Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

TheMostFrench posted:

This guy regularly posts about how he has no girlfriend.

:chloe:

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Theophany posted:

That is goddamn poetic.

There truly is elegance in simplicity.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Hahaha I had a girl try to tell me once that she liked me but she wanted to screw around for a while and then come back and "settle down" with me. I told her to take a long stroll off a short pier.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

treiz01 posted:

Hahaha I had a girl try to tell me once that she liked me but she wanted to screw around for a while and then come back and "settle down" with me. I told her to take a long stroll off a short pier.

Haha nice you sure showed that bitch

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

treiz01 posted:

Did she?

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

treiz01 posted:

I told her to take a long stroll off a short pier.

But that would mean she'd...

Oh! You clever man, you. :-)

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

treiz01 posted:

That girl's name? Albert Einstein

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

What?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

maybe you aren't aware that nasa lies???

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

On that last one, Neil did it because he loving hates the Dutch, like loving goddamn hates them. So he figured he would gently caress with them by giving them some wood and saying it was moon rocks. The dumb windmill and tulip-fuckers bought it and Neil got a good laugh.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

drat those are some really good questions

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
IF HUMANS EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS HOW ARE THERE STILL MONKEYS

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Yolomon Wayne posted:

IF HUMANS EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS HOW ARE THERE STILL MONKEYS

WHERE ARE THE BETWEEN SPECIES

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

CommissarRed posted:

does science have an answer?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ugh:prepop:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A Strange Aeon posted:

they dead, god killed them

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

CommissarRed posted:

There was some Evangelist guy speaking to his church crowd about evolution. It was this same tired and factually inaccurate argument but he ended up screaming,
"I DID NOT COME FROM NO TADPOLE!"
Makes me laugh every time.

Do creationists think that the full breadth of macro-evolution is supposed to take place in your lifetime? Like you're born as primordial ooze and shape into a human over the years.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

Like you're born as primordial ooze and shape into a human over the years.

its more like 9 months

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
being a talking hairless ape is really weird tho and becoming aware of it may have led to a lot of psychotic episodes so I guess if your mind is really easy to explode it's better for you to just keep thinking you're some sort of magical, godly creature

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Inzombiac posted:

There was some Evangelist guy speaking to his church crowd about evolution. It was this same tired and factually inaccurate argument but he ended up screaming,

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Somebody please put censor bars over all the monkey dicks and asses, the censor scibble over that dude isn't enough to keep me from believing in evolution

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

CommissarRed posted:

eventually some evo-devo phd candidate somewhere will include a gif of the last common ancestor of man and monkey slowly morphing into man in his thesis and on that day we will finally be rid of this meme

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

CommissarRed posted:

I'm glad whoever posted this on Facebook blocked out the dick on the human before posting.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the first humans invented insulating tape to put on their dick & butt

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

A Strange Aeon posted:

I hope so, because I loving LOVE science.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

treiz01 posted:

You coulda had a seasoned sex goddess, you moron!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

CommissarRed posted:

hes not wrong...

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

hes not wrong...

not even wrong

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

TheMostFrench posted:

Im gonna marry science and gently caress it's brains out

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

psychokitty posted:

Im gonna marry science and gently caress it's brains out

physics major spotted

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

TheMostFrench posted:

same. have you seen the latest season of big bang theory?

Preem Palver
Jul 5, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

Do creationists think that the full breadth of macro-evolution is supposed to take place in your lifetime? Like you're born as primordial ooze and shape into a human over the years.

When the earth is only 6000 years old there ain't time for this bullshit about millions of years or whatever. Same reason they conflate chimps and ape-like ancestor; they literally do think that you're suggesting their great-great-great-grandpa or whoever was just an actual modern chimpanzee. The real fun is when they get into Noah's Ark or astronomy. Did you know that the Grand Canyon and was carved in a matter of days from the receding flood waters? There was also no such thing as rain before the flood, just a hollow sphere of liquid water that magically floated around the earth that somehow made the atmosphere super-oxygenated, which is why dudes lived to be 700 and there were dinosaurs and giant bugs and poo poo. We know this because of all the fossils they left in the flood, proving that dinosaurs roamed the earth in the distant past of 3500 BC. Or that God placed every single star in the cosmos perfectly as to create the ideal gravity on Earth. If a single star ever, EVER moved a single inch in the vast clockwork of the cosmos, it would now take the force of a tractor to move your arm.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Lichy posted:

physics major spotted

once a person graduates, it is called having a degree

i have one in physics and one in engineering tyvm

:viggo:

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

psychokitty posted:

once a person graduates, it is called having a degree

i have one in physics and one in engineering tyvm

:viggo:

i always liked that fallout new vegas guy who says he has a theoretical degree in physics when you ask him if he has a degree in theoretical physics

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Why would a hyper oxygenated atmosphere make people live longer? Oxygen is a major factor in aging.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

notZaar posted:

Why would a hyper oxygenated atmosphere make people live longer? Oxygen is a major factor in aging.

Why would extremely distant stars influence the gravity situation on earth in any significant way? The whole point is they don't get the science

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Why would extremely distant stars influence the gravity situation on earth in any significant way? The whole point is they don't get the science

prove that those stars are "extremely distant". no math, though i only accept religious texts as evidence

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I saw a dude who allegedly has an astrophysics degree tell me God created the light traveling from the stars to Earth when he created the Universe so it still makes sense that we see light from stars over 6000 light years away but the universe is only 6000 years old.

The mental hoops these people jump through are insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

prove that those stars are "extremely distant". no math, though i only accept religious texts as evidence

With simple stereoscopic photography you could show that stars are really really far away

• Locked thread