Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Murphy Brownback posted:

Normally I think every "lol it looks like goatse" post is akin to any goon post of someone saying someone looks like some celebrity when they look absolutely nothing alike, but this time I can actually see it.

It's probably because the ring's there. Those tiny details make all the difference. :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

It's because it's an actual tracing of goatse. That someone photoshopped onto that picture of a spray can for some reason.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Flipperwaldt posted:

It's because it's an actual tracing of goatse. That someone photoshopped onto that picture of a spray can for some reason.

Seriously, though, you're telling me that if you were a designer asked to design a can of shoe stretcher and you could get away with putting a stylized picture of goatse on there you wouldn't do it?

Imagine telling that story to your friends at the bar.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Taeke posted:

Seriously, though, you're telling me that if you were a designer asked to design a can of shoe stretcher and you could get away with putting a stylized picture of goatse on there you wouldn't do it?

козел человек

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Taeke posted:

I like to think that some instances of Engrish (like the Come on and Slam and welcome to Japan one if it wasn't a shop) is by people who know exactly what they are doing.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Taeke posted:

It's very hard to get away with that stuff, though. Even things like, hiding your initials in something super-super small, it still gets found and trouble results.

ThanatosOfOne
Mar 24, 2009

Im confused as to what is funny about this?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ThanatosOfOne posted:

Im confused as to what is funny about this?

ALL ABOUT FIRESTAR

Firestar is a young independent brave cat. He dose everything he can for the clan to protect it. Firestar is a male his fur color is a fiery red ( you all know this from the first book The Wild XD ). Firestar is one of the best warrior cats in the series (my opinion) I am I big fan of warrior cats if you play roblox you check me out on https://web.roblox.com/users/82301026/profile

Alaois has a new favorite as of 00:43 on Aug 23, 2016

ThanatosOfOne
Mar 24, 2009

Alaois posted:

ALL ABOUT FIRESTAR

Firestar is a young independent brave cat. He dose everything he can for the clan to protect it. Firestar is a male his fur color is a fiery red ( you all know this from the first book The Wild XD ). Firestar is one of the best warrior cats in the series (my opinion) I am I big fan of warrior cats if you play roblox you check me out on https://web.roblox.com/users/82301026/profile

Ah I totally glossed over that. Thanks!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
[Satan 'inventing' twitter]
SATAN: lmao, this is my best 'invention'
GOD: oh no, everything is lost

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/A721...rfGr5Pidhu5voQ5

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
That really should be posted in a vine. It just feels like it should be looping.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Give it a buttrope.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

That would have been funny if there were about 10 fewer

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Lt. Chips posted:

That really should be posted in a vine. It just feels like it should be looping.

good news

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Now it's not moving at all.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Ferrule posted:

It's very hard to get away with that stuff, though. Even things like, hiding your initials in something super-super small, it still gets found and trouble results.

Oh, I know, that's usually how it goes. But I'm thinking this particular brand of shoe stretcher isn't a particularly well known brand. They likely didn't have an in-house designer and just hired someone cheap, maybe on the other side of the globe. That designer doesn't have a vested interest in it because if they're found out, who gives a poo poo? Imagine a kid in India or wherever pulling this job off some online job board somewhere. Even if this particular employer complains or whatever, what will the actual consequences be?

I'm saying someone saw an opportunity and grabbed it with both hands, and kudos to them.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I'm trying to stifle my laughter because my wife is still sleeping, but some of those tweets are pure loving gold.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Taeke posted:

Oh, I know, that's usually how it goes. But I'm thinking this particular brand of shoe stretcher isn't a particularly well known brand. They likely didn't have an in-house designer and just hired someone cheap, maybe on the other side of the globe. That designer doesn't have a vested interest in it because if they're found out, who gives a poo poo? Imagine a kid in India or wherever pulling this job off some online job board somewhere. Even if this particular employer complains or whatever, what will the actual consequences be?

I'm saying someone saw an opportunity and grabbed it with both hands, and kudos to them.

It's not real!

This is what it actually looks like.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

SPRAY™

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
PYF Funny Aerosol

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Paladinus posted:

It's not real!

This is what it actually looks like.

Good, there was no way.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Alaois posted:

ALL ABOUT FIRESTAR

Have a look at the page edit history. It's full of stuff like this. Some particularly odd wiki vandalism, that's all.

Say Nothing posted:

Animal posts
These are way funnier if you don't read what animal it is first.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Radio Paranoia posted:

It's not hard to find if you know where to look, although there's no good quality versions up anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9YBwa0O1Zc

Huh. I always thought that was Jeff Goldblum's voice.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

w00tmonger posted:

Good, there was no way.

Jesus Christ your avatar is the most mesmerizing thing I've ever witnessed. What is that from?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Lt. Chips posted:

I actually did take it from a Vine originally.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

RareAcumen posted:

I remember reading about some virtual reality game that was intended to give physically people a brief experience of physical disability, maybe cerebral palsy or parkinson's or something. Please tell me this is that game and they're also using it to train the middle-class for their new careers in this brave new world

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Gorilla Salad posted:

PYF Funny Aerosol
Whipped cream ;)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

RareAcumen posted:

Didn't know there was a game about Doobie's Dog House.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Gorilla Salad posted:

PYF Funny Aerosol

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

DandyLion posted:

Jesus Christ your avatar is the most mesmerizing thing I've ever witnessed. What is that from?

Yospos avatar thread. Finally dropped the$5 on it. It was taunting me

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

I remember reading about some virtual reality game that was intended to give physically people a brief experience of physical disability, maybe cerebral palsy or parkinson's or something. Please tell me this is that game and they're also using it to train the middle-class for their new careers in this brave new world

The premise of the game is that you live in the future where there are no more jobs because everything is done by robots. So you're in a museum that has simulations of jobs. You're given tasks but you're also encouraged to just do whatever the gently caress you want.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

muscles like this? posted:

The premise of the game is that you live in the future where there are no more jobs because everything is done by robots. So you're in a museum that has simulations of jobs. You're given tasks but you're also encouraged to just do whatever the gently caress you want.

If you don't steal every robots hat/glasses/mustache and put it on the next robot to come up to you then get the hell out of my sight

(Bonus points for using the Jumbosizer on hats/mustaches)

Job Simulator owns

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

In case anyone is curious, I'm pretty sure it's Job Simulator: The 2050 Archives, a VR game about robots in the future misunderstanding how modern-day dead-end jobs work.

E:f;b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

RareAcumen posted:

I just watched this at work and I was paralyzed with laughter. And I don't even know why.

EDIT: Oh god the buns all over the floor... halp!

• Locked thread