Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And I don't think I started playing Tracer until I stopped playing widowmaker...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i want to get better with Zarya since she's a loving beast w/the right team

i do okay with her right now, don't get many medals but i do get poo poo done.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I only like being Roadhog and sometimes Dva.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

1. zenyatta
2. pharah
3. hanzo

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

1.) Tracer
2.) Tracer
3.) Tracer

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Reinhardt
Reaper
Lucio

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Junkrat
Pharah
Winston

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Quad kill j.rat ult.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Quad kill j.rat ult.

my favorite jrat potg to date is a dude who sprayed Tea Time on a rooftop and teabagged it for a while before using his ult and killing the entire team immediately below

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
here's my quickplay top 3. overbuff.com is a cool site for stat tracking to see how bad you really are

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's my competitive and quickplay of that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is that the mobile version of it. How do you get it all compact.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

is that stuff not logged on the masterrace version of the game?? LOL . Log in to OverBuff.net with your battle credentials to see your stats. Hail Gaben. 4k Glory bomb palestine

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

is that stuff not logged on the masterrace version of the game?? LOL . Log in to OverBuff.net with your battle credentials to see your stats. Hail Gaben. 4k Glory bomb palestine

It is but I didn't feel like booting up the game. And it's just more conveniently designed for viewing and comparing on sites like this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can't believe your really gonna talk poo poo about a stat tracker site...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Can't believe your really gonna talk poo poo about a stat tracker site...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i play on PS4 , overbuff works on console accounts too. i'm just phone posting and not playing over watch rn. it lets you look at other people's profiles too so i can see stuff like you've sadly only played 1 game as DVa

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lmfao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lol

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i have the same question but for an idiot retard with a short attention span and itchy scalp

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao At almost 160 downvotes.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The answer is Zenyatta.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I think its Junkrat.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i just played a game against 2 genjis and 4 dvas and i hope everyone on that team dies from AIDs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just played a game where we had 5 McCrees and I was a Tracer and somehow we got to about 15m from the end of Dorado. I had 4 gold medals so I have no idea what the rest of the team was doing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kinda wish you could look up matches.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

its great when you and a bunch of randoms all pick the same character and steamroll the other team for like three games

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

this

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

the lower right guy who is just some randomfucking rear end in a top hat ftw

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

i just played a game against 2 genjis and 4 dvas and i hope everyone on that team dies from AIDs

Yeah Im looking forward to competitive starting again , i don't care about ranks or anything i just want the 1 hero limit back

edit: i don't really mind when the other team does that crap tho because usually the team who does that loses pretty bad

goferchan fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Aug 28, 2016

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
i once played a match against a team that just cycled through gimmicks. all winston (which took the first point!), all reaper, all mcree. every time we switched our composition to counter theirs, they'd regroup and come out as some new gimmick. it was ridiculous - like playing against some AI wave mode.

i appreciate that kind of goofiness.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

i once played a match against a team that just cycled through gimmicks. all winston (which took the first point!), all reaper, all mcree. every time we switched our composition to counter theirs, they'd regroup and come out as some new gimmick. it was ridiculous - like playing against some AI wave mode.

All Winston with a Lucio can be really effective. I also had a group take both points really fast with all Soldier 76.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

PleasingFungus posted:

i wish this happened often, sadly gimmick games usually end up not fun because nobody bothers to counter

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

my top 3 used chars are zen, winston and the 'rat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I have almost the same stats as the Team Brazil's captain yet i wasn't called... WTF.

• Locked thread