Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

HappyHippo posted:

:psyduck: does she understand the original tweet or what?

I'll just go ahead and add "Swimsuit model successfully uses twitter to troll top campaign staff of Republican presidential nominee" to this_fucking_election.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Sir Tonk posted:

I think Plouffe is probably closer, Cruz is the one that's a sociopath. Trump understands how to please people, that's the majority of his brand.

Either that or Trump is both.

almost forgot how cruz tries to connect to people by directly quoting movies and poo poo

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sir Tonk posted:

I think Plouffe is probably closer, Cruz is the one that's a sociopath. Trump understands how to please people, that's the majority of his brand.

Either that or Trump is both.

Trump is a slut.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

DrPlump posted:

Said the increasingly nervous man for the bajillionth time this election.

I'll only be increasingly nervous if trump starts to flip VA and PA (or NY lol)

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

https://twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/769914287934410752

She still hasn't figured it out.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

HappyHippo posted:

:psyduck: does she understand the original tweet or what?

I'm getting some cry for help vibes

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

theflyingexecutive posted:

I'll only be increasingly nervous if trump starts to flip VA and PA (or NY lol)

Project Dutchess has already covertly flipped NY.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Teigan's twitter sass game is quite respectable

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:lol:
https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/769758224698511360

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

yikes, that same morning consult poll that showed trump within 3 has an R +4 generic congressional ballot, better hope that's an outlier

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Kanye West sees this tweet, crosses a name off of a list

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I look forward to Katrina retweeting this too

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

yikes, that same morning consult poll that showed trump within 3 has an R +4 generic congressional ballot, better hope that's an outlier

that, uh, seems unlikely

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Morning consultant used to be a gold scamming website

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol, Trump seems to somehow rounded up the least bright surrogates in the whole country.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

DrPlump posted:

Trump is a slut.

Only women can be sluts :nyd:

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Donald trump's campaign is a hosed up make a wish foundation stunt for surrogates who are dying of some insane brain disease

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Yay, more media callouts!

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/769934202338963458

They're bad! Bad! They don't say nice things all the time about our Lord and Savior Donald J. Trump.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Despera posted:

Morning consultant used to be a gold scamming website

I love how prevalent gold scams are with the RWM. It's such a classic way to separate people from their money and is perfect for that crowd.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Morning consultant used to be one of those: "Banned the video president Obama doesn't want you to see, economist sees massive financial meltdown in 2012." At the bottom of every website.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Apparently 'melt down' is part of a presidential candidate's lexicon now.

What a country.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

*dispassionate call of duty 3 modern warfare ac-130 pilot voice* kaboom

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

I love how prevalent gold scams are with the RWM. It's such a classic way to separate people from their money and is perfect for that crowd.

I like this how Alex Jones makes his money through overpriced gold coins or miracle cures.

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
She's no Cher, but Tiegen's twitter game is surprisingly strong

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Is it ironic that Trumpists can only bring themselves to post in a safe space, where nobody can challenge anything they say?

No. It's not ironic at all. Just sad.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
There's also survival food that says it provides X many days of nutrition when each meal is barely a hundred calories.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lemming posted:

Is it ironic that Trumpists can only bring themselves to post in a safe space, where nobody can challenge anything they say?

Even at schools like UCLA they are whining about being persecuted or feeling threatened in public.

Strange that such white genius ubermensch would need a safe space.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I graduated college before safe spaces became a thing and I'd like to think I'm better off for it.

Wiz
May 16, 2004

Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

lol, Trump seems to somehow rounded up the least bright surrogates in the whole country.

Who else would be dumb enough to work for him?

Lemming posted:

Remember when they all made fun of that fake story about demands for safe spaces on campus after someone sprayed Trump graffiti?

Trumpeteers are just as good as their orange daddy when it comes to projection, it seems.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

etalian posted:

They are probably not being paid either
this freaking campaign

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

GobiasIndustries posted:

I graduated college before safe spaces became a thing and I'd like to think I'm better off for it.

Safe spaces continues to not be a thing that effects the lives of any substantial amount of college students.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

smell this posted:

They are probably not being paid either
this freaking campaign

I remember in one of the FEC filings that Hope Hicks was making like $5k/month.

Would you sell out for $60k a year?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
What, precious little tumblrina snowflake can't handle some playful white supremacism? Now if you excuse me I'm going to retreat to r/the_donald so I don't hear any mean things about trump

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
you'd think conservatives would be all for safe spaces since it would just result in segregation again

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Despera posted:

There's also survival food that says it provides X many days of nutrition when each meal is barely a hundred calories.

it's assuming an extra 100lbs of body fat to supplement that

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

i really want to know how her initial job interview for surrogate went

Wiz
May 16, 2004

Nap Ghost

mastershakeman posted:

you'd think conservatives would be all for safe spaces since it would just result in segregation again

They want safe spaces for themselves, but not for liberals/minorities/anyone else.

So yes, just like segregation.

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

GobiasIndustries posted:

safe spaces have literally always been a thing, it's freaking out about them that's the new thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

WampaLord posted:

I remember in one of the FEC filings that Hope Hicks was making like $5k/month.

Would you sell out for $60k a year?

This doesn't appear to be a permanent position so nah.

• Locked thread