Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
http://i.imgur.com/fpDmnsU.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Brewmaster posted:

Haha holy gently caress that's amazing. What a dumb kid. Even friendly cows are still hundreds of pounds of animal flesh. Glad he didn't get seriously hurt.

He looks like he just experienced his first real mosh pit.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

http://i.imgur.com/pqheHaO.gifv

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Skarsnik posted:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37195836

A man who avoided prison after being convicted of a street attack has been jailed for refusing to perform unpaid work, then boasting about it online.

I love it when this happens, and they've been quite common recently

Is that how people normally type in Glasgow?

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Well people that stupid yes

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Lotish posted:

Is that how people normally type in Glasgow?

You missed the best bit:

quote:

Judge Ritchie told him: "It's always interesting to see a different view on sentencing as in 'I'm out bro easy.' As they say lol."

The judge added: "I gave you two chances. You didn't take the chances. I hope you don't think I'm doing this out of anger. In truth it enlivened what was otherwise a dull day."
drops gavel, walks out of courtroom

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol at the sync up i just serendipitously experienced

https://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/upkAqaW.gif&v=W3qW4GfvC60&s=17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3qW4GfvC60&t=17s

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Enos Cabell posted:

the gently caress was a toddler doing in the endzone of a NFL game?

Looks more like practice, because both teams have the same helmet. Players are probably not expected to go as hard

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
Man rescued from inside public lavatory in Norway

quote:

Firemen in Norway came to the rescue Friday of a man who climbed into an outdoor public toilet to retrieve a friend's cell phone, after he got stuck in the tank.

Cato Berntsen Larsen, 20, was able to climb through the toilet seat opening to recover the phone lying at the bottom of the outhouse, but was unable to climb back out again.

quote:

"It was a fairly easy task for us. We sent a four-man crew with a chainsaw and they cut open the front of the (plastic) toilet," fire brigade spokeswoman Tina Brock told AFP NEWS agency.

The rescue was a "first" for the local fire brigade, she acknowledged. "It was pretty full down there."

The phone was not recovered.

And here is the hero of the day:

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

e:

The best part is the reporter being all like "Hey, hey. Eyes over here we're in the middle of something" when the dude is wondering if his buddies just died.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

http://i.imgur.com/5zRC8tm.mp4

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

quote:

A wild rhinoceros ran amok in the southern Nepal town of Hetauda on Monday, killing one woman and injuring several others.

The animal fatally gored a 61-year-old woman on the outskirts of the city before continuing on to the downtown market area and the city bus station. Attempts to direct the rhino's path with car horns and drums were unsuccessful, and government administrator Ram Prasad Thapaliya said teams armed with tranquilizer guns had been dispatched to capture it.

"The whole town is terrorized by this animal. It even entered the local hospital, forcing terrified people to jump over the fences," Thapaliya told the Associated Press.
There's a bunch more videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3CdC78-yr0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDnJNzr54MM

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

I think I've mentioned this in the OSHA thread before, but this happens in the park outhouses up here in British Columbia once every 5 to 10 years. They never find the mysterious "lost keys" or "dropped cell phone" because it's always a pervlord having a wank knee deep in decomposing liquid poo poo.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

I was really hoping to see a rhino destroying a city like Godzilla. But instead I felt sad for it. It just seemed lost and wanted to get out of there. Totally surprised only one person died though.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

mds2 posted:

I was really hoping to see a rhino destroying a city like Godzilla. But instead I felt sad for it. It just seemed lost and wanted to get out of there. Totally surprised only one person died though.

I just checked and there's a bunch of videos on youtube of trained elephants that suddenly snap and go "Alright, all you cunts can get off my back right now. Also this bus can get hosed, gently caress these guys, gently caress that cow, gently caress that other elephant ...."
There's usually a few animals gored and people maimed/squashed and it's not really schadenfreude material so I won't post the videos here but they're real easy to find if people are so inclined.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I just checked and there's a bunch of videos on youtube of trained elephants that suddenly snap and go "Alright, all you cunts can get off my back right now. Also this bus can get hosed, gently caress these guys, gently caress that cow, gently caress that other elephant ...."
There's usually a few animals gored and people maimed/squashed and it's not really schadenfreude material so I won't post the videos here but they're real easy to find if people are so inclined.

Elephants, male elephants especially, can get super pissed off and don't give a poo poo what you do when they hulk out.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I just checked the :norway: news and this is the image they used (which seems a lot more relevant):

Not trying to go all :tinfoil: but it just feels a bit unfair to paint him as a jerk when he was trying to get his friend's cellphone back :shobon:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Enos Cabell posted:

Getting trucked the gently caress up.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Does his forehead say "gratitude"?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Chichevache posted:

Does his forehead say "gratitude"?

No, it says "Unemployable".

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Your Computer posted:

I just checked the :norway: news and this is the image they used (which seems a lot more relevant):

Not trying to go all :tinfoil: but it just feels a bit unfair to paint him as a jerk when he was trying to get his friend's cellphone back :shobon:

Yeah, "cellphone" and definitely note "bag of dope".

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Enos Cabell posted:

Finding a good way to mess up your sack

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I'm actually the casting director for the Shield. Are you his agent?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Chichevache posted:

I'm actually the casting director for the Shield. Are you his agent?

I'm sorry, somebody's got to tell you... but the show's over, man. Has been for years, sorry nobody told you.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

thanks, Somebody's Dad On Facebook

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

InediblePenguin posted:

thanks, Somebody's Dad On Facebook

Somebody's dad on facebook does all the hiring.

lfield
May 10, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Somebody's dad on facebook does all the hiring.

You sound fun.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

lfield posted:

You sound fun.

I know, at parties, rite!

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

mds2 posted:

Rhinos are probably the chillest of the big herbivores. Which isn't to say they're not super dangerous, but they're mostly happy to leave you alone and be left alone.

Unlike Elephants, who will sometimes just flip out because they give zero fucks, or Hippos, who are notorious murder-beasts.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8NLq86ySYM
http://i.imgur.com/kuBvj7U.gifv

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

lfield posted:

You sound fun.

He sounds right.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

No, it's purestrain, uncut, finest grade schadenfreude. They train elephants by abusing them and keeping them in poo poo conditions. Why do you think they rampage when they finally snap? Good on the elephants. I have zero sympathy for the people they kill or maim. Fuckers.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Haha, when did they get rid of Drew Carey? :dance:

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Hyperlynx posted:

No, it's purestrain, uncut, finest grade schadenfreude. They train elephants by abusing them and keeping them in poo poo conditions. Why do you think they rampage when they finally snap? Good on the elephants. I have zero sympathy for the people they kill or maim. Fuckers.

Maybe that's true for some or most, but wild elephants will very much do the same thing, in which case I guess less schadenfreude or at least a different kind.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

BrianBoitano posted:

Maybe that's true for some or most, but wild elephants will very much do the same thing, in which case I guess less schadenfreude or at least a different kind.

When you think about it pretty much all animals have the moral right to rampage and gently caress up humans.

Except anteaters.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009

Obdicut posted:

When you think about it pretty much all animals have the moral right to rampage and gently caress up humans.

Except anteaters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37196635 :(

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I'm going to start practicing Florida traditional medicine, where all ailments can be cured by drinking a tea made of the ground-up bones of chinese traditional medicine practitioners. Also you can make your dick hard by snorting the same bone-dust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

I was just trying to make a huge slam on anteaters out of nowhere.