Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

zoux posted:

Wait I want all that stuff too

you know what to do

poo poo, page snype. Here's a wayback machine archived article about Coulter hiring a lawyer after she was charged with voting illegally in Florida back in 2006.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060615...e_col_0602.html

HUGE PUBES A PLUS fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Aug 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

zoux posted:

Wait I want all that stuff too

clearly you must run for county GOP chair RIGHT NOW

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/769183464772034564

Great polls out, just tremendous numbers.

Pretty skeptical of a sample showing Rubio +1 tho

i'm not gonna be completely satisfied on nov 8 unless rubio is out. get him OUT

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Nameless_Steve posted:

Is it this one? Profile or 3/4? Was he wearing a suit or golf clothes?

no, hes looking up and to the left, I think its a suit? it was posted a ton in this thread but I never saved it

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/AJDelgado13/status/769151427088306176

Sorry guys this one is a bust, we'll just have to hope that grabbing his ex wife by the throat, calling her a loving oval office, and then threatening to make her destitute if she showed up at trial is enough of a scandal. :ohdear:

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Zas posted:

like I'm not into body shaming or whatever, but the whole image of trump as this alpha dude loving up the cucks is only possible because of his tailor, he looks like a goofball in normal clothes

thats kinda what suits are designed to do

also the suit can only do so much, which is why it's a mistake every time trump decides to unbutton it

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Zas posted:

My only hope at this point is Trump depresses turnout more than expected and Rubio loses.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

They must have had fun selecting the preview picture.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/769196688183549953

It's a done deal. Have they reached out to see if Scooter Libby needs a job?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

huh I wish I knew more about typical reality tv contracts so I could contextualize this better. still hosed up though.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Constant Hamprince posted:

scientists putting chemicals into the water to turn alex jones into a gay frog

read about it on info wars dot com

your dead gay frog

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Zas posted:

so far the senate polls have been a little disappointing but I've seen people like Stuart Stevens who have no reason to boost the idea, saying that when downtickets are corncobbed by a lovely topline candidate they tend to break pretty late

I hope it's true

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

zoux posted:

now there's a guy who probably knows the value of losing an email or two

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Doctor Spaceman posted:

thats kinda what suits are designed to do

also the suit can only do so much, which is why it's a mistake every time trump decides to unbutton it

for sure, but trump's suit does more for him I think than like some schlub governor's would do

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Swedgin posted:

Clinton campaign hitting the ball Trump slow-pitched right down the middle

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/768959490930581506

trump said a distinguished federal judge, born in indiana, could not be trusted to do his job because, quote, he's a hoosier

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trump is also tall which somewhat helps.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 57 minutes!
Lol. The Trump QUOTES OF THE DAY are pouring in today, people!

quote:

Ivanka passed the tests, and by 2009 Charles was ready to formally accept her into the Kushner family. At the couple's wedding, which was held at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, he stood up and, according to multiple sources, gave a toast that drew tears from the assembled guests. A person who attended the wedding recalls the central sentiments of the speech: "Look, everyone thinks she's great, but being Jewish is just unbelievably important to us, and she's not Jewish. It's a problem for me, a genuine problem. Then I watched and got to see she's in love with my son and it wasn't what I thought in the beginning. I feel right about it."

Trump stood up to speak after Charles, and he floundered miserably. According to one guest, he "gave the most pathetic, lame, embarrassing speech I've heard in a long time."

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a47697/jared-kushner-trump-campaign/

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

you know what to do

poo poo, page snype. Here's a wayback machine archived article about Coulter hiring a lawyer after she was charged with voting illegally in Florida back in 2006.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060615...e_col_0602.html

stop worrying about snype quality people. the thread moves too fast to care

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

My alliegance is to the One True Goon Squad, alliance side on Kel'Thuzad :haw:

:hf:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Hmmm... perhaps we could just move them to a common part of their urban centers and then wall those off so that we can keep track of them until we figure out what's going on. Plus, that would protect them from racists and we could police those areas more heavily to fix the crime they're facing non-stop.

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Oiled and Ready posted:

Oh wow

If you as old school as me you know me

I'm Roomba

Otherwise you're some wrath baby who doesn't appreciate the true glory of TOAD EXPLODE

gross it's roomba

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I need it for a gif I know one of you has the trump image Im looking for

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

like this is one of my snypes and i stand by it:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Bunleigh posted:

so far the senate polls have been a little disappointing but I've seen people like Stuart Stevens who have no reason to boost the idea, saying that when downtickets are corncobbed by a lovely topline candidate they tend to break pretty late

I hope it's true

If people don't feel like they have a good choice for prez then they'll tend to just stay home on election day, even if in the abstract they would vote for Senate/House candidates.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

i know what you're talking about but no idea how to find it, sorry

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Duskwood-US

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

Zas posted:

huh I wish I knew more about typical reality tv contracts so I could contextualize this better. still hosed up though.

