Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
http://www.pcgamer.com/gg-ez-overwatch/

quote:

if you type "gg ez" (as in, "good game, easy win") and hit enter, your text will instantly output a random response created by Blizzard. The swapped text lines range from sportsmanlike to outright self-deprecating:

"Well played. I salute you all."

"For glory and honor! Huzzah comrades!"

"I'm wrestling with some insecurity issues in my life but thank you all for playing with me."

"It's past my bedtime. Please don't tell my mommy."

"Gee whiz! That was fun. Good playing!"

"I feel very, very small... please hold me..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Memento posted:

It is a carbon fibre bike. It had an impact on it. It is hosed.

Yep. Carbon fiber is insanely light and strong, but it's far from indestructible. If there's any breach in the integrity, even micro-fissures, it's recommended to scrap the entire frame.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Russian driver ignores dog's warnings, gets rammed by car

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Alaois posted:

i was gonna ask what the schadenfreude was in a picture of a disabled man but then i realized they were at one of those trampoline warehouse things and he was not in that chair when they first arrived

trampoline warehouse! Trampoline Warehouse!! TRAMPOLINE WAREHOUSE!!!! At Trampoline Warehouse, we've got thousands of trampolines in stock! We will never be undersold on any trampoline! If you see a lower price, show us and we'll beat it by 20%. Just check out the latest models for Summer 1976! We've got Mini-Tramp Jr, for the kid in your life at $32.99! Over here we've got a Kliny & Son JumpKING 20X, only $247.99! What about this one, Trampstar Internationals Rebounder Fireball, only $399.99! And if you need the ultimate in trampoline luxury, you can't beat our Takahashi Labs Bounceavator DX-247m, featuring the latest in Japanese tramp-tech for the low, LOW price of $1299.99. Remember, Trampoline Warehouse is your one-stop-shop for all your trampoline needs. We give you our guarantee; If You Find A Better Trampoline, JUMP On It!

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

The most amazing thing about that it an utter lack of "Blyat!"

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

lol, I usually type that when I lose. But now everybody on both teams will be spamming it!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

http://i.imgur.com/w1VFfnJ.mp4

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

trampoline warehouse! Trampoline Warehouse!! TRAMPOLINE WAREHOUSE!!!! At Trampoline Warehouse, we've got thousands of trampolines in stock! We will never be undersold on any trampoline! If you see a lower price, show us and we'll beat it by 20%. Just check out the latest models for Summer 1976! We've got Mini-Tramp Jr, for the kid in your life at $32.99! Over here we've got a Kliny & Son JumpKING 20X, only $247.99! What about this one, Trampstar Internationals Rebounder Fireball, only $399.99! And if you need the ultimate in trampoline luxury, you can't beat our Takahashi Labs Bounceavator DX-247m, featuring the latest in Japanese tramp-tech for the low, LOW price of $1299.99. Remember, Trampoline Warehouse is your one-stop-shop for all your trampoline needs. We give you our guarantee; If You Find A Better Trampoline, JUMP On It!

is this a reference to something or do you have a talent for writing copy

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Adix posted:

is this a reference to something or do you have a talent for writing copy

Just my natural talent. :smug:

*sigh* If only it were 1986 again and I was selling VCR's in New Jersey.

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

*sigh* If only it were 1986 again and I was selling VCR's in New Jersey.

This is a euphemism for shaving your balls with a cheese grater, right?

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Fat Loser posted:

This is a euphemism for shaving your balls with a cheese grater, right?

Everything must go!

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVEmOQRgqwk

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Chichevache posted:

Australia is supposed to be full of dangerous poo poo, but this lady got wrecked by a loving large squirrel. I'm starting to think you down under pussies are just making poo poo up.

It's not so much a squirrel, more like the unholy offspring of a raccoon and a tank.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Dillbag posted:

HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING

You can't post that without the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sZuN0xXWLc

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Ratjaculation posted:

This is pretty good frood

https://medium.com/@rachelnabors/wtfuk-73009d5623b4#.u55js5psn

It's pretty "oh that sucks" until you realise she is an insufferable moron who didn't read visa rules. She also dedicates a paragraph to her inability to hug people lmbo

Medium, XOJane, Thoughtcatalog and so on are the colleges you go to when you graduate from the highschool of TVTropes. Everyone who writes there are awesome super saiyan snowflakes, who must face some self-induced adversity that completely and utterly destroys their sense of identity, self worth and what little ability they had to function as a mammal and interact with the society around them, but not their ability to livetweet what they are going through. Then, after the ordeal is over and they are safely back among white people, sense of agency is restored and the patriarchy is again at an arms length, they must. write. an. essay.

I keep reading them thinking "this one will be different". "No, maybe this one". "No, how about this one?". But the are all the same, and I come out being the idiot every time for being sucked into reading yet another one. It's me, I'm the freude.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
I heard they were psychics...

https://streamable.com/6y2d

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

"Finally! I've been waiting my whole life for this! SWORD BATTLE!"

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Kurieg posted:

"Finally! I've been waiting my whole life for this! SWORD BATTLE!"

I like how he thinks 'Shall I get the gun out? Nah, I'll just use The Big Sword'

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Guy attempts to rob a convenience store with a sword, finds a fitting reception waiting for him.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

We are literally already talking about this.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dude tries to rob a convenience store with a sword... Only to find out the storeowner is the Highlander.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".
After shop clerk's sword fight goes viral, public safety experts warn that sword ownership is not best option for self defense.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
"Oh no, not the chips rack!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q96BoQ8RMpQ

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dN3x6tMBXo

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Do you think he learned how to swing that sword back and forth or would he be too afraid of getting shot?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Is the reporter that appears on cam near the end Neil deGrasse Tyson?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Cautionary Tales of Swords is the best.

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

The revolving door one... Jesus...

Eddie Whitson
Nov 2, 2010

"You call this a knife? THIS is a knife!"

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

That last guy is sitting in the snow going "Wow, that could've ended really bad".

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

Ahahaha that dog didn't warn the driver, he delayed him. Juuuust long enough.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMwmqp3GLMc

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcQd2Q9jd-Q

artsy fartsy posted:

Ahahaha that dog didn't warn the driver, he delayed him. Juuuust long enough.

A good dog.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Blonde scientist cute. Too bad she gets owned super hard. Not as hard as the guy on the gurney, but still, a thorough owning.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Data Graham posted:

Jesus christ. "Creates 3% less drag than our other model"

Like the amount of drag the bike creates is even within the same time zone as the amount created by the big unstreamlined primate sitting on it

Well when you've dieted down to nothing, bought an aero helmet, wear skintight lycra and shave your arms and legs to reduce drag you've gotta get that extra 0.02 of a second from somewhere... It just comes at a ridiculous price. And I do adore that the sort of people that spend the cash on a fantastic bike are often lardy middle aged white dudes who are massively unfit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

88h88 posted:

Well when you've dieted down to nothing, bought an aero helmet, wear skintight lycra and shave your arms and legs to reduce drag you've gotta get that extra 0.02 of a second from somewhere... It just comes at a ridiculous price. And I do adore that the sort of people that spend the cash on a fantastic bike are often lardy middle aged white dudes who are massively unfit.

Back when I used to ride in Centuries all the time and was riding about 125 miles a week, I was always put to shame by the guy wearing jeans and a yellow rain coat. He would have a milk crate full of groceries bungied to his front handlebars on his comfort bike. He would ride on flat pedals with his heels instead of toes. I'd be completely blown, and he'd be happy as a pig in poo poo just crancking his way up and down the rollers. He's always about 300 lbs too. This dude is riding a Century like it's his daily commute.

This isn't one specific guy either, every single Century I've been in has had that guy. It really emasculates a fellow.