*

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

du -hast posted:

I have been giggling like a retard at this for almost an hour now:

Look, he paid twenty dollars to a website in order to register his therapy lobster. How dare you say he can't bring it into a restaraunt.

Xythe
Aug 4, 2010

Stop getting mad at video games. No stop insulting his mother what is wrong with you.

:eyepop:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Smelly posted:

My mind didn't even miss a beat with saying "stupid loving hamster face" the moment I saw that thing.

Oh thank god it wasn't just me.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

What's the deal with the hamster face?

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

RareAcumen posted:

What's the deal with the hamster face?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-ID3eMcEw

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Jesus Christ, that's pathetic, if it actually happened. But thank you! I am now very informed.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Random Stranger posted:

Look, he paid twenty dollars to a website in order to register his therapy lobster. How dare you say he can't bring it into a restaraunt.

*sea snipper

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I don't understand how it can be too hard to "broach the subject" using words, but sending a dick pic would somehow be easier.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Facebook Aunt posted:

I don't understand how it can be too hard to "broach the subject" using words, but sending a dick pic would somehow be easier.

Words are messy. They can be misconstrued. Twisted and misunderstood.

Dick pics though. Dick pics say everything that needs to be said.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Lt. Chips posted:

Words are messy. They can be misconstrued. Twisted and misunderstood.

Dick pics though. Dick pics say everything that needs to be said.

Brevity is the soul of wit

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

loving hell I clicked that link.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

What a shockingly bad way to present that information. I wonder if Edward Tufte feels like I do right now, but all the time.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

I forgot to ask the first time this was posted - is that one of the F Plus dudes? the voice sounds really familiar.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

wayfinder posted:

Brevity is the soul of wit

Brevwitty

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

quote:

stupid loving hamster face

mods?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Less text, more pictures

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Improper use of comma.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

RatHat posted:

Improper use of comma.

The improper spelling of 'gorilla' makes me wince.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8qBd4R3j44

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
SHE HAS SPECIAL EYES

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Joseph: "Your stand just manifested."
Jotaro: "Grandfather? You can't help me, I've got an evil spirit."
Joseph: "Look, look at your evil spirit!"
Jotaro: "My stand!"

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

I wonder if anyone actually added him on Roblox. Anyone who isn't a pedophile, I mean.

Also, I didn't know kids actually read those books - it was mostly strange older women when I was working at a bookstore.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I recall selling a few of those to some weird kids when I worked in a bookstore.

It's weird that this is the only version of this commercial you can easily find now. You'd think that Contacts company would make it a priority to have on YouTube.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That's too far gone even for me. Hard to believe it wasn't one of those gimmicks where they're like "the author is only 12 years old!!" like that tiger vampire book from way back.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

I wonder if anyone actually added him on Roblox. Anyone who isn't a pedophile, I mean.

Also, I didn't know kids actually read those books - it was mostly strange older women when I was working at a bookstore.

I taught at an elementary school's after-school program, and it was incredibly popular for the 3rd and 4th graders, the 5th graders being preoccupied with Rick Riordan's many series.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Franchescanado posted:

I taught at an elementary school's after-school program, and it was incredibly popular for the 3rd and 4th graders, the 5th graders being preoccupied with Rick Riordan's many series.

My niece loved them when she was about eight or so.

I was just happy she was reading. :yaycloud:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Errr..... They want the competition to come out from wherever it is?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Ket posted:

Errr..... They want the competition to come out from wherever it is?

You don't get XP unless you destroy your opponents!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Facebook Aunt posted:

Let me just send you a photo that will explain everything.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Women are into dicks, ergo if I send her a dick pic, she will be happy for it and probably want me to put the dick into her? ??

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zzulu posted:

Women are into dicks, ergo if I send her a dick pic, she will be happy for it and probably want me to put the dick into her? ??

Ask Carlos Danger

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

mind the walrus posted:

I recall selling a few of those to some weird kids when I worked in a bookstore.

It's weird that this is the only version of this commercial you can easily find now. You'd think that Contacts company would make it a priority to have on YouTube.

It's not hard to find if you know where to look, although there's no good quality versions up anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9YBwa0O1Zc

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

:nws:?
http://i.imgur.com/WfXCOEY.png

It's a shoe stretcher spray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Normally I think every "lol it looks like goatse" post is akin to any goon post of someone saying someone looks like some celebrity when they look absolutely nothing alike, but this time I can actually see it.

• Locked thread