Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie

i do not feel as though my life has been enriched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Lizard Wizard posted:

this is probably the highest praise this movie will receive

Twerkteam Pizza

Lizard Wizard posted:

Get drunk

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
BYOB: i do not feel as though my life has been enriched.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Scaly Haylie

it had some jokes, but leaned way way too hard on being blue and screaming and cursing, essentially jingling keys in front of the audience far more often than not. i would say MAYBE watch this film when it inevitably gets aired on TV inevitably, or redbox it.

cute at times, but i cannot recommend spending $10 to experience it.

mags

paul_soccer12 posted:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

that's what happens when you get greedy

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lizard Wizard posted:

play more pokemon and there u go

life enriched

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

that kangaroo needs to build a fence so people wont spy on it while its using its trampoline

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

weak wrists big dick

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
hey shoutout to the genius that came up with the rotating byob tag on the main forums page that was pretty cool :D

e: acctually every thing seems to rotate hmm i should come here more

weak wrists big dick

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
hey can i share music or w/e in this thread or w/e?

because theres this guy that raps nothing but good vibes and he thinks the original dragonball is better than dragonball z i asked him on twitter and he confirmed it because he is super into interacting with friends and is also kinda unheard of (most popular video has like 200k views) and i think i have a huge boner for him because hes really cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQL5TqOAwbc

mags

This is a chat thread. :colbert:

So post cool things and chat. :c00lbert:

mags

That was a "yes you can post music" response

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
this is un chat thread

post les chats génial

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FluffieDuckie

welcome buttmeister :wave:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

deep dish peat moss

Replacing smoking weed with working out is pretty cool, I've never really been one to work out but now any time I start to feel sadbrains or I want to smoke weed or I get really bored or I need to pass some time I hit the weights until I forget about whatever was bothering me, I see why people do this now

Matoi Ryuko

Shakill OReal posted:

Replacing smoking weed with working out is pretty cool, I've never really been one to work out but now any time I start to feel sadbrains or I want to smoke weed or I get really bored or I need to pass some time I hit the weights until I forget about whatever was bothering me, I see why people do this now

I just do both. Alot of both.

Matoi Ryuko

Have some fruit, if you feel depressed. You will feel better!

Piso Mojado

Buttmeister posted:

because theres this guy that raps nothing but good vibes and he thinks the original dragonball is better than dragonball z i asked him on twitter and he confirmed it because he is super into interacting with friends and is also kinda unheard of (most popular video has like 200k views) and i think i have a huge boner for him because hes really cute

this is literally the worst thing I've ever heard in my life lol.

Twerkteam Pizza

Shakill OReal posted:

Also try writing if you're ever sadbrains and not able to workout

It's nice

Piso Mojado

and fyi - he is not super cute. raise your standards.

Piso Mojado

Matoi Ryuko posted:

same, it rules.

Twerkteam Pizza

Buttmeister posted:

You have horrible taste I am so sorry

Here

https://m.soundcloud.com/nonplayablerecords/this-shouldnt-work-why-does-it-work

deep dish peat moss

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Also try writing if you're ever sadbrains and not able to workout

It's nice

Writing is what I do with all my time now and it makes me progressively more sadbrains until eventually it's too much to write and that's when I go work out.

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

but did you see the fake claws they drew on him? maybe you weren't paying attention. listen again

FluffieDuckie

also please be nice to the newbies in the newbie thread

deep dish peat moss

We have rapthreads for talking about rap the last one was called Rap Thread 420

Twerkteam Pizza

FluffieDuckie posted:

also please be nice to the newbies in the newbie thread

I'm sorry but

For real there are so many reasons to not have a crush on that guy

I'm sure buttmeister deserves way better

Twerkteam Pizza

Shakill OReal posted:

Writing is what I do with all my time now and it makes me progressively more sadbrains until eventually it's too much to write and that's when I go work out.

gently caress nvm then my bad

deep dish peat moss

Buttmeister posted:

he kind of reminds me of grieves who I've always thought looked like sid vicious (our sid vicious not the... not the dead one, the dad one)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5So-_z-jkHE

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Piso Mojado posted:

This is immeasurably worse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mags

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm going to eat a banana.

paul_soccer12 posted:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
A banana is a vegetable, just like a potato.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Buttmeister posted:

Yung Lean Lite™

Matoi Ryuko

mister magpie posted:

I'm going to eat a banana.

I had some bananas earlier this week, but I ate them and have now moved onto my supply of green apples and oranges.

Twerkteam Pizza

https://youtu.be/PX7zPlQjAr8

mags

We have some cantaloupe in the fridge...

paul_soccer12 posted:

Twerkteam Pizza

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I had some bananas earlier this week, but I ate them and have now moved onto my supply of green apples and oranges.

I like me some Fuji's myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

misty mountaintop posted:

This is immeasurably worse:

current mood: introspective
currently listening to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZviQSuLGU