Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Is tubo anything like a turbo?

Please tubo me
All over my body Max

Tubosnype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
The second team of the soldiers game will be completed today :toot:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

chaoslord posted:

Wrestling is cool except when injuries happen and ruin everything :negative:

I also will play fantasy football if it still open

Eh, you can say the same thing about any physical activity. Except maybe sex, where injuries can be part of the fun, if that's your thing.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

The second team of the soldiers game will be completed today :toot:

:pcgaming:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

R key.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Compliant about the world: The blood and coffee aren't the same thing.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

This is my fav thread because I can post about anything here, you guys don't care and the mods certainly don't want to interfere with this self sustaining society.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

This is my fav thread because I can post about anything here, you guys don't care and the mods certainly don't want to interfere with this self sustaining society.

We removed the head of the last mod that dared to interfere, and placed their skull on a spike outside our OP.

Another has not dared enter since.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It's me, Mr Mod

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Spiros posted:

It's me, Mr Mod

Yes, yes necromancers animated your skull and now your very existence is one that knows nothing but pain get some new stories read a book or something.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Look, they burned my flesh which includes my eyeballs so you're just being mean when you ask me to read. How would you feel if I told you to sit in a normal sized chair, huh?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Spiros posted:

Conversation here gets as banal as it does elsewhere but at least the people here aren't anime addicts pushing their dirty agenda

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Spiros posted:

Look, they burned my flesh which includes my eyeballs so you're just being mean when you ask me to read. How would you feel if I told you to sit in a normal sized chair, huh?

Audiobooks, dummy.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3787233&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post463390472

Only 1 more gogogogogogo

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Showtime count: 1

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
If anyone not playing wants in on the ghost/spectator doc For Final fantasy 1 mafia pm me

Also pm me if you wanna be a wrassler in goonfights 3

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Showtime count: 1

I TOLD YOU TO RUN MMM

I TOLD YOU MAN

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I hope I get showtime'd when I go.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CapitalistPig posted:

If anyone not playing wants in on the ghost/spectator doc For Final fantasy 1 mafia pm me

Also pm me if you wanna be a wrassler in goonfights 3

Heh, goonfights 3? I would never show my face there!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Asiina posted:

I hope I get showtime'd when I go.

Maybe you'll get lucky and see someone get kicked in the face so you can get the true showtime experience.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

chaoslord posted:

Wrestling is cool except when injuries happen and ruin everything :negative:

I also will play fantasy football if it still open

post or pm your email

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Allen Wren posted:

post or pm your email

Did you get my pm?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I did, you and AR should have your invites.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Thank you!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

CCKeane posted:

Maybe you'll get lucky and see someone get kicked in the face so you can get the true showtime experience.

This was in Central Park so it wasn't actually obtrusive at all but they still shouted "what time is it? Showtime!" Which as a tourist I appreciated, even though I understood it lacked authenticity

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

This was in Central Park so it wasn't actually obtrusive at all but they still shouted "what time is it? Showtime!" Which as a tourist I appreciated, even though I understood it lacked authenticity

Oh, yeah, performances in the park are fine.

The actual objection people have is that you're confined on the subway, and a lot of the performances including stunts that can be dangerous for people nearby.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Taste and Magnus need to accept their league invitations, chaoslord needs to hand in their email so an invite can be sent, and we are one slot away from soft-opening. If anyone else wants a piece of this, get in touch. It's fun, low-pressure, not-for-cash. I won last year without ever having played before. We can play with any even number at 10-20, so there's still plenty of room.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

come play soldiers game and also invite your retired friends to come play soldiers game

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Aug 24, 2016

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Hi mafia thread. Kubo and the Two Strings was good. You should see it if you want to. Thanks.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ixtlilton posted:

Hi mafia thread. Kubo and the Two Strings was good. You should see it if you want to. Thanks.

Yeah, we liked it.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

I'm going to open my second game in the émigré series by the end of this week.

with the soldiers game opening today I am delaying my game until the beginning of Day 2 of that game, to give time for players to die off.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my power has gone out 2 nights in a row i hate my life, but now i have many children in fire emblem to raise

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my mom chewed me out for going over the data cap just browsing my phone in absolute darkness

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Ugh, I'm up so early. Mornings are terrible.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

>_O

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm at a doctor's appointment and so far I've waited in four different rooms.

This is feeling very Mad Hatter CHANGE PLACES! style.

I've been in this room for about 5 minutes so I'm due to be shuffled off to a different room.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I wish my doctor's office had 4 different rooms to wait in

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The clinic is in a building that clearly used to be a house and I'm in the basement waiting area now. She brought me down here and had to turn on all the lights since nobody was here yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I heard someone coming down the stairs and got excited but it was just the assistant again to tell me the doctor is running late. It must be exhausting to run around to an infinite number of waiting rooms to talk to people.

Also I miss the first waiting room which had this awful TV show on where a woman was on a "date" but two guys were giving her instructions in an earpiece to essentially troll her date, and she got money for completing challenges. The one she was doing when I got whisked away was to open up packages of sugar and pour them on the table, and then take more sugar packets out of her jacket and keep doing it.