Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TouchToneDialing
Jul 21, 2006

Red posted:

He's a little small, but I think he's a wonderful lil' piece.

Normally dont post work in progress pics but I cant help myself with all the Doc Ock talk.

Should be done next week depending on how much time I can find to work on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!
No luck at TRU for you this weekend, LG. I will keep an eye peeled, but Austin seems to get picked over quickly.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Rubiks Pubes posted:

I stopped at a Walmart today while traveling and saw the DKR armored Batman and decided to pick it up. Not sure if it was an error but it rang up as $5.00. Not marked as clearance on the shelves or anything.

Apparently even the whole new wave is ringing up like that. Buddy of mine got that one and DKR Robin, $5 each in Seattle.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

No luck at TRU for you this weekend, LG. I will keep an eye peeled, but Austin seems to get picked over quickly.

Thanks for checking! I'm still looking out for Deadpools and Punishers too for people, myself.

Hoffadoff
Sep 27, 2008

I Wanna Rock Your Body
(till the break of dawn)
I'm getting a case of punisher figures in tonight at my Walgreens in SE Michigan. Looks like we are getting a display just like all the other exclusives so just keep your eyes peeled.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Strippers are people too!

Who wants a punisher? Walgreen's by me has 3

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Old Man Pants posted:

Oh dang, if I knew you could get a Punisher, I would traded him for that Wolverine I sent you :D (it comes in Thursday by the way).

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Rirse posted:

Oh dang, if I knew you could get a Punisher, I would traded him for that Wolverine I sent you :D (it comes in Thursday by the way).

I've got one sealed if you want him.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Old Man Pants posted:

I've got one sealed if you want him.

Cool, I might wait a few days to buy it as the Walgreen near my house is suppose to refresh on Wedesday.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I have a ton of Namors near me if someone still needs one.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

The Walgreen's by me had 7 namors if anyone needs one

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Old Man Pants posted:

Still have one?

Also: found the Vision/FalCap/Kate Bishop 3-pack today. All the figs are great. Cap's ab crunch is a little loose, aside from that A+ all around.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Joe Fisto posted:

Still have one?

Also: found the Vision/FalCap/Kate Bishop 3-pack today. All the figs are great. Cap's ab crunch is a little loose, aside from that A+ all around.

I do, if rirse doesn't want it, it's all yours.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Somebody in Portland is hooking me up with Skull Kid, now all I need is Zelda if anybody sees her.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Old Man Pants posted:

I do, if rirse doesn't want it, it's all yours.

I'm going to check Walgreen today since they are getting some new trucks. If I see Punisher then Joe can have the one I got. Also I am starting to see the X-Men wave finally in the open more, as I seen Havok, Shadowcat, Phoenix, and Rogue a few times now.

Went to the Walgreen and they got absolutely nothing. Just several Namor and a peg warming Movie Electro. Joe can have it since I imagine Punisher won't be too hard to find unlike say the Star Wars Walgreen exclusives (got the Vader but only saw him once and gone).

Rirse fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Aug 24, 2016

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I think the Walgreens used to go still has Vaders.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Anyone need a suicide squad batman with the rebreather? Picked up one for a friend but he already has it.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Got my figures in from Ultraviolence123 :toot:. Now I just need to get Silk and Ultimate Spider-Man and I am done for now with the Spider-Verse crew that I want to get. Spider-Girl I found locally but honestly not impress with her figure to get.

https://twitter.com/Rirse/status/768574011383156741

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Rirse posted:

Got my figures in from Ultraviolence123 :toot:. Now I just need to get Silk and Ultimate Spider-Man and I am done for now with the Spider-Verse crew that I want to get. Spider-Girl I found locally but honestly not impress with her figure to get.

https://twitter.com/Rirse/status/768574011383156741

Maybe I'm missing something but it looks like you have a Spider-Girl next to your Spider-Gwen. Sure it's Anya Corazon and 616 universe but that's still Spider-Girl.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

RevKrule posted:

Maybe I'm missing something but it looks like you have a Spider-Girl next to your Spider-Gwen. Sure it's Anya Corazon and 616 universe but that's still Spider-Girl.

