Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

jisforjosh posted:

Pssh best of all worlds. Living in Texas in a decent sized city (100k+, 1 million in the area), amazing Mexican food, booming economy, Democratic stronghold, and one of the cheapest places to live in the nation.

San Antonio?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
So when's the unveiling of Trump Amnesty?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

So when's the unveiling of Trump Amnesty?

it was all fake liberal lies according to breitbart.

fozzie dunlop
Feb 28, 2008

by exmarx

Phi230 posted:

What if Boosted's wife is a bodypillow of Ivanka

he dreams of doubleteaming her with his God Emperor

Boosted isn't man enough to take part in it. He'd rather sit and watch like the passive little bitch he is.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you all are doing the "as a hoosier, i" thing

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Boosted_C5 posted:

fix the mess the Democrats made overnight.

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

it was all fake liberal lies according to breitbart.

Trump was probably testing the waters for anying world spinning pivot

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

this talk of poster's wives is uncouth

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

i wanna live on the moon

id like to visit the moon
on a rocket ship high in the air
yes, id like to visit the moon
but i don't think id like to live there

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

etalian posted:

San Antonio?

The border.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Phi230 posted:

yeah Orlando is cool. Richmond is cool

I just moved to Richmond a few months ago, and can confirm that this city of Confederate generals is pretty cool despite that.

Fuckin traitor statues are the only blight I've found in this town so far.

fozzie dunlop
Feb 28, 2008

by exmarx

Agronox posted:

this talk of poster's wives is uncouth

It's not the fault of the missus that Boosted prays every night for God-Emperor Trump to have sex with her.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Vile posted:

Yeah most of my friends from Liberal University are complete morons

No wonder they're willing to hang out with you.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
Just popping in to say that Seattle is a nice place to live if you avoid all the cool neighborhoods being priced up for techbros.

I wouldn't live out in Everett like Vile does though, that is an hour and a half commute in to work in Seattle which would be hellish.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thump! posted:

I just moved to Richmond a few months ago, and can confirm that this city of Confederate generals is pretty cool despite that.

Fuckin traitor statues are the only blight I've found in this town so far.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

No wonder they're willing to hang out with you.

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Just popping in to say that Seattle is a nice place to live if you avoid all the cool neighborhoods being priced up for techbros.

I wouldn't live out in Everett like Vile does though, that is an hour and a half commute in to work in Seattle which would be hellish.

I heard that Seattle already is Amazonville.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
so how late is too late for ad buys / campaign hqs in states

i feel like we are coming across the point of no return even for how insane a trump campaign is

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Eonwe posted:

i feel like we are coming across the point of no return even for how insane a trump campaign is

feel like they have to be operating under the assumption that GOTV doesn't matter because that assumption worked in the primary

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trump's ad buys are in VA, NC, FL and PA even though he's trailing by big margins.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

jisforjosh posted:

Pssh best of all worlds. Living in Texas in a decent sized city (100k+, 1 million in the area), amazing Mexican food, booming economy, Democratic stronghold, and one of the cheapest places to live in the nation.

Texas has the highest infant mortality in the industrialized world.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

etalian posted:

Trump's ad buys are in VA, NC, FL and PA even though he's trailing by big margins.

Makes sense, would you buy ads in states where you're not trailing?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Those statues should be pulled down Saddam-style imho

Then get some British tourists to burn down the White House of the Confederacy by telling them it's a special event

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

etalian posted:

I heard that Seattle already is Amazonville.
South Lake Union is Amazonville, and Amazon is the reason the traffic from outside Seattle is so goddamn bad, but it's still a really cool city outside of the tech mecca pod studio areas.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Yeah Monument ave is full of a bunch of poo poo that should be torn down.

Also it's all cobblestone and poo poo and is annoying as gently caress to drive on.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Those statues should be pulled down Saddam-style imho

Then get some British tourists to burn down the White House of the Confederacy by telling them it's a special event

:yeah:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I visited Seattle to climb Rainier and fell in love with it. It's a p cool city with a lot of real purty mountains

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Lastgirl posted:

im the 12 year old whos brain literally has not been fully developed and im voting trump

and that is why im the official spox of the trump campaign because i represent the best of all of his supporters of all ages , size, shapes, and well not skin though hope this helps

Can't believe that "spox" is a real word now

So futuristic

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Vladimir Putin posted:

Texas has the highest infant mortality in the industrialized world.

Good thing I'm not an infant. A majority of the state sucks and my region does have its drawbacks (insanely high obesity and diabetes). Not like I can afford to live where I was born, Massachusetts.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

jisforjosh posted:

Downsides: Terrible summers, your state is run by the GOP, extremely high maternal mortality (see previous point), no urban/transportation planning to speak of, Texas U-Turns, 40% of people on the roads just drove their truck from some poo poo town and don't know that you need to right-turn into the rightmost lane, nobody uses head lights in the rain, no way to exit state by car without driving 15 hours, state refuses Medicaid expansion

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

jisforjosh posted:

Good thing I'm not an infant. A majority of the state sucks and my region does have its drawbacks (insanely high obesity and diabetes). Not like I can afford to live where I was born, Massachusetts.

Boston metro is getting so goddamn insane these days for housing. People are getting priced out of Somerville for gently caress's sake.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eonwe posted:

With ad buys it's sort of like booking a flight: it only gets more expensive the longer you wait to do it. And with trump pulling in 80% of Hillary, I can only assume that's not good for his campaign.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Eonwe posted:

never too late to do it

months too late to do it cheaply

hillary all bought up ads for pennies and trump's going to have to pay dollars. similar sort of thing with campaign workers

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Top City Homo posted:

Can't believe that "spox" is a real word now

So futuristic

ya i thought about spokesman but i though spox was funnier because of how dumb it is and you know

it fits with the im 12 gimmick

makes u think

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Well not Ashe of course

and I guess Maurey can stay because he wanted to end slavery albeit in a bassackwards way, though probably only by modern standards

I will say that after living in a town with decent public transit it'd be really, really tough to move somewhere where it's all cars all the time 24/7 no matter what, aka anywhere in the loving South

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I visited Seattle to climb Rainier and fell in love with it. It's a p cool city with a lot of real purty mountains

You climb it?

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

I will say that after living in a town with decent public transit it'd be really, really tough to move somewhere where it's all cars all the time 24/7 no matter what, aka anywhere in the loving South

You buy a car and then solve that problem. How's that a hard problem

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Thump! posted:

Yeah Monument ave is full of a bunch of poo poo that should be torn down.

Also it's all cobblestone and poo poo and is annoying as gently caress to drive on.

:stonk:

Cobblestones (well, almost all formats of, there was a cool setup in downtown... Atlanta? that was shockingly smooth, if high maintenance) literally damage cars (specifically, everything connected to the axles and the suspension) more than lovely dirt roads do. I know they look cool, but the cost benefit even factoring that in is Not Attractive.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Boosted_C5 posted:

South Carolina is a great state and place to live. STAY OUT LIBERALS. OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUTOUTOUTOUT
Columbia is nice. I went there once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Guessing Trump didn't say the n word. Last five pages are just goontalk.

• Locked thread