Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Impact is so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Powercrazy posted:

Respect is earned, not given.

Impact is doing that.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Impact is playing individually pretty well in lane but has two cancelled TPs this game that were huge mistakes

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wow that was an Arrow level Jhin snipe

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Impact's 1v1 was great but uh idk about his tps

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
I swear to god if Saigon Jokers goes 0-7 in IWCQ I'm not going to be responsible for my actions

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
meteos just repeatedly hosed everything up this game, he needs to untilt himself if C9 has any hope of winning the next game

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Hey cheeser dog: maybe show respect and dont pick zac into sven lmfao.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

How Rude posted:

meteos just repeatedly hosed everything up this game, he needs to untilt himself if C9 has any hope of winning the next game

i think that having the most important member of your team be someone who tilts so easily is probably quite bad

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

lol

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

How Rude posted:

Jensens Vel'koz wasn't great either. That Bjerg gank basically turned the entire thing around when Jensen couldn't hit.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
ban

jhin

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Well this series has stopped being even a little fun. Congrats TSM.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
C9 you motherfuckers you better not let Toronto win this

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

If they ban jihn dlift will pick ashe and sneaky will have to pick like... whatever this third champ is... I guess... kalista.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gross clg is going to worlds

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Work Friend Keven posted:

If they ban jihn dlift will pick ashe and sneaky will have to pick like... whatever this third champ is... I guess... kalista.

sivir

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

dlift's jihn isn't even that good. It's fine but he'd be better on sivir or something.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ezreal

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

lol

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Sorry guys I guess I wasn't clear: I meant sneaky would have to pick something other than jihn / ashe, not double lift.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
I'm gonna find whoever started saying "pay the iron price" in EULCS and cut out their tongue. Is it Krepo? I'm just gonna assume it's Krepo.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Under Rated Sneaky to bust out his... ezrael... dope... great.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
velkoz everybody

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ezreal is the most far away non Jhin champion for the shook attack damage carry, Sneaky.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
If c9 wants to win, they should consider playing better. just imho.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

its only a matter of time before one of c9s many benched former pros shows up and kills Bjergsen live on stage

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Lets see mid karma kogma janna c9.... die with honor...

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

rabidsquid posted:

its only a matter of time before one of c9s many benched former pros shows up and kills Bjergsen live on stage

Rush appears in the rafters and points at meteos with a baseball bat

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
If meteos hadn't flashed behind bjergsen to knock him in range to ult jensen and interrupt his beam, that gank would've been a 1 for 1 with the advantage going to C9. Yeah, jensen hosed up his skillshots but that insec by meteos was the dumbest thing

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Rush appears in the rafters and points at meteos with a baseball bat

if lemon nation came out with a doo rag and a loving spray painted on hulk hogan beard with balls and nash i would become a c9 fan immediately

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Parallel Playa posted:

If meteos hadn't flashed behind bjergsen to knock him in range to ult jensen and interrupt his beam, that gank would've been a 1 for 1 with the advantage going to C9. Yeah, jensen hosed up his skillshots but that insec by meteos was the dumbest thing

bjerg was pretty sure he was there which was why he was playing way the gently caress up on the top side, kind of dumb to go for it in the first place In my Opinion.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
I love the idea of anything Zac does being called an Insec. Literally the most underwhelming thing

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Jensen is in fact not a discount Bjergsen. Good series so far.

e; Also Sneaky's laning is pretty good.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

meteos sling shots over a balcony and breaks his leg. yea, he Insec'd that game

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ulio posted:

Jensen is in fact not a discount Bjergsen. Good series so far.

that comparison was the laziest hot take ever. of course he's not a discount bjergsen. nobody is. bjergsen does so much with one of the lowest gold shares of any mid.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Metoes was playing pretty well until they screwed up that mid gank and then the team went omega tilt

but jensen please put down the velkoz

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

Wol posted:

I love the idea of anything Zac does being called an Insec. Literally the most underwhelming thing

True, I just meant flashing behind him and knocking him back into his team. Also, the actual insec move isn't very impressive anymore either tbh

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jumping off a balcony and breaking your leg is very impressive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Not sure it was smart to ban cass with vlad still open then not fp the vlad but we'll see

• Locked thread