I mean May Parker when I am talking about Spider-Girl. It a bit confusing when half of them are Spider-Women or Spider-Men in code names.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's also Spider-Bitch Spider-Girl.

You can see their dilemma. The right choice was not making a drat Spider-Bitch figure, but I'm not in toy manufacturing.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Aphrodite posted:

There's also Spider-Bitch Spider-Girl.

You can see their dilemma. The right choice was not making a drat Spider-Bitch figure, but I'm not in toy manufacturing.

Spider-Bitch is actually in that lineup I posted next to Spiderman 2099.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I know, I was just pointing out there's 3 Spider-Girls in the last like year and a half.

Daaku Shinsei
Feb 26, 2003

Well, that was lucky, found the only Punisher at Walgreens when I went in looking for the stupid exclusive Transformer they're supposed to have. And a Jango Fett.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Daaku Shinsei posted:

Well, that was lucky, found the only Punisher at Walgreens when I went in looking for the stupid exclusive Transformer they're supposed to have. And a Jango Fett.

All reports claim that stupid Brainstorm isn't dropping til November.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002
Why are there so many spider people did a spider go around biting everyone

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Invicta{HOG}, M.D. posted:

Yes.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

It's like zombies, the spider was patient zero.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I found like 8 Captain Phasmas marked down for clearance at both Targets near me. Real weird. Dunno if anyone still wants one. Might pick one up somday but the character was real poo poo in the film so It's not a priority.

Also, no Deadpool's anywhere. Bummer.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's kind of hilarious how that figure blew the gently caress up to crazy prices, then the film came out and the character was worthless so the demand for additional figures was zero when they arrived.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

CelticPredator posted:

I found like 8 Captain Phasmas marked down for clearance at both Targets near me. Real weird. Dunno if anyone still wants one. Might pick one up somday but the character was real poo poo in the film so It's not a priority.

Also, no Deadpool's anywhere. Bummer.

Hasbro really did make a mistake in the Black Wave re-releasing characters like her and Kylo after their initial wave. They went from super rare and in demand to peg warmers that join Zuvo and Finn.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I'm glad I snagged Rey before the film came out. I had a feelin.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

In that photo we have 3 aliens, 2 clones, one guy from the future, and a couple of alternate universes.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Rirse posted:

Hasbro really did make a mistake in the Black Wave re-releasing characters like her and Kylo after their initial wave. They went from super rare and in demand to peg warmers that join Zuvo and Finn.

Man, I felt so bad seeing all those Finns clogging up the pegs that I bought one just because. He's the best new character, people!

Anyone still have Punishers available? Can't find him anywhere. Can't find any of the X-Men wave (other than Iceman) either.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
My second (spare) Deadpool finally came in. I'm hoping to trade him for a Titans Return Mindwipe (transformer). For the record, that means I'm letting a Deadpool go for less than retail if you can find a purple bat robot.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Why cookie Rocket posted:

My second (spare) Deadpool finally came in. I'm hoping to trade him for a Titans Return Mindwipe (transformer). For the record, that means I'm letting a Deadpool go for less than retail if you can find a purple bat robot.

If you have no luck on that I will have them in stock in late October.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rhyno posted:

If you have no luck on that I will have them in stock in late October.

If you get a Silk before then, can you get me one?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rirse posted:

If you get a Silk before then, can you get me one?

We already received and sold out of that case, sorry.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rhyno posted:

We already received and sold out of that case, sorry.

Dang. She not even that pricey for a rare, but since the Space Venom wave probably won't get to many stores due to too many Absorbing Man waves in stores...it makes her really annoying to get. I got lucky finding Black Panther and Nick Fury at retail price. Dunno if I will be this lucky with her. Thankfully the other rare from that wave, Hobgoblin, is one I am not that worry about since I got the still great looking Toy Biz one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Anyone still have Punishers available? Can't find him anywhere. Can't find any of the X-Men wave (other than Iceman) either.

I can double check on Friday, I'll scoop it up if it's there. If anyone sees a rogue, I'll gladly snag it.