I think they're always kinda hosed, Real Worlds was leaked a few years ago and had a clause about letting producers snoop around your house unannounced and unattended and steal stuff. But for real, did anyone watch the Apprentice hoping to see Gary Busey gently caress Meatloaf?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

WampaLord posted:

My only hope at this point is Trump depresses turnout more than expected and Rubio loses.

Don't put a whole bunch of stock in polls until someone is actually the candidate and actively campaigning [even though Murphy is pretty much only campaigning against Rubio right now.]

Ground game will also be important if the race is within a point or two, and the GOP is going to have problems there.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

JHomer722 posted:

I think they're always kinda hosed, Real Worlds was leaked a few years ago and had a clause about letting producers snoop around your house unannounced and unattended and steal stuff. But for real, did anyone watch the Apprentice hoping to see Gary Busey gently caress Meatloaf?

No, but now I regret not watching it.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Was it that one from the fake poll?

Edit:

Drunkboxer posted:

Pretty solid image they got of their boy for that fake survey

lookin good donny

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
Oiled & Ready's name makes me shudder every time I read it

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

zoux posted:

lmao, this is just taunting at this point

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

zoux posted:

oh for gently caress's sake

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/769186521907736577
Yeah... republicans are going to get hammered on this.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Just listened to a heated exchange on MSNBC with a trump supporter where the anchor ended her interview by saying "and this is now reality."

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

Don't put a whole bunch of stock in polls until someone is actually the candidate and actively campaigning [even though Murphy is pretty much only campaigning against Rubio right now.]

Ground game will also be important if the race is within a point or two, and the GOP is going to have problems there.

I don't know what to think, because I think polls would only be accurate if you assume both sides are maximizing turn out. This year we have a presidential ticket that is NOT running a GOTV operation. It's easy to say you'll vote for Rubio during a poll and then never show up to vote because the presidential candidate's campaign never reminded you in any way. That's never happened before...

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 57 minutes!
Just a cavalcade of weird Trump QUOTE(s) OF THE DAY

quote:

He recalled a fan walking out of a restroom at the “21” Club in Manhattan recently, approaching him with an outstretched hand. “Now, I have two choices,” Mr. Trump explained. “Don’t shake it, and here’s a man that for the rest of his life will hate Donald Trump. But I don’t want that. I have a heart. Or shake it. And you don’t know what you are shaking. And you know what I did?” he asked. I shook his hand. And then, I didn’t eat as well, because I didn’t know where his hand was. But I can tell you it wasn’t in a very good place.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/02/nyregion/after-roasting-trump-reacts-in-character.html

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Benny D posted:

Just listened to a heated exchange on MSNBC with a trump supporter where the anchor ended her interview by saying "and this is now reality."

God bless the Trump campaign for breaking the rules of civility and sane spinning so hard that cable news is actively able to call out bullshit every single day.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

sharkbomb posted:

I don't know what to think, because I think polls would only be accurate if you assume both sides are maximizing turn out. This year we have a presidential ticket that is NOT running a GOTV operation. It's easy to say you'll vote for Rubio during a poll and then never show up to vote because the presidential candidate's campaign never reminded you in any way. That's never happened before...

No one knows. We tend to assume that ground game operations are roughly equal, with a small swing going towards the party that's ahead [2008 and 2012 showed the strength of the Dem's operation relative to the Republicans]

What happens when one party has a very good operation and the other party has no operation is a complete mystery and we'll know on November 9th and not until then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

exquisite tea posted:

If people don't feel like they have a good choice for prez then they'll tend to just stay home on election day, even if in the abstract they would vote for Senate/House candidates.

My parents are very conservative. The way my mom speaks about Obama sometimes, you'd think he's the devil incarnate. They've voted R for as long as I can remember and have donated to R candidates in the past. FOX news and FOX business are the main programming choices in the house. They've told me they won't be voting for a presidential candidate this year. They think Trump is an absolute joke and RNC/Trump donation solicitations go straight to recycling. The words "We're just going to stay home." have been uttered.

Calm fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Aug 26, 2016

• Locked thread