Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

zelah posted:

Once me and my girlfriend made juice for breakfast and lunch every weekday and ate normal dinners for a month. I lost like 12 pounds but then got real sick and went to the doctor and he didn't know what was up. Well that's my story please make sure to only have juice as two meals a day for 2-3 weeks tops good luck.

(For breakfast we had carrot apple ginger, lunch was cucumber apple lemon kale maybe some other stuff.)

Now we make breakfast smoothies.

Freeze some spinach, 1 cup of strawberries or mango, and one banana overnight, then put that in the blender with another handful of spinach, another banana, and two cups of almond milk. Good for 16oz each.

God drat preseason cannot start soon enough. Ezeli already has some kind of knee injection and will be out 6 weeks, so my hopes are tempered.

My grandfather once lost 80 lbs in his 50s by eating only meat and potatoes at dinner, and slimfast milk shakes with a scoop of rocky road ice cream in it for breakfast and lunch and working out on one of those TV home gym machines that were popular in the 90s. I think he must have been clanging and banging the gently caress out of that boflex because I don't know how it happened otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
The word shook has jumped the shark and should be retired

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Time to bring back "frauds"

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

TheFallenEvincar posted:

whats "shook" mean?
A burglary is a jook, a woof's a crook Mobb Deep already explained the meanin' of shook 

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Libertine posted:

The word shook has jumped the shark and should be retired
It was tolerable as a minor insult until it was used every post to describe everything from game 1 OKC/GS til now. Its like any other dumb meme we've accepted.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
The real raisin juice cleanses work is that the net calories end up at like 1000 a day, but people feel sated from all the fiber they're slurping. Satiation = diet success, hunger = diet failure, unless you have a truly iron will

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Dejan Bimble posted:

raisin juice cleanses

I was really, really confused for a minute before I realized this was just a typo.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Athanatos posted:

shook n.
Losing the NBA finals after being up 3-1 with the unanimous MVP

Also shook. Losing a 3-1 lead with two of the top 5 players in the game.

One of those players were so shook they had to leave their team.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

TheFallenEvincar posted:

sorry anyone who instinctively lashes out at any nearby testicles is inherently a dumb dumbo boy but agreed on Danny "the Cat" Green. Pop just likes to kick the cat sometimes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFFvShURQ5k

I wish I could read lips of yelling people well enough to know the exact words Pop is saying.

It's clear he blows up/swears at players fairly often but it's like he somehow doesn't have a reputation as a particularly outburst-prone coach.

Dexo posted:

You know you've got a serious case of the shook when, after the initial diagnosis of shookness, you enter a treatment program of games against glorified AAU euro teams and take almost 10 games to shake the shook.

Shear Modulus fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Aug 24, 2016

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

if, for example, I am stupid and bad at quick math can you put in like a Difference row every two rows for me so I can see the change

I like when stats back up my eye-test of Melo being basically the worst on the whole team (second worst). Also Draymond was a really good defender and was like the only guy on the team who wasn't an ISO threat on the offense.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

ChickenMedium posted:

I was really, really confused for a minute before I realized this was just a typo.

It's not. Your colon must be a mess.

Shear Modulus posted:

You know you've got a serious case of the shook when, after the initial diagnosis of shookness, you enter a treatment program of games against glorified AAU euro teams and take almost 10 games to shake the shook.

Jesus you should be ashamed of yourself for writing like this

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
oh you jokers, I know what shook means. I was the original shook one!
in the video! with dadbeer and Rasheed Wallace!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKEhBA_6QAU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

A burglary is a jook, a woof's a crook Mobb Deep already explained the meanin' of shook 

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Spoeank posted:

To be fair, their inherent shookness led to this result

that was an alright movie

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Dexo posted:

Crazy that the Warriors now have all 3 of the last 3 MVPs and they all blew a 3-1 lead in the finals last year.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

cause ain't no such things as halfcourt looks
scared of Love, scared to jook; he shook

balling at the oracle, son, there's numerous dudes who work for hedge funds
Love locked in, shut down, allowed none
terrible shoes on straight up shook ones

he ain't a champ, son
he just a shook one
he ain't a champ son
he blew a 3-1

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

EvanTH posted:

he ain't a champ, son
he just a shook one
he ain't a champ son
he blew a 3-1

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

EvanTH posted:

he ain't a champ, son
he just a shook one
he ain't a champ son
he blew a 3-1

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

EvanTH posted:

he ain't a champ, son
he just a shook one
he ain't a champ son
he blew a 3-1

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

EvanTH posted:

he ain't a champ, son
he just a shook one
he ain't a champ son
he blew a 3-1

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

EvanTH posted:

he ain't a champ, son
he just a shook one
he ain't a champ son
he blew a 3-1

Send this to 'Sheed so he can record it for us.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Remember when everyone laughed at Atlanta giving Joe Johnson 100m+
Now Harrison Barnes is making that much money. A borderline starter, not the clutchest man in NBA history, an okay forward.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Dejan Bimble posted:

Now Harrison Barnes is making that much money. A borderline starter, not the clutchest man in NBA history, an okay forward.

Harrison Barnes is a pretty solid starter, he's just going to be your 5th usage guy on offense, which is fine. Versatile defensive players with real 3pt range will start on most teams.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
In other news I want to let you know I've reported this entire thread to the house Un-American Activities committee for your communist affiliations.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/63Olhfm.jpg[[/img]

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

EvanTH posted:

he ain't a champ, son
he just a shook one
he ain't a champ son
he blew a 3-1

:golfclap:

Lockback posted:

In other news I want to let you know I've reported this entire thread to the house Un-American Activities committee for your communist affiliations.

[timg]http://i.imgur.com/63Olhfm.jpg[[/timg]

Bernie Sanders is the only person who watches the WNBA.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Dejan Bimble posted:

The pistons are paying 130 million for someone that can't play 4th quarters

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

EvanTH posted:

he ain't a champ, son
he just a shook one
he ain't a champ son
he blew a 3-1

Beautiful

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Tae posted:

The pistons are paying 130 million for someone that can't play 4th quarters

Don't forget that he has the demeanor of the kid who refuses to talk in class and that it takes him 8 taps to put an offensive rebound back into the hoop

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Dejan Bimble posted:

It's going to be even funnier in the next two years when GMs sober up and realize they wasted most of their cap space in one FA bonanza despite there being several more FA bonanzas to go until the next TV contract upgrade.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Doltos posted:

It's going to be even funnier in the next two years when GMs sober up and realize they wasted most of their cap space in one FA bonanza despite there being several more FA bonanzas to go until the next TV contract upgrade.

I was expecting more large 2 year contracts because of this, not shockingly many GM and Owners couldn't stop themselves.

MLE only being 5.6 million is super dumb, they need to change that in the next CBA to something that tracks along with max contracts.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
There aren't several free agent bonanza's though, this may have in fact been the only one unless the local TV right situation changes.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Lockback posted:

It's pretty hilarious how closely my favorite sports and political philosophies overlap.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Lockback posted:

WWE/Monster trucks is a little surprising

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

chunkles posted:

Too tired from Sunday PPVs and SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY monster truck rallys to vote for the social change, but they wish things were different.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lol at Ultra Capitalism.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Y'all see the new Root Beer Barrel Is?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

chunkles posted:

Moms bringing their kids?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lockback posted:

Moms bringing their kids?

It seems to be accounting for all viewers and not just those in attendance, also that probably wouldn't really skew it very much

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

chunkles posted:

WWE Attitude era is over so no more puppies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Dexo posted:

lol at Ultra Capitalism.

A level to surpass capitalism.

• Locked thread