Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

like anyone in america holds colin powell in the highest regard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

squidgee posted:

don't most campaigns just not pay their bills after suspending? every election cycle there's at least one media piece about how so-and-so's campaign still owes hundreds of thousands of dollars to staffers and contractors.

Another way this election cycle will be different: Trump will be first Republican campaign to ever pay all of his outstanding bills, in full, after the election is over. Well, only the ones to Trump owned businesses.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Boosted_C5 posted:

The LA Times is a garbage paper for garbage people.

hence your lifetime subscription

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

My plan for everything is the same as obamas but with more panache. Vote for me.

whoa hold on now I'm starting to see trump's appeal

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

paranoid randroid posted:

lmao

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

paranoid randroid posted:

:thurman:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Remember the email story? Well here is a rehash of that old story repackaged as news.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

euphronius posted:

This is the worst the American media has ever been.

Remember the Maine! To Hell with Spain! :argh:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

squidgee posted:

how is this sort of self-dealing not illegal under the fec regs?

oh duh the rules are written by congress and congresspeople have campaigns to grift off of too, stupid question.

Corporations are people my friend.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im starting to think that trump isnt going to win the election

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Remember the Maine! To Hell with Spain! :argh:

Hey we got the Philippines out of that. Good deal imho.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

from long ago but i am EXTREMELY bothered by the consistently incorrect use of "sight/sighting" in this

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Eonwe posted:

that's what the media wants you to think

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

Usually when people get 7.7 million dollars for free they call it winning.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Eonwe posted:

if you haven't been thinking it all along... :sad:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
oh you guys! we're all fellow trump supporters here.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

That McAuliffe...that McAuliffe is pretty alright

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/va-gov-terry-mcauliffe-restores-voting-rights-felons/story?id=41572956&cid=abcnp_tco

quote:

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe today restored voting rights to 13,000 felons, circumventing a court ruling and defying objections to his earlier attempts from Republican legislators.

"We're not going to waste any time about arguing about the old Virginia way," McAuliffe, a Democrat, said while making the announcement at the Civil Rights Memorial on Capitol Square in Richmond.

"Let me put this in plain English: We will proceed," he said.

The move comes after Republicans and the Supreme Court of Virginia stopped his earlier wide-ranging clemency effort, an executive order issued in April that would have restored voting rights to about 200,000 felons who had served their sentences.

Toast up daycrew

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/765344805509591041

When is Cernovich going to join the campaign.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Oil of Paris posted:

from long ago but i am EXTREMELY bothered by the consistently incorrect use of "sight/sighting" in this

i like it because it seems like he saw Eisenhower on O'Reilly's show in 1952

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I feel a little sorry for clinton, imagine being pried out of your coffin/health casket and you wake up and its for the jimmey kimmel show again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/765344805509591041

When is Cernovich going to join the campaign.

She is held up by ropes! Literally a puppet for wall street!

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

magiccarpet posted:

like anyone in america holds colin powell in the highest regard

I got to meet Colin when I was a kid and respected the gently caress out of him, but then Iraq happened and lol...

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/768097762969878530

Slate Action!! Bow before the polling mastery of *checks notecard* Red Oaks Strategics which confirms BUMP

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Lots of people sit down. I do, quite often.

Should I be worried? :ohdear:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

*a wild cuckabee's rotund human being son appears! *

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

God, I wish...

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress the ROW posted:

I feel a little sorry for clinton, imagine being pried out of your coffin/health casket and you wake up and its for the jimmey kimmel show again

I don't think the one percent can cure themselves of all diseases yet that would be absurd. But they have to at least have some kind of cryostasis bed they can sleep in at night to suspend their aging.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

It would never happen, but I dream that a spite filled Hillary Clinton snaps and orders the state department and justice department to release all emails by Colin Powell and the Bush Administration, and then appoints a special prosecutor and 10 Iraq special comittees. Maybe for good measure she has some friends in China hack the RNC emails.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

euphronius posted:

Hey we got the Philippines out of that. Good deal imho.

The Philippines are such an incredible episode in American history, including a series of hilarious whoopsies that killed lots and lots of people. :allears:

With an adorable reconciliation story in World War 2 and the aftermath. :3:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/768099447805009920

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

DrPlump posted:

She is held up by ropes! Literally a puppet for wall street!

INTELLIGENT people know that the ILLUMINATI are holding the strings!!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

SuperDucky posted:

I am sorry I have disappointed you, forums poster Top City Homo. If it makes you feel better I'm currently at work hungover as gently caress

this is fortuitous

that's what you get for drinking cranberry with your excellent vodka, which you have great taste in and for which i solute you

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

euphronius posted:

This is the worst the American media has ever been.
Iraq War?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Squizzle posted:

like one crazy guy with a louisville slugger and roger stone's home address would stand a better chance of enforcing election law than the fec would, and that's factoring in the odds that stone isn't at home plus the odds that the cops get sluggerman before he gets within six blocks of the house

Its not the FEC Trump should be worried about, it should be the DoJ's Public Integrity Unit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Edwards#Indictment_and_trial

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

emfive posted:

Lots of people sit down. I do, quite often.

Should I be worried? :ohdear:

yeah. you are dead. good luck on your journey.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/768101163443027968

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if the GOP phenomena of saying something stupid then denying/contradicting that statement roots itself in an ignorance of modern media. Like do they not know everything is recorded in multiple forms and easily accessible in the blink of an eye?

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

GreyjoyBastard posted:

The Philippines are such an incredible episode in American history, including a series of hilarious whoopsies that killed lots and lots of people. :allears:

With an adorable reconciliation story in World War 2 and the aftermath. :3:

Especially that part with the violent dictator advised by a scrappy American adviser who then helped run Trump's campaign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/georgeleonBC/status/768101636841451522

this is why i own gunssss yes i am a pussy yes my guns are canadian - non - restircted

yess i had a bacakground check and yes i took a 2 day course

• Locked thread