Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011
This thread ain't going anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Zelder posted:

this crew stuff is getting out of hand

Agreed

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Paranoid Randroid is the patron saint of C Spam

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Karl Sharks posted:

@realDonaldTrump
Boy do I hate kikes! Can't trust them!

@realDonaldTrump
kites* drat autocorrect

also lol

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Karl Sharks posted:

@realDonaldTrump
Boy do I hate kikes! Can't trust them!

@realDonaldTrump
kites* drat autocorrect

Donald trump would leave it up for two weeks, then blame it on a fictional intern

But he'd do it in a way that you would be absolutely sure the intern is fictional

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
I don't see crew

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Zelder posted:

I'm just saying, I get why zdr puts down threads that develop their own weird in culture

Anyways, I hope trump takes a swipe at kite owners today, just to change things up

the same thing happened on reddit when americans and australians over "assuming the watch" when one side would go to bed it was really cringeworthy

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Zelder posted:

Donald trump would leave it up for two weeks, then blame it on a fictional intern

But he'd do it in a way that you would be absolutely sure the intern is fictional

poor meredith, getting demoted from ghost writer to intern

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Boosted keeps trying to make it seem like Trump and his supporters are victimized.

Meanwhile Trump supporters show up in force of arms to the NAACP and mosques, beat the poo poo out of protesters, shoot people, stab people and there are even several suspected lynchings over the past few months but no Trump's gotta be the victim.

You know Boosted the main ingredient of white supremacy is a narrative of victimhood

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

maybe it's because of my white male privilege but one of the most infuriating things about this campaign has been how blatantly trump surrogates pretend trump has taken the high road and are aghast at anything they perceive as 'name-calling'

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/769910726295158784
There's also the fact that they don't (or their base doesn't, and they pretend not to) understand that words like "bigot" have a specific meaning, and don't just generally mean "bad thing". Well, Hillary called Trump a bigot, and it takes one to know one! :qq:

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/769921833256837120

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Phi230 posted:

Boosted keeps trying to make it seem like Trump and his supporters are victimized.

Meanwhile Trump supporters show up in force of arms to the NAACP and mosques, beat the poo poo out of protesters, shoot people, stab people and there are even several suspected lynchings over the past few months but no Trump's gotta be the victim.

You know Boosted the main ingredient of white supremacy is a narrative of victimhood

We should create a safe space thread in this bad subforum for Trump supporters.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Please be trains, please be trains.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Karl Sharks posted:

poor meredith, getting demoted from ghost writer to intern

Did anyone ever confirm if that lady was real

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Zelder posted:

Did anyone ever confirm if that lady was real

There was one photo of her that surfaced

And a deposition of trump throwing her under the bus for some other blatant lie he told

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

shiksa posted:

And a deposition of trump throwing her under the bus for some other blatant lie he told

also despite allegedly helping melania with the speech the FEC filing had her only getting paid about 300 bucks for it

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
[b]BUNNIES ARE CUTE BUT DEADLY/b]
I am the bridge between crews. I am up all day working and have terrible insomnia so I post in both. Let me be your standard bearer.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

shiksa posted:

Upon further review of that photo it was just his "doctor" in an ill fitting wig

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

shiksa posted:

A Facebook account was made for her a few days after Melania's oops where she responded to a few people with "yes I'm real".

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Zelder posted:

I'm just saying, I get why zdr puts down threads that develop their own weird in culture

Anyways, I hope trump takes a swipe at kite owners today, just to change things up

we only have to worry if they ban moderation from the thread

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

bunnyofdoom posted:

I am the bridge between crews. I am up all day working and have terrible insomnia so I post in both. Let me be your standard bearer.

Three pages of posts? Gtfo of here with this non bigly stuff

gregday
May 23, 2003

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Sir Tonk posted:

lol David Plouffe just called Trump a psychopath on MtP.

He's actually a sociopath, not a psychopath. We rate this statement PANTS ON FIRE.

- Politifact

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/769923375250673664

i'd love to have his surrogates and conway under an fMRI or something while doing interviews just to see what their brains do when they have to give answers like this

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Karl Sharks posted:

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/769923375250673664

i'd love to have his surrogates and conway under an fMRI or something while doing interviews just to see what their brains do when they have to give answers like this

the brain just generates an image of two tiny trucks crashing into each other

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Phi230 posted:

also sometimes they eat people's faces

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

I just remembered that this was foretold back in January.

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/692155362552778752

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/anibundel/status/769916416636116992

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

zen death robot posted:

I tried to get the trump toxxers out of their shame bunker and to post with the rest of us but they're too low energy to do it.

Low t affects a wide range of sad sack weirdos

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Night crew doesn't get constant trump tweets drip fed all night so we've gotta post about something, and if it's jokes, then by gosh I guess there will be jokes

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Despera posted:

He's still getting reamed in state polls, which are the ones that matter.

Said the increasingly nervous man for the bajillionth time this election.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

:psyduck: does she understand the original tweet or what?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

zen death robot posted:

I tried to get the trump toxxers out of their shame bunker and to post with the rest of us but they're too low energy to do it.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576?lang=en

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Might as well TRUMP!

Go ahead and TRUMP!

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

shiksa posted:

Can you put "Professional Scapegoat" on a resume?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

zen death robot posted:

wow what has happened to boosted since i've been away? his IKship really was everything to him on here huh

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Swedgin posted:

day crew reporting for duty

Guitar is missing a string.

Trump Guitar!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Antti posted:

He's actually a sociopath, not a psychopath. We rate this statement PANTS ON FIRE.

- Politifact

I think Plouffe is probably closer, Cruz is the one that's a sociopath. Trump understands how to please people, that's the majority of his brand.

Either that or Trump is both.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

HappyHippo posted:

:psyduck: does she understand the original tweet or what?

I'll just go ahead and add "Swimsuit model successfully uses twitter to troll top campaign staff of Republican presidential nominee" to this_fucking_election.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

I think Plouffe is probably closer, Cruz is the one that's a sociopath. Trump understands how to please people, that's the majority of his brand.

Either that or Trump is both.

almost forgot how cruz tries to connect to people by directly quoting movies and poo poo

• Locked thread