Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Blazing Zero posted:

friends im all about bandwagoning to hate on si, but if this player mod abuse was happening, wouldnt there be more than hearsay?

feels like someone would type up some threadnaughts on reddit with screenshots or something idk

nvm, its clearly a massive coverup and bercilak is plotting to drive up sales by having whales ban each other and making them rebuy

Doesn't SI censor the reddit? I wouldn't think that's the most reliable source for seeing evidence of SI doing things poorly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

CubicalSucrose posted:

Doesn't SI censor the reddit? I wouldn't think that's the most reliable source for seeing evidence of SI doing things poorly.

i used reddit as an example

FUKKEN
Dec 27, 2007
PROTIP: To defeat the Cyberdemon, shoot at it until it dies.
All there is, is a poster being very excited about his delusions. Calm down, Blazing. Just wait till something comes to light. If not, people are not going to lose sleep over it. It's okay, dad.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
At least SI is consistent in their design choices.

Consistently bad...but consistent. :toot:

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

SI is offering credit for refunds in the form of Best Buy geek squad service. Email kimsemus@sandbox-interactive.com for more info!

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

submitted. my mom needs her new pc hooked up pronto

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Ruggan posted:

SI is offering credit for refunds in the form of Best Buy geek squad service. Email kimsemus@sandbox-interactive.com for more info!

If I actually had free Geek Squad credit I'd use it to have them do silly things, like fix a massive virus infection on a DOS computer that plays Yankee Doodle. I'd go to my old job and ask if I could have the power supply that made sounds like a demon was being raped by Satan and shot sparks everywhere when you plugged it in. We had that thing in the recycle bin for 2 years and never called recycling since we couldn't throw out post stuff and it was like 3 items in the bin.

God that thing scared the gently caress out of me, I thought I was going to die when I plugged it in. I want Geek Squad to experience it.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Let's merge this game with mount and blade already

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hey have you guys considered the fact that Albion Online is uhh

*checks notes*

hmm...this corroborates with this...and...ah yes, the previous testimonials....there, the conclusion....

*clears throat*

right, it's bad.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Lastgirl posted:

hey have you guys considered the fact that Albion Online is uhh

*checks notes*

hmm...this corroborates with this...and...ah yes, the previous testimonials....there, the conclusion....

*clears throat*

right, it's bad.

it's actually good

Shodai
Aug 18, 2006

it's actually good

Nah it's a dumpster fire, bro.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

i have a controversial opinion

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Shodai posted:

Nah it's a dumpster fire, bro.

Whats the next dumpster fire I can preorder and regret.

Texibus
May 18, 2008
Shards online

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

I always just thought this would be fun to play on a tablet while ur poopin, did they take away plans for tablet support or did people expect something other than a more robust phone game out of this

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
I can already see that much like the game, this thread is dying. :v:

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Ruggan posted:

Let's merge this game with mount and blade already

already happened friend,
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3787822

by the makers of mount and blade crpg - a persistent world. Basically you take towns and schedule fights for said towns to take or lose more towns. The persistent world is supposed to start any day now, I'm not in yert because early access kek ect. However it looks like its going to be good as gently caress. I'm also not worried about poor design choices because they literally made the thing that made mount and blade good now they just have to copy it.

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Looks like Battlefield Black Ops 1382

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I asked MurphyBot what albion online would look like if it were fun. To think of what could have been...

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Usenet Magic-User posted:

already happened friend,
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3787822

by the makers of mount and blade crpg - a persistent world. Basically you take towns and schedule fights for said towns to take or lose more towns. The persistent world is supposed to start any day now, I'm not in yert because early access kek ect. However it looks like its going to be good as gently caress. I'm also not worried about poor design choices because they literally made the thing that made mount and blade good now they just have to copy it.

yea already playing this but I leave the country for a week literally the day after the Epic comes out, so... guess I"ll miss the early shenanigans

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Ruggan posted:

yea already playing this but I leave the country for a week literally the day after the Epic comes out, so... guess I"ll miss the early shenanigans

nice ill be getting in the day epic drops.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

forge posted:

Looks like Battlefield Black Ops 1382

Sort of if that ops whatever game allowed you to build and defend cities and take over a country side from other clans in than i guess so. Its kinda like everything albion isnt (good)

PsychicToaster
Jan 12, 2010
Hello goons. Anyone playing this game again, or is it dead like it was halfway through last beta?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

PsychicToaster posted:

Hello goons. Anyone playing this game again, or is it dead like it was halfway through last beta?

the second thing

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Ive spent more time reading this thread and laughing at it than I ever put in playing it.

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Some of us are still playing.

PsychicToaster
Jan 12, 2010
Hiya Forge! I might come back in here pretty soon. My Overwatch kick is slowly wearing off.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rumor mill is that a dude got banned from Albion for doxxing another player.

:cripes:

Come As You SARS
Jul 27, 2015
That's impossible. No one plays the game.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

BearsAreBros posted:

That's impossible. No one plays the game.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

youll find that forge, tootboots AND oatmeal still play this exceptional game

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

hello? the inner circle, thats who

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

How's the game going now that the casual population is more or less gone?

PsychicToaster
Jan 12, 2010

Blazing Zero posted:

youll find that forge, tootboots AND oatmeal still play this exceptional game

Fantastic. I'll be seeing you guys on. Not sure if I should hop in now or wait for release.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

PsychicToaster posted:

Fantastic. I'll be seeing you guys on. Not sure if I should hop in now or wait for release.

Release?!? Next beta already confirmed baby

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Usenet Magic-User posted:

Release?!? Next beta already confirmed baby

Is this for real or joking? I wouldn't expect them to announced final for double real beta so soon.

I expected it just six months from now.

PsychicToaster
Jan 12, 2010
Now I remember why I gave up on this poo poo. Heh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Just one more iterative overhaul and we'll be good.

• Locked thread