Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
If that's true there's no way it's happening now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Oh my god, yes. I need The Headbangers in 2016.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
WHICH ONES MOSH WHICH ONES THRASHER

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

quote:

WWE's Raw 15th Anniversary magazine also includes a list of 15 superstars who "overstayed" their welcomes in the company. This has The Headbangers at #2, behind only Scott Steiner.

only wwe could put out an official publication that trashes employees for the company's own decisions

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Soothing Vapors posted:

how did I get stuck in a position where I'm defending Becky Lynch? what has the world come to?

This is what we like to call 'progress'

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

Thrasher is the fat one who runs a dominos pizza

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

abraham linksys posted:

give her a crow sting-like gimmick where after being betrayed for the 14000th time she shaves her head, ditches the gear, and becomes a badass MMA fighter who just punches the poo poo out of her opponents imho
:yeah:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/769331091564101632

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I hope the pilot said "I bolieve you've had enough."

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

BO

LEAVE

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

Mosh is the one who pretended to bang his mom or something for a week

I just caught up on Smackdown, and I want to say that I am heavily invested in Heath Slater and Rhyno's quests for a Smackdown contract and an above-ground pool, respectively.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
Thrasher was the taller one and Mosh was the shorter chubby faced one. Also in the video games Thrasher wore a blue skirt while Mosh wore a pink one but I don't remember if that carried over to real life.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/traskbryant/status/769336809364992000

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Everyone in that picture looks really into what's going on.

Also why is Bo in his old gear, and why is he in it at the airport?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Because that's from NXT

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

it's from when he lost a loser leaves town match in NXT and had a meltdown

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Push Bo Dallas

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Into oncoming traffic

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bye bo

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

sportsgenius86 posted:

Because that's from NXT

drat, I've been bamBOzled.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

gently caress whoever would complain about Bo Dallas drunkenly singing songs from the Lion King at full volume

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

The prestigious NXT Championship

Held by such modern day legends as Neville, Sami Zayn, Big E, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Shinsuke Nakamura

And Bo Dallas

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
what's funny is that Bo had one of the best reigns with that belt probably

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

booze dallas

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/769381373484290048

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

well, i mean, why would they? they didnt write it.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

shiksa posted:

well, i mean, why would they? they didnt write it.

right, but wwe itself as rightholders would get money, and the talent should get some percentage of that

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Should they? Does Roode pay CFO for getting him over?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

you're right, talent shouldn't get merch rights either because they didn't personally design their shirt

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what if they sing w/ their song?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

how much is r truth getting out of it

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

is he getting songwriting credit or is he just a performer?

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

you're right, talent shouldn't get merch rights either because they didn't personally design their shirt
There's limitless potential for merch sales provided a talent stays over. You can't change an entrance theme every few months in the same way you can debut a new t-shirt. Its not a hill worth dying on. That said, iTunes royalties are poo poo already. Having to split that pittance between even more parties is laughable.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

The majority of viewers aren't familiar with the Sami Zayn Expanded Universe, so to them the feud vs Owens is just "former best friend betrays him" which has been done a million times before

The nuance you are pretending is there doesn't exist. Sami Zayn emotionally propping Owens back up in the corner to hit another finisher isn't some shakespearean poo poo, its corny

If anything Becky has the cooler real life backstory, since she literally went to clown college

Please don't give Vince ideas for Doinkette The Clownette.

projecthalaxy posted:

Hey, they gave one mediocre 1998 team a tag title run couple years back, why not another.

Los Boricuas for tag champs.

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

I worked for Glenn at Papa John's and am happy as hell he's getting a paycheck. Really nice guy.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

servo106 posted:

I worked for Glenn at Papa John's and am happy as hell he's getting a paycheck. Really nice guy.

Tell us more

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Grozz Nuy posted:

This is what we like to call 'progress'

who hurt you

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I miss that chant.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

servo106 posted:

Checks out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Sugar Blaster posted:

There's limitless potential for merch sales provided a talent stays over. You can't change an entrance theme every few months in the same way you can debut a new t-shirt. Its not a hill worth dying on. That said, iTunes royalties are poo poo already. Having to split that pittance between even more parties is laughable.

No poo poo, but there's a principal thing here. If WWE gets any royalty money, the talent should get some percentage of that, even if that check is realistically $2.00 a year at best. CFO$ should definitely get more than anyone here but all online and streaming services have the worst royalties possible.

Big Coffin Hunter fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Aug 27, 2016

• Locked thread