Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Jouubin is the superior Higashikata bad boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

a cartoon duck posted:

i quit Jojolion sometime around shakedown round and am just waiting for it to conclude so i can read it all at once

Same except I didn't quit and I'll just reread it from the beginning

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Jobin owns and I hope he and his hot prison mom win JoJolion or whatever they're trying to do

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

yet many of us feel some affection for him now which is a very weird space to occupy

I mean liking bad guys is one thing but Joshuu is... Joshuu

He is entertaining to watch (when he is not around Yasuho).

Amaryllis
Aug 14, 2007

Nobody makes a fool out of Rohan Kishibe!
Jobin is a cool dad and I am going to be sad when he dies

Joshu is a trash baby and my favourite thing about the latest chapter other than the shot of him drooling on the couch is that you read the story behind the Milagro Man and for just a second you think maybe Joshu will have to break the curse or something but then he decides "gently caress it I'm just gonna give it back to this chump" and the chapter ends abruptly and it's perfectly in character.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Joshuu is Rohan except if Rohan wasn't funny and instead of a very lovely 19 year old

I hate Joshuu and if he bites it before anyone else, then man what are we doing here

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Aug 22, 2016

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Jownshu

Amaryllis
Aug 14, 2007

Nobody makes a fool out of Rohan Kishibe!

Moltrey posted:

I hate Joshuu and if he bites it before anyone else, then man what are we doing here
He's not going to die because he'll never have any death flags: he's a spoiled rich kid with no tragic history or noble goal, and there's no way he'll redeem himself and then die because he's irredeemable.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Somebody's gonna have to be around to stalk er comfort Yasuho when Gappy dies

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Moltrey posted:

Joshuu is Rohan except if Rohan wasn't funny and instead of a very lovely 19 year old

He's actually funnier than Rohan and cooler

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
y'all are quick to defend a boy who cant loving dress himself for beans and has The Worst haircut anyone's ever had ever, all of which is a crime in this series.

Caato is going to walk into the home and just ice Joshuu. She served a dime and nickel, she's not hearing poo poo from a whiny 19 year old sociology major. Like if Jobin hates Joshuu, you know Caato will.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Caato comes within two seconds of punting him into the stratosphere until she catches a glimpse of Nut King Call and is like "this is potentially useful even if this loving moron doesn't see it so fine, okay, we'll see."

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Starting episode one of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Holy poo poo JoJo is a little bitch. Dio is way better.

Edit: oh hey JoJo showing some backbone.

Nitrousoxide fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Aug 22, 2016

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
If you don't think Dio is cool, then what's wrong with you.

If you care about spoilers, here's an anime thread for discussing the anime, review/reaction posting is totally fine, but you might get spoiled a bit too as it is covering the current and past anime which is nearly 100 episodes ahead, but it's prob better than posting in the manga thread where we'll literally spoil 30 years of JoJo

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Moltrey posted:

y'all are quick to defend a boy who cant loving dress himself for beans and has The Worst haircut anyone's ever had ever, all of which is a crime in this series.

Caato is going to walk into the home and just ice Joshuu. She served a dime and nickel, she's not hearing poo poo from a whiny 19 year old sociology major. Like if Jobin hates Joshuu, you know Caato will.

Everyone hates Joshuu so honestly it'd be a twist if she actually did care about him.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Nitrousoxide posted:

Starting episode one of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Holy poo poo JoJo is a little bitch. Dio is way better.

Welcome, friend

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Nitrousoxide posted:

showing some knucklebone, rather

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Someone please find Whitesnake so we can remove Joshuu's Stand Disk and give it to like Daiya so a cooler person can do more cool things.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Daiya's Stand is pretty awesome, too when you think about it.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
California King Bed is good, but it requires preparation so that basically means Daiya will never be relevant again. Which sucks cause she's cool and good and talks about prog rock and likes pancakes.

look for me at wrestlemania with a sign that says PUSH DAIYA HIGASHIKATA

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Aug 22, 2016

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Joshuu is actually Caato's favorite child and she will be a proud mama when she learns he's mastered Nat King Cole and can do cool poses with it.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

When spoiler weirdness extends to not even watching movie previews I sort of give up on everything.

At least somebody else in the anime thread is being patient and explaining that there are post-OP scenes, which is why you don't really skip "previews"

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

When spoiler weirdness extends to not even watching movie previews I sort of give up on everything.

At least somebody else in the anime thread is being patient and explaining that there are post-OP scenes, which is why you don't really skip "previews"

If I just have to be on the look out for a missing "to be continued" to know when to check after the credits I should be fine.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
There are certain times you shouldn't skip the OP or ED, but I'm pretty sure the anime thread will be tripping over itself to remind you of those.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Butt Ox posted:

There are certain times you shouldn't skip the OP or ED, but I'm pretty sure the anime thread will be tripping over itself to remind you of those.

it's every time

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

By definition, it can't be a spoiler when it's information the creator of the thing wants you to know so previews or trailers can't be spoilers.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

yeah, it's why i pretty clearly posted last week's preview vid in the anime thread. it wasn't a secret that kira was going to be involved and the preview had no context whatsoever with what was being shown, so as far as i'm concerned it's not an issue. people can just choose not to click it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Like, I warned out of courtesy because people are stupid about it and would play hell up, but if people are going to cry about it ruining things for them genuinely, I'd laugh at them.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

https://twitter.com/sham_som/status/767302989350481920

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

just let people enjoy media how they want to, imo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

wow what a hosed up opinion

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
the thirst for bad hand daddy is real

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I made myself an avatar.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Does anyone remember this video of a child with a bunch of jojo toys, and they were quizzed on who the characters were? Am I going crazy or is that a real video

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Does anyone remember this video of a child with a bunch of jojo toys, and they were quizzed on who the characters were? Am I going crazy or is that a real video

This one?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I found it but it has a bunch of Part 5 + characters so I will post it in the manga thread

edit: nevermind, I suppose it's fine as a link

edit 2: also, I am a moron and this is the manga thread, kill me

Olive! fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Aug 23, 2016

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

i'm very happy from this

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

dio-sama

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY