Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Vile posted:

My wife works in the cattle industry and all the farmers think you faggots are pussies. EAT MEAT AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT PONDS AND SNAILS YOU FUXKING RETARDS

gosh id better worry about the opinion of someone who can't figure out how to get a job that doesn't require jamming their arm inside a cows vagina on the regular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Abel Wingnut posted:

i wonder if this guy is an alt-righter now

--

On a morning in March, a 30-year-old computer technician named Nathan was tapping at the keyboard in his Pittsburgh home when he had a breakthrough with his support group. He wasn’t in rehab. And this wasn’t exactly AA. Nathan told me that for years, he’s fought alcoholism and an addiction to crystal meth, without much success—until he discovered the online self-help network that changed his life, a Donald Trump-themed discussion forum on the website Reddit. It was there that, two months ago, after weeks of reading messages of self-improvement and positive visualization, Nathan declared he had been saved, pecking out a message of hope and encouragement to his group under the title: “Quitting Drugs Because of Trump.”

“Trump has inspired me,” he wrote. “I’m getting sober and doing my bit to Make America Great Again. Thank you Donald!”

--

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-reddit-make-yourself-great-again-213907

Let's check in after November

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

TBeats posted:

I didn't ask the chicken for their opinion so it doesn't matter to me because chicken is delicious.

literally chicken hitler

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

Eating meat is the most destructive act that an individual can take toward the environment and global climate change, other than maybe flying a jet across the country a million unecessary times to sleep in your own bed for no reason.

Oh and because of how much fresh water is spent to produce one pound of meat (holy gently caress you might as well just leave your shower on 24/7) you think you are a progressive and eat meat you are an actual all talk but severely full of poo poo fake progressive who can go eat some mushrooms and think about their decisions for a bit btw :wooper:

What if I eat some zebrafish and/or deer with :shroom:.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Pro watch

https://twitter.com/todddracula/status/769277794815737858

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Drunkboxer posted:

flesh is yummy and I love death

I love the taste of meat but I haven't eaten animals since 1998 because it's kind of lovely to kill just to get my tastebuds off.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Squizzle posted:

gosh id better worry about the opinion of someone who can't figure out how to get a job that doesn't require jamming their arm inside a cows vagina on the regular

Nice kinkshaming

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

mandatory lesbian posted:

i want a dildo chair

You gotta DIY it. Cheap foreign imported dildo chairs do not provide the luxury and precision you get with a custom build.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

TwinsensRevenge posted:

its actually mostly because the standard mcdonalds burger is thin and dry from the start. they quickly dessicate, which prevents rot. this applies to the fries as well

http://www.seriouseats.com/2016/02/the-food-lab-why-mcdonalds-burgers-never-rot.html
Oh ok. It is dehydration/osmotic stuff, just not for the reason I thought.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

Eating meat is the most destructive act that an individual can take toward the environment and global climate change, other than maybe flying a jet across the country a million unecessary times to sleep in your own bed for no reason.

Oh and because of how much fresh water is spent to produce one pound of meat (holy gently caress you might as well just leave your shower on 24/7) you think you are a progressive and eat meat you are an actual all talk but severely full of poo poo fake progressive who can go eat some mushrooms and think about their decisions for a bit btw :wooper:

That's a really good point, in my opinion. I don't get why progressives often shun animal rights, especially when you take into account the toll meat has on the environment.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

zen death robot posted:

Meat is loving awesome

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

meat's cool but fish tastes way better usually

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Do It Once Right posted:

You gotta DIY it. Cheap foreign imported dildo chairs do not provide the luxury and precision you get with a custom build.

i was gonna buy a dildo and tape it to a chair, seems easy enough

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Abel Wingnut posted:

Fish is great but I feel guilty contributing to the collapse of the world's fisheries when I eat non-aquaculture stuff

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Abel Wingnut posted:

um...fish is meat dude

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

I gotta admit when I'm traveling McDonads consistently has the cleanest bathrooms.

gently caress going to any gas station bathroom those are always completely hosed up.

i wish dallas had these mythical clean mcdonalds

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Do It Once Right posted:

That looks more like a torture device than a pleasuring chair.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

mandatory lesbian posted:

i was gonna buy a dildo and tape it to a chair, seems easy enough

This type of effort is exactly why America will never be great again (AWNBGA)

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/769571710924263424
Backpedal harder, maybe it'll work (it won't, "original" tweet is still up)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

zen death robot posted:

I gotta admit when I'm traveling McDonads consistently has the cleanest bathrooms.

gently caress going to any gas station bathroom those are always completely hosed up.

This is a good tip. Thank you.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the last mcd bathroom i went in, the floor was more piss than floor

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

zen death robot posted:

Nice medium rare ribeye (a little closer to the rare side tho)

Destruction to those who overcook steak

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Eonwe posted:

the last mcd bathroom i went in, the floor was more piss than floor

Learn to aim

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Meat is loving awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s

What are Trump's thoughts on Five Guys?

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/769593683859628033

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

iospace posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/769571710924263424
Backpedal harder, maybe it'll work (it won't, "original" tweet is still up)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/769592508879892480
Right one this time!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TBeats posted:

Learn to aim

:boom:

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/769594556828508160

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Appreciate the congrats.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

My God My God - Abe Lincoln

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

You would think all the supplements would give Alex enough fitness to open a pickle jar.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

McDonald's or random doctor office complexes. You know the apartment looking ones with 3-7 doctors ? They have great bathrooms.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

majority of the ranches and slaughterhouse owners around here are really, incredibly wealthy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Starbucks

those motherfuckers are clean

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Empathy injection: Complete.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you can piss in peace at a Starbucks

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

haha ipad person doesn't have a clue how to write like trump

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Android: Trump
iPhone: Staff
iPad: Crooked Hillary????

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

The only thing I got out of this is that a literal grandma is stronger than Alex Jones.

Appreciate the condolences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Do news reporters still attribute the iPhone/iPad tweets to Trump, or have they moved on to saying "The Trump camp tweeted..."? It's just so painfully transparent.

• Locked thread