Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Dog White Cat is definitely my least favorite Bowie album

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

you're a rockstar, get your game on, pet play

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Pablo Gigante posted:

Mine is Diamond Dog-Partner

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and How can I sorta encourage this... fun? without facilitating a racially oppressive environment for the puppy? Thanks everybody!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Crawling down the alley on your hands and knee
facilitating a racially oppressive environment for the puppy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

We can be heroes
Just for pet play

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

let's stop this now.,

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
congrats to fau and the more heavily modded imp zone

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Good Choice for admin imo, more imps to control the forums is always good

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pimp Zone: Where stars are born

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Extremely Woke Hentai Pervert Admin

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Venom Snake, engaging in pet play] Good. Good Boy

Black Baby Goku posted:

Crawling down the alley on your hands and knee
facilitating a racially oppressive environment for the puppy

Pablo Gigante posted:

lmao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Extremely Woke Hentai Pervert Admin

Lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im in an xbox party from my computer and my friend doesnt know we can hear him and hes rapping will smiths miami to the beat of the competitive pokemon music

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

im in an xbox party from my computer and my friend doesnt know we can hear him and hes rapping will smiths miami to the beat of the competitive pokemon music

wheres the vocaroo?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i got all the riddler trophies in arkham knight

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

you're a rockstar, get your game on, pet play

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I don't "get" speedruns, watching them or doing them or whatever. When people post crazy numbers for stuff I appreciate its cool and probably took a lot of skill to pull off but with the sole exception of the half A press guy it's never gonna be entertaining th me to watch someone beat Ocarina of Time real fast of whatever. same goes for Metroid low-% clears and poo poo like that

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

goferchan posted:

I don't "get" speedruns, watching them or doing them or whatever. When people post crazy numbers for stuff I appreciate its cool and probably took a lot of skill to pull off but with the sole exception of the half A press guy it's never gonna be entertaining th me to watch someone beat Ocarina of Time real fast of whatever. same goes for Metroid low-% clears and poo poo like that

Wtf. Your a freak dude

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i think its entertaining to see someone be the best in the world at something

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

there are certain kinds of speedruns that are def boring to watch but i could never get tired of seeing ppl run the various marios and metroids. tas runs are also ridiculous

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brSsTm_yz0U "this is boring" - goferchan

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

goferchan posted:

I only like to watch speedruns that are happening live at big events.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I have more than 2000 hours played in Civ 4, basically all of it with the C2C mod (or its predecessors). The mod is so bloated that a turn can take minutes for the AI, so I post and lurk on a laptop while playing.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Civ 4 is great though

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Yeah "I've played a lot of one of the greatest games ever made" ain't much of a confession

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

When I was a kid, I played Doom using a joystick.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

P-Mack posted:

When I was a kid, I played Doom using a joystick.

same

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I smell bad

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

drat, I missed some killer confessions.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Cucked

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Gamer confession: I dont like stealth games. As a result, i never got into Deus Ex, MGS or Thief.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Is it fascism yet posted:

Gamer confession: I dont like stealth games. As a result, i never got into Deus Ex, MGS or Thief.

I thought this but then i played mgs and loved it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Same

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

elf help book posted:

I thought this but then i played mgs and loved it

yeah i played through all of htem within the last year and im really glad i did. mgsv is one of my all time favorite games because i didnt have nostalgia baggage hanging over the story

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i think the problem with stealth games is that those are the only good ones, because you can fail and it just turns into an action game. a pox upon all designers who make instafail stealth sequences, or make whole games around them

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lol i've seen this one and it's good :.. i i know i sound crazy here but cmon fellas it's the confessions thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

a Loving Dog posted:

yeah i played through all of htem within the last year and im really glad i did. mgsv is one of my all time favorite games because i didnt have nostalgia baggage hanging over the story

mgsv story is great

• Locked thread