Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghosthotel
Dec 27, 2008

Rapner posted:

I decided goon squad isn't actual goon, do I made a guild in Legendary called 'Summonthing Awful'.

You should always recycle your puns.

Applied as mecha harambe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Applied for Summonthing Awful as Artelier.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Does this Legendary thing have a formal save recovery thing, seeing as how it doesn't do Cloud Save?

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Sir Unimaginative posted:

Does this Legendary thing have a formal save recovery thing, seeing as how it doesn't do Cloud Save?

I switch between my tablet and phone all the time so I think it cloud saves?

Also, looking for EU/US officers for the guild. I have autz covered.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

I mean it doesn't use the specific Google Play Games feature that I mentioned, so does it have its own account system or does it dehumanize itself and face to Facebook or what.

1-Up
Aug 8, 2007

Something the Legendary newbie post didnt mention is that you can use a illegal move (it doesnt move back) as your last move to get one or more cascade combos. On android it says "unlink account" and "google play" login so I hope it uses google cloud saving.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Applied to the Legendary guild as Windborn!

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

If you can't be right, be confusing.
Pants, what's your secret to exploding the Legendary raid bosses?

Rapner
May 7, 2013

I'm not pants but use the guys with the S skill who do 3x damage to the darkness raid, says so on the card.

Deepmoss Songstress from the slayers pack. Lumia Abomination from the starter pack. I got those packs with free crystals and they were cheaper then the best bulk deal per 3*+.

Edit: Must be something other then that because holy poo poo that's a lot of points.

Rapner fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Aug 20, 2016

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Quibbles with Legendary:

1) Wow do I have a low base Max Energy. I know I can buy it above that but it's still, like, two fights and time to sit and wait. I hope that gets much better with rank.

2) Wow does it suck battery on my Nexus 7. I have my Qi charger centered perfectly and it's still losing charge playing this.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Pixel Cup Soccer 16 is a new arcade soccer game with quite nice 16-bit style graphics, really fast and fluid gameplay and a ton of features including various tournaments and even women's teams. It looks like the game suffered from some serious issues on initial release though (hence the low rating) but they seem to be fixed now.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

mrkillboy posted:

Pixel Cup Soccer 16 is a new arcade soccer game with quite nice 16-bit style graphics, really fast and fluid gameplay and a ton of features including various tournaments and even women's teams. It looks like the game suffered from some serious issues on initial release though (hence the low rating) but they seem to be fixed now.

Dammit as if I didn't start enough new games recently.

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
Applied to summonthing as Battle Sausage.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Summonthing Awful

applied as Deep Dark Fantasy
Seriously what game doesn't let you read your own name?

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
Applied in Legendary as Ripley.

Big Ink
Jun 26, 2006
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]
Applied to Legendary as Bucca of wash

Lt. Broccoli
Jun 4, 2006

It just sits there. Completely harmless.
Applied to Legendary as Whistlinfart

RIP my battery

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

Are there any good rhythm games on Android? I'm on a kick and I'm getting a bit tired of playing Elite Beat Agents in DraStic.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
cytus

Radiation Cow
Oct 23, 2010

Applied to Summonthing Awful as RadiationCowSA. Seems friends are a lot more necessary in this game than others, which is nice.

Suicide Pacmen
Mar 26, 2002

Rabbit season!

ovaries posted:

Are there any good rhythm games on Android? I'm on a kick and I'm getting a bit tired of playing Elite Beat Agents in DraStic.

Love Live!

DarciisFyer
May 4, 2009

ovaries posted:

Deemo, which is the sequel to above-mentioned Cytus

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

van fem posted:

Pants, what's your secret to exploding the Legendary raid bosses?

1) waste money on drawing the raid pack a couple of times.
2) get lucky drawing 2 of the 5x attackers and a few of 3x attackers.
3) Rally, MVP, and finish your own high level bosses for huge points and extra keys.
4) always have the key quest running.

Also, if you have no more useful moves, MAKE A BAD MOVE. It immediately stops the timer instead of draining an extra second. If possible, make sure your bad move sets up a good one on your next turn.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Plus also don't consistently waste a key by going into the raid with the wrong team several times a day.

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

overseer07 posted:

1) waste money on drawing the raid pack a couple of times.
2) get lucky drawing 2 of the 5x attackers and a few of 3x attackers.
3) Rally, MVP, and finish your own high level bosses for huge points and extra keys.
4) always have the key quest running.

Also, if you have no more useful moves, MAKE A BAD MOVE. It immediately stops the timer instead of draining an extra second. If possible, make sure your bad move sets up a good one on your next turn.

Does anyone know if the Slayer bonus works with Leader bonuses or whether it overwrites them?

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
I think its additive.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Is anyone working on a thread?

I have no idea what to do with dupes and all the 1/3 star cards I get from levels. Is it training fodder? Are 1/4 cards worth hanging on to for future Awakening?

Amcoti
Apr 7, 2004

Sing for the flames that will rip through here
Galaxy Trucker is only $.99 right now

Lord_Pigeonbane
Nov 24, 2002

Just the ladies, now!

Buy this. It's a nice adaptation of a great game.

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

New Leaf posted:

I have no idea what to do with dupes and all the 1/3 star cards I get from levels. Is it training fodder? Are 1/4 cards worth hanging on to for future Awakening?

x/2, 1/3, 2/3, 1/4, 2/4 stars are fodder, yea. Higher level evolution mats and Awakening mats are time-gated (only 2 element-specific dungeon runs per day and awakening mats are rewarded every week(?) for guild raids), so it's better to save them for actual good cards.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

New Leaf posted:

I can consider one once I figure out what the hell I'm doing in this game.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
Applied for summonthing awful in Legendary as thehoodie

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

What's the best thing to spend your Gems on in Legendary? Also Summonthing awful is full :(

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

Just Chamber posted:

What's the best thing to spend your Gems on in Legendary? Also Summonthing awful is full :(

Booted a 4-day inactive. Reapply.

Gems: The big starter pack then Event packs (the ones that are discounted with bonus drop rates for specific heroes). Not much else worth spending gems on atm.

van fem fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Aug 23, 2016

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
There's a new Lifeline game out. Again taking a different direction, this one's a contemporary crime story.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

van fem posted:

Gems: The big starter pack then Event packs (the ones that are discounted with bonus drop rates for specific heroes). Not much else worth spending gems on atm.

Thanks, reapplied with same name as here

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

"Oh, y'know. Murder stuff."

van fem posted:

Sorry, I'm guessing that was me. The game turned impossible to play for me since I couldn't connect to the server, but I resolved the issue right away by transferring it from the external storage to internal storage. :(

Could you please re-invite me if there is another inactive person someday? I gave a lot of gem gifts and stuff to guildsmen before I couldn't play.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
The latest installment in the Riptide GP series is out for phones, having previously been available for Android TV devices previously.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

What is a good shooter (don't mind 1st or 3rd person) that isn't pay2win? I own the old NOVA 3 and Shadowgun. Oddworld: Stranger Wrath is decently rated and cheap but I'd love to get some suggestions. It can be modern, scy-fi or whatever, just want to be fun. Bonus points if I can use a gamepad plugged to my N7 or P9.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
The Suicide Squad FPS is surprisingly great for what it is, and is also completely free.