Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

rediscover posted:

Overwatch, possibly some Infinifactory, most likely The Witcher 3 which I just bought cause it was on sale.

Have fun with TW3, it sucked up all my gaming time for like a month and a half.

I'll probably play CK2 now that you can un-Groogy it and maybe also M&B: Warband since I've been itching to play that for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Also, Titanfall.

Is there supposed to be another beta test for 2 this weekend?

Starts today, which is what I'll be playing after I kill the new elusive contract in Hitman

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Have fun with TW3, it sucked up all my gaming time for like a month and a half.

I'll probably play CK2 now that you can un-Groogy it and maybe also M&B: Warband since I've been itching to play that for a while.

what

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the main feature of the new DLC is that it lets you get rid of all the lovely stuff they added in the last year of DLC.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're also charging for that feature lol. Incredible designers at Paradox

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm pretty sure it was listed in the free patch section of the patch notes, wasn't it? I dunno, I didn't play the new patch before buying the DLC. It's worth $10 to make the game good again even if it is basically extortion lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh I just assumed they were and didn't actually check :P

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Titanfall is freaking sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ended up playing Door Kickers because of the extra codes thread. Neat game, it's like frozen synapse with a billion more options, even though it doesn't look as cool. Also found out the reason I was having connection problems was just looking at PS4, since it can't pick up 5GHz band or something. On PC I still have great connection speeds so I'll have to get Titanfall on PC

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Disney's Tsum Tsum.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Something on the DS, Phoenix Wright or Order of Ecclesia. Probably PW cause I'm gonna have some beers and Ecclesia is hard.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. Hyrule Warriors Legends. Weird third thing I probably won't actually get to.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

Oh I just assumed they were and didn't actually check :P

That feature is free with the patch and it's very nice

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

dsIII, persona 4, maybe some ow if people are playing

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

TWEWY

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

god tier :cheers:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was about to post that I wish TWEWY just let you redo battles if you fail since it's like FFXIII with no resource management, just little action encounters and then hell that option shows up a few hours into the game.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
firing up TWEWY myself :cheers:

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Nuclear Throne, but I still suck. I'm lucky if I get past the sewers

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

TWEWY

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
The Witcher 3 pwns

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

It's so good but I wish the beginning got off the ground a little more quickly. it's my third time playing through and i just want to start chaining battles and cranking the difficulty up and busting some no

also i know i've said it before but the phone version is fuckin great .... if anyone wants to play the game but doesn't have a DS it's a solid option and in some ways i like the phone port even more honestly

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

(bobby shmurda) In TWEWY im some hot "DUDE"
Like i talk to shyste when i shot "DUDES"

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lmfao.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Assetto Corsa

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

The Witcher 3 pwns

it does

playing diablo and dark souls 3 today, im trying to go through the game embered but thats proving to be extremely difficult in irithyll lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

crusader still feels really underpowered in D3. i mean the set where he gains like quad attack speed is fun but you still have limited range and depend on a combo of specific items to not die in high torments, the demon hunter literally obliterates eveyrhting before it can even loving render

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

The Witcher 3 pwns

It does

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It might be my favorite game.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

nioh demo. feels relaly good, probably the aonly dark souls clone ive played that gets the feel right. really enjoying th demo, looming forward to the full game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Still trying to figure out who I want to main in KOFXIV

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
More Rogue Galaxy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

List of characters I like so far:

Benimaru
Nakamoru
Alice
Terry

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Bobnumerotres posted:

it does

playing diablo and dark souls 3 today, im trying to go through the game embered but thats proving to be extremely difficult in irithyll lmao

i just wnet through irithyll in ng+ and i absolutely could not do it embered. everywhere else is fine though

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
Played a lot of csgo yesterday. That game is really good imho

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Played a lot of csgo yesterday. That game is really good imho

it's great fun. i love the gungame/tdm mode that lets you gently caress around if you just wanna shoot people & chill

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

cramming in as many DS3 invasions as I can before dinner. love the feeling when the host pulls out binoculars to inspect your weird face

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

mycophobia posted:

More Rogue Galaxy

Rogue Galaxy has a really great ambiance but I could never get a hang of the broadsides. i played awhile but then got stuck in a spacestation with a bunch of angry pirates outside that wouldn' tlet me leave. i think i was missing something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Frog Act posted:

Rogue Galaxy has a really great ambiance but I could never get a hang of the broadsides. i played awhile but then got stuck in a spacestation with a bunch of angry pirates outside that wouldn' tlet me leave. i think i was missing something

thts rebel galaxy