Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

KomodoWagon posted:

Do you perchance eat six eggs and a half pound of bacon for breakfast, then frantically search webMD to find out why you're gaining weight despite cutting out carbs?

i did this for a month and lost ten kilo lol

but I also only ate eggs and bacon pretty much and ham

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i hate eggs and bacon now

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Lol i just wanted to say that mordin is right and gbs is really creepily transphobic. And every goon seems to get super excited whenever something goes wrong for an lgbt person. There is a lot of violence against lgbt persons as it is, going around and normalizing jokes about transpeople is loving terrible. Im a cis man but I enjoy that people have rights to search for their own happiness.

the greatest violence a tran commits is against himself

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Your body needs to use a lot more energy to turn protein into glucose than carbs. You shouldn't eliminate carbs completely but reducing them is beneficial in losing weight, especially sugar.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Lichy posted:

the greatest violence a tran commits is against himself

Look Lichy, its okay to be fat, but the sweat is literally pouring out from under your posting. Please fix your airconditioner. And get therapy, being fat and only good at video games does not mean you have to hate yourself.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Look Lichy, its okay to be fat, but the sweat is literally pouring out from under your posting. Please fix your airconditioner. And get therapy, being fat and only good at video games does not mean you have to hate yourself.

bodyshaming is as bad as trainshaming, i wish unspecified bad things upon you

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

said the poster named in honour of lemon curd lmao

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Fatpo

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Pot to kettle: "you are fat"

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Lichy posted:

said the poster named in honour of lemon curd lmao

Please, show some respect. He is a drat fine poster. And I hope you die, I hope you die, I hope you and your loved ones will die. One day you will die, and that brings me comfort and warmth to my heart. Sincerely, I really hope you die off so the world gets a tiny pinch less cynic and horrible. Thankss

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Please, show some respect. He is a drat fine poster. And I hope you die, I hope you die, I hope you and your loved ones will die. One day you will die, and that brings me comfort and warmth to my heart. Sincerely, I really hope you die off so the world gets a tiny pinch less cynic and horrible. Thankss

MODS????

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Zidrooner posted:

Your body needs to use a lot more energy to turn protein into glucose than carbs. You shouldn't eliminate carbs completely but reducing them is beneficial in losing weight, especially sugar.

Yes, I should have clarified, I'm at around 20-25g of carbs daily, because yes, you do need SOME.

You just don't need 300g or some poo poo like that.

EDIT: vvv didn't know it even existed.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Aug 25, 2016

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Hey you fat pieces of poo poo how about you go read that old goldmined low carb diet thread where that goon ate like 5 pounds of bacon a day.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

bless your heart you poor tortured soul

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed

Zidrooner posted:

...reducing them is beneficial in losing weight, especially sugar.
Seriously. gently caress sugar, yo.

Cyber Punk 90210 fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Aug 25, 2016

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013
Oh cool another thread to shitpost about trans identity politics in.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

ConstantDelays posted:

Oh cool another thread to shitpost about trans identity politics in.

No, no, we've switched to food. Keep up.

Seriously, though. loving chickencheese. Mmmmmm.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
combine the 2 by talking about transfats in cheese

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Trains are ok, I've never been in one, though, but if its anything like a Poirot episode, they sound pretty rad

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
People keep talking about trans stuff in every thread, they shouldn't, we settled it already in the other fifteen threads, honest.

Rufus T. Turnbuckle posted:

This girl is gonna grow up into a bad bitch alright. She's gonna be like Tulip from Preacher (the comic not the awful teevee show)

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

smh white people....

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

nice meltdown

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Who is lemon curd, is he another anime weabo

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/768817213230854144

Gender is a construct ya bitches. The only tranny worth worry about is the one under my bitchin car

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rufus T. Turnbuckle posted:

the dosh khaleen told her to

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Don't trainshame, please. Without model trains and train spotting, generations of autists would have snapped and gone on murder sprees.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
M voting for trump on the off chance that he will put trans people in camps

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Labor camps so he can start making his clothes domestic MADE IN USA

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Labor camps so he can start making his clothes domestic MADE IN USA

Adding manufacturing jobs could help impoverished areas,true.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
reform mental illness through work

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I'd rather be retarded than employed

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Supplement school lunches with LSD jello cups

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The scientific method, also called "pacing and leading".

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
a frequent side effect of brain rot seems to be very nice cleavage

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i for one am really happy for her

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

I was 5 pages behind on this thread and holy moly nice meltdown moridin. And also the cheese talk was a relaxing read keep up the good work. School sux!!!!!!!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Wanna play some Real rear end Chess. Is that on the Play Store or Itunes only?

• Locked thread