Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
but why would they add a character so unimportant to the plot as a playable character? :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Dicks out for Wyald

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

Relin posted:

but why would they add a character so unimportant to the plot as a playable character? :smug:
Perhaps because Wyald is important. :clint:

He's the second indication that an apostle can die, the first that an apostle can die without intervention of the Godhand, and a demonstration of Zodd's power and his general attitude of not giving a gently caress.

Wyald is also a big donkey Kong stuffed animal abominable Wyald jump snowman thing, and completely devoid of anything so sappy as a political motivation. Who wouldn't want to lead the devil dogs in a game? I mean really.

What's Serpico doing in the game? Gotta explain to the help why Farnese is so whacko, then go help her tie her shoes and put out fires?

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

I honestly don't know if I want to even tell the friends I get into Berserk that this series exists. The game's story mode has to be better than...this.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

morcant posted:

I honestly don't know if I want to even tell the friends I get into Berserk that this series exists. The game's story mode has to be better than...this.

Had a friend on Facebook who I was talking about the musou with and she didn't even know the new series had started airing. She was super hyped and all I had the heart to tell her was that it "had a lot of flaws". I think that reserved my spot in hell.

apple
May 18, 2003

Jose in the club wearing orange suspenders

Caska ran out of batteries :(

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

She dropped like a ton of bricks.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol jesus

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

:wow:

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.

Feels like I've time traveled back to the 90's and I'm watching some weird Eastern European children's show with creepy stop motion.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
The company said they'd provide doll motion and were hired. Sadly the meeting was not followed by a written contract, so no one realized that they had said dull motion.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I wish they would have spent the entire budget ($200.24) on newly canon rotoscoped right hook right from Casca to Nina's scummy jaw

Pleiades
Aug 20, 2006
http://blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1755877

Korean Scans of 346 if anyone is interested.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Looks fun!

We're getting one on September 23.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
What is the meaning of those elfs making Jojo poses? Are they Puck's brothers? Puck looks like the eldest brother since he only has one spike and the youngest one is the elf with five hair spikes.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

People are saying they're his siblings, yeah.

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Helim needed to be invisible.
Puck, Pick, Peck, Pack, and Pock.

EG+MS release tomorrow. Sooner?

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

I Love Annie May posted:

What is the meaning of those elfs making Jojo poses? Are they Puck's brothers? Puck looks like the eldest brother since he only has one spike and the youngest one is the elf with five hair spikes.

those are Kamen Rider poses you philistine

OnimaruXLR fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Aug 24, 2016

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Looks fun!

We're getting one on September 23.
This place is clearly too much fun for Guts. The elf king will help Casca enter the dream world with a pound of weed and a pound of mushrooms. There also seems to be some excessive bestially going on in this forest.

This is certainly one of those chapters that would benefit from some serious joke dialogue bubbles.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

This place is clearly too much fun for Guts. The elf king will help Casca enter the dream world with a pound of weed and a pound of mushrooms. There also seems to be some excessive bestially going on in this forest.

This is certainly one of those chapters that would benefit from some serious joke dialogue bubbles.

Do you mean beastiality or something bestial is happening.
I hope it's the former latter.

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Evil_Genius+MangaStream chapter 346 is out. Some updates and a proper torrent should be forthcoming.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Guts really is having a lot of fun here. Good for him, being less miserable.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I love Puck

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
So light-hearted and fun.

Then the detail in that loving tree :stare:

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
So just out of curiosity is king a gender-neutral term in japanese?

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

So just out of curiosity is king a gender-neutral term in japanese?

No. It can be stretched to a gender-neutral "ruler" but 王, which is used here, means king. 女王 or 王女 is queen (lit. woman king/king woman).
It's a ~shocking reveal~

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
I was really disappointed that Puck wasn't actually the real King all along

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
Miura just LOVES to gently caress over the translators.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
This chapter was downright gorgeous. I nearly fell out of my chair at that two page spread. Must have spent almost five minutes finding all the details.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Mordja posted:

This chapter was downright gorgeous. I nearly fell out of my chair at that two page spread. Must have spent almost five minutes finding all the details.

It was good stuff

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

GodFish posted:

I was really disappointed that Puck wasn't actually the real King all along

Yeah that would have been dumb but great

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

His reign was brief, but eventful.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Puck's brothers Ftw.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Puck is the best.

It's a shame he's gonna spend the rest of the arc in elf jail along with Magnifico. At least it will be a gorgeous cell made of flowering vines and branches.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Begemot posted:

Puck is the best.

It's a shame he's gonna spend the rest of the arc in elf jail along with Magnifico. At least it will be a gorgeous cell made of flowering vines and branches.

Do they have elf capital punishment in elfland?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Berserk!! Turns out it's still good!!

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

okay I was not expecting Manifico and Puck to actually attempt the coup, that was hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Does Guts look more exhausted than usual to anyone else?