Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

WrasslorMonkey posted:

:hfive::hf::hfive: yeah bro I hate kids!

That's weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Do you think Seth is physically capable of buckle bombing Lesnar? They could find out who the best shooter is!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

Do you think Seth is physically capable of buckle bombing Lesnar? They could find out who the best shooter is!

Remember when someone here suggested that Seth Rollins would win a modern brawl for all because he bumps a lot and is good at selling and thus is super tough

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

oatgan posted:

Remember when someone here suggested that Seth Rollins would win a modern brawl for all because he bumps a lot and is good at selling and thus is super tough

He does crossfit so that should be obvious

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I don't remember that, but apparently Chris Jericho would win as he is the true shoot champion and also best kisser???

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Cubone posted:

You know... Brock Lesnar broke Hardcore Holly's neck
Hardcore Holly deserved it

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Seth has powerbombed Kane and Roman so I imagine he could lift Lesnar

with the risk of his knee imploding again

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Do it like a normal boo/yay spot. Seth buckle bombs Brock, Brock elbows Seth. In the end, one of WWE's evil shooter problems is resolved.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

A Brockle Bomb

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
The best part about a modern brawl for all is that we have no idea who would win because anyone on the roster could secretly have a really strong left hand that KOs people into other dimensions.

A lot of people would pick swagger based on size/amateur wrestling background. But my money is on sin cara.

Obviously lesnar is banned.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

If you're picking against Jason Jordan, you're picking wrong, friendo.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

schweens posted:

The best part about a modern brawl for all is that we have no idea who would win because anyone on the roster could secretly have a really strong left hand that KOs people into other dimensions.

A lot of people would pick swagger based on size/amateur wrestling background. But my money is on sin cara.

Obviously lesnar is banned.

do we know how exactly Sin Cara is kicking so much rear end? i'd imagine boxing gloves limit how much grappling you can do but if he's just KOing dudes left and right then yeah he sounds like a solid bet.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Sin Cara would be severely held back by a Brawl for All's prohibition on soda can projectiles.

Qonas
Apr 21, 2010

Soothing Vapors posted:

Meltzer also described plans for Nikki to be the "top face" of the Smackdown women's division

rip Becky Lynch
July 19, 2016 - August 25, 2016
your run lasted one month and six days longer than you deserved

God loving dammit.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Spermgod posted:

do we know how exactly Sin Cara is kicking so much rear end? i'd imagine boxing gloves limit how much grappling you can do but if he's just KOing dudes left and right then yeah he sounds like a solid bet.

He hit gotch with a soda can so i imagine he also hit sheamus with a blender. But in my head he's just bart gunning people

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

How quickly we forget The Big Show, who would dominate Brawl 4 All 2016

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

schweens posted:

A lot of people would pick swagger based on size/amateur wrestling background.

I'd pick him because he could choke people out with his wallet chain.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Nikki has had a rough go of it, living with John Cena crushing her in sporting competitions and denying her children. Just let her have a run on top of the womens' division on the b-show for gosh sakes

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Why did Waltman ever stop being an underdog babyface? I remember really liking him as the Kid, uh, as a kid, and once X-Pac became a thing it just went all poopy.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Let's just nip all these things in the bud and have Nikki go over Brock in a shootfight match to unify the Universal and Smackdown Ladies titles.

God Of Paradise posted:

Why did Waltman ever stop being an underdog babyface? I remember really liking him as the Kid, uh, as a kid, and once X-Pac became a thing it just went all poopy.

Attitude Era/nWo

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oatgan posted:

Skunkrocker posted:

My argument for that is one of the biggest problems during the original BFA was no one could take a serious punch. You've seen Rollins take painful oversell suicide bumps where he lands on his head or his neck bends awkwardly. I think he would honestly survive a real deal fight better than most of the roster with just sheer adrenaline alone. My fantasy booking (or rather assumption of fictious events) stems from everything that happened in the first BFA and going off of that. And to be honest if you nerds really have a problem with my stupid opinions on a wrestling angle that will never happen wow I want your life because you obviously have nothing better to complain about.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmao i love skunkrocker

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Spermgod posted:

This is 2016 not 1998 so I'm guessing they'd use a ruleset closer to unified rule MMA this time rather than toughman contests.

It'd be a spectacularly stupid idea on multiple levels but as a fan I'd love to see it

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Piss

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
I haven't really watched since Bryan left... But I stopped Summerslam just to binge watch Kevin Owens interview segments and christ is steen awesome.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

triplexpac posted:

Just let her have a run on top of the womens' division on the b-show for gosh sakes

but Nikki's not on RAM?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Becky Lynch getting forever buried is kind of funny when you think about it

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Becky Lynch getting forever buried is kind of funny when you think about it

becky, tired of being the female sting, buckle bombs nikki and becomes the female seth rollins instead

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

yea ok posted:

lmao i love skunkrocker

Marty Jannetty?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

yea ok posted:

lmao i love skunkrocker

What do his knuckles say?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

God Of Paradise posted:

I haven't really watched since Bryan left... But I stopped Summerslam just to binge watch Kevin Owens interview segments and christ is steen awesome.

he's a treasure

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

Marty Jannetty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NKRi6qzaxM

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

exploding mummy posted:

Back in the buildup to Battleground last year, Brock took an axe to a Cadillac that Seth Rollins was gifted by Noble and Mercury

As he was destroying it, he took the time to rip a door off and chucked it like a Frisbee hither and yon

Hither being into the crowd and yon being into a child.

Lets not forget the time he beaned a woman with an announcer table monitor: http://youtu.be/z64wTI_MMmE

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

super macho dude posted:

Lets not forget the time he beaned a woman with an announcer table monitor: http://youtu.be/z64wTI_MMmE

dang did that thing bounce

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm convinced Lesnar would be in prison if it weren't for his fame and fortune

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Brock is the best and I wish before he retires they do a ppv where every match is him destroying everyone on the roster until they have to put him down with tranquilizer darts before he destroys the arena.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Let's be honest, this is going to end with Brock vs Braun at WM33. Everybody loves big sweaty men, especially Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Soothing Vapors posted:

Meltzer also described plans for Nikki to be the "top face" of the Smackdown women's division

rip Becky Lynch
July 19, 2016 - August 25, 2016
your run lasted one month and six days longer than you deserved

Meltzer thinks Sanity is Crazy Mary Dobson.

Meltzer didn't report Charlotte getting a major dressing down by management over how clueless she was with Sasha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

super macho dude posted:

Brock is the best and I wish before he retires they do a ppv where every match is him destroying everyone on the roster until they have to put him down with tranquilizer darts before he destroys the arena.

This should be how he gets eliminated from the next Royal Rumble

• Locked thread