Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

cfc*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Divine Blob posted:

would amok ever leave the cfc?

Absolutely. During the war they set up numerous deals to jump out of GSF. The deals all fell through at the last minute, but I am sure it's only a matter of time and finding someone truly motivated to make it happen.

10-Shot
Aug 5, 2016

Maneck posted:

Absolutely. During the war they set up numerous deals to jump out of GSF. The deals all fell through at the last minute, but I am sure it's only a matter of time and finding someone truly motivated to make it happen.

It's Bullshit the Mittani let's you guys get away with being nothing more than mercenaries because of your large super fleet.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
It's because him and laz gently caress

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Syndic Thrass posted:

It's because him and laz gently caress

:eyepop:

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011

Ynglaur posted:

I thought the CFC dominated the meta until the Fountain War, when we discovered that our Massive Moon Empire was making pennies compared to the rental empires of our foes. Since then when I see things like the above I wonder if we still aren't getting played without fully realizing it.

Yea it feels like pl has their fingers in everything, or have the illusion of it which is almost as good when it comes to convince people of what to do. I'm pretty impressed by the formation of panfam and the northern content farm, but also at a moments notice have them turn on goons if we ever show up.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013
Indeed they are the masters of space diplomacy and propaganda.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Maneck posted:

...and able to compensate Am0k for their gigantic fuel expenditures. Moving all those supercapitals isn't cheap! :sun:

e: Kick Batuka

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

10-Shot posted:

It's Bullshit the Mittani let's you guys get away with being nothing more than mercenaries because of your large super fleet.

It's not JUST the supercaps. It's our FCs as well.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

amok can't leave GSF, they're our pvp backbone! :v:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

but also that unironically a little bit

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

ullerrm posted:

There's winning Eve, and then there's quitting Eve.

Nobody quits.

Part of the crew, part of the poo poo(posting).

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Maneck posted:

One day, all super cap pilots will belong to PL.

And the primary political division will be the supercap bourgeoisie of Pandemic Legion exploiting the subcap proletariat for content and goodfights, charging them rent to live in their own space, dictating the prices at which minerals are bought and sold, and having an exclusive monopoly on supercap sales.

Or at least that could have happened if it weren't for space AIDS. :tinfoil:

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
AMOK leaving would be a deathblow to us unless all the FCs that people like stay, because no one wants to go on Boat Cancer Fleets

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011

Goatman Sacks posted:

AMOK leaving would be a deathblow to us unless all the FCs that people like stay, because no one wants to go on Boat Cancer Fleets

Or not cuz there's fcs fromhygokyu or however you spell it.

I like apple

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Prudosta is in widot IIRC - and I'll happily welp fleets under him til the server goes dark. And Asher will probably never leave GSF - that man is emotionally invested in this alliance. Actually, I don't know of any Amok. FCs except for Laz and Tiber (does a skymarshall FC?).

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Nah, we'd be fine. Or forums would be readable again.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

CainFortea posted:

Nah, we'd be fine. Or forums would be readable again.

the forums have been poo poo since sig towers and +rep were removed anyways

nobody posts there but pubbies, tryhards and J4G's

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

So is it true PL had a director level spy in Test?

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Baculus posted:

Prudosta is in widot IIRC - and I'll happily welp fleets under him til the server goes dark. And Asher will probably never leave GSF - that man is emotionally invested in this alliance. Actually, I don't know of any Amok. FCs except for Laz and Tiber (does a skymarshall FC?).

Thomas Lear and Jay Amazingness

Agreed on Prudosta, he has the energy of Boat without the things that make Boat... well, Boat.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
PL doesn't believe in spies.

KodiakRS
Jul 11, 2012

:stonk:

Morris posted:

Thomas Lear and Jay Amazingness

I don't see either of these guys being willing to bail on GSF. I also don't see laz....at all. Does he even FC anymore?

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Orange Red Bull posted:

not an emptyquote

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

PL doesn't believe in spies.

who needs HUMINT when you have the sphere

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

KodiakRS posted:

I don't see either of these guys being willing to bail on GSF. I also don't see laz....at all. Does he even FC anymore?

To quote Grath, laz is either rear end deep or vag deep in his preferential gender.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Baculus posted:

I'm 90% convinced that the whole thing's a ruse cruise. Redditors try way too hard.

VideoGames posted:

I buck traditions.

Off by one letter.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
zKill created a manual killmail since there was enough data to scrap one together it seems.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/-1/

Value is a bit off for obvious reasons.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

ullerrm posted:

I'm 90% convinced that the whole thing's a ruse cruise. Redditors try way too hard.

Yea, smell like a bad ruse.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

zKill created a manual killmail since there was enough data to scrap one together it seems.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/-1/

Value is a bit off for obvious reasons.

congrats on your killmail :golfclap:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Baculus posted:

the big troll is TEST acting like they are suprised PL has a director level spy

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Orange Red Bull posted:

Yea, and that all started at about the time we had AMZEROKEDOTTE in the alliance for a bit.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
Tonight in the elite small gang fozziesov defense of the O5K-Y6 constellation, a lone Executioner chases around 4 cloaky Tristans trying to get a fight.

End result: warping node to node trying to ~break their spirits~ or at least their entosis cycle. Emergent gameplay not achieved.

I got one of them into hull but he broke tackle because my cap skills are poo poo :smith:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

OK the new fighter UI is complete dogshit. The Q button that is supposed to be the one that moves your drones around INSTEAD tries to activate my fighters guns. I've felt like a retard the past few days trying to figure it out but I'm just gonna sell my super and get a titan because its so loving janky. why the gently caress can I not re keybind something? Why have they removed the most basic functionality.

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
Is the answer to why they don't allow mods to the ui, not enough money to work it in?

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

Reverand maynard posted:

OK the new fighter UI is complete dogshit. The Q button that is supposed to be the one that moves your drones around INSTEAD tries to activate my fighters guns. I've felt like a retard the past few days trying to figure it out but I'm just gonna sell my super and get a titan because its so loving janky. why the gently caress can I not re keybind something? Why have they removed the most basic functionality.

its insanely bad, i think the only more unpleasant ui experience would be doing role management with vr gear or starcraft with a controller or something.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Reverand maynard posted:

Tell me more about how amok is planning to betray gsf

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Reverand maynard posted:

do you have Q mapped to where F1 is supposed to be or something because this never happens to me

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Morris posted:

Tonight in the elite small gang fozziesov defense of the O5K-Y6 constellation, a lone Executioner chases around 4 cloaky Tristans trying to get a fight.

End result: warping node to node trying to ~break their spirits~ or at least their entosis cycle. Emergent gameplay not achieved.

I got one of them into hull but he broke tackle because my cap skills are poo poo :smith:

This makes me wonder something...

If you put a remote sensor disruptor with a scan res reduction script in it on someone with a protocloak, is it stack penalized against their cloak or do you get the full effect? I guess same thing with targeting range.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Glory of Arioch posted:

do you have Q mapped to where F1 is supposed to be or something because this never happens to me

OK so I just tried this and if you rebind your hotkeys for your ship it ALSO rebinds the hotkeys for your fighters despite having no documentation that the new fighter commands are actually tied to the approach command. everything I read said you couldn't create keybinds for fighters so I just assumed you couldn't change it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005
I owe my brother big time for this!
Sounds like :ccp:

• Locked thread