Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

dethkon posted:

has sucked imo

dont sign ur posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Stop it stop it I cannot handle the merciless ownage!! :(

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

extra stout posted:

I remember the original thread, something about wheeling her around college and being nervous about someone seeing him despite him being a loving idiot who should be happy he found anyone who tolerates him. I never believed the follow up story about nightly anal rape and diapers because it just seems too impossibly weird and bad

Someone linked me this post. Yeah we don't do any of that diaper poo poo stuff or whatever that person wrote. I don't know where any of that came from. And stop talking poo poo scrub. Ok thread peace out.

tegan and sara
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
fifty2aces should really write the whole shpongle nlp day trading scam out cuz it work on goon finance hard (and still does)

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Evil Agita posted:

Someone linked me this post. Yeah we don't do any of that diaper poo poo stuff or whatever that person wrote. I don't know where any of that came from. And stop talking poo poo scrub. Ok thread peace out.
sounds like a confirmation to me

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Does anyone have a link to the p-p-p-p-powerbook pictures? Or better they the Mr Water ones. Somehow I missed the conclusion to both of those :saddowns:

I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

Thank you guys for linking the Humper Monkey/50ftAnt stories. I had read Humper's when it first hit the boards and had no idea someone else decided to continue a long with the idea. I've spent the last week reading through all of them.

I think that backpacking story is in a comedy goldmine on the front page. I remember reading it there and that was what made me join. So it's pre-2007.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

lordblytzkrieg posted:

Thank you guys for linking the Humper Monkey/50ftAnt stories. I had read Humper's when it first hit the boards and had no idea someone else decided to continue a long with the idea. I've spent the last week reading through all of them.

I think that backpacking story is in a comedy goldmine on the front page. I remember reading it there and that was what made me join. So it's pre-2007.

Was he the guy in the haunted German Army base, and who had the blind friend with a tazer cane, and a kid who was all hosed up in the head and off his meds?

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Mr. 47 posted:

Was he the guy in the haunted German Army base, and who had the blind friend with a tazer cane, and a kid who was all hosed up in the head and off his meds?

Yeah. Fiction, but it was well written for that era of SA

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Evil Agita posted:

TenementFunster posted:

sounds like a confirmation to me

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
Something that got me real hooked was the writing compilations from goons about seasteading idiots and malatora dragonweirdos.

I think they were called on golden seas and on aluminum wings, they were funny as hell and really good creative fiction IMO

edit: I am wrong about both names! Aluminum Sky and In Golden Waters. They were really enjoyable to read!

Krakox has a new favorite as of 20:29 on Aug 30, 2016

Beer Hall Putz
Sep 10, 2005

Unpleasent snacking
The Second Life stuff was loving amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYuxT4CR_nM

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Guy Mann posted:

If Twitter has taught me anything it's that if you compare a person with a furry avatar and a person with an anime avatar the furry is way more like to actually be funny and way less likely to be a Nazi.

What about anime furries?

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Latawnya the Naughty Horse

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There was a bunch of goons performing minor surgery on themselves for a while. A tooth extraction here, a growth removal there.

Good times.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
The tooth extraction was done by hollismason I believe. Some hosed up stuff, poor guy.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Are we talking about the same person, or are there two goons doing self extractions?

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer
Wasn't Hollismason the one who would use the bones of small animals for basing his 40k miniatures?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Rhyno posted:

There was a bunch of goons performing minor surgery on themselves for a while. A tooth extraction here, a growth removal there.

Good times.

Didn't some goon remove an rear end/taint boil at home? Might have been in the bachelor thread.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

Grimey Drawer
That was definitely the bachelor thread. I believe there were even some nightmare inducing pictures.

It was removed with a shop vac, fyi

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Did he suck it out of his rear end with a shop vac or am I thinking about a story someone from work told me?

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
Who was the guy who cut a bunch of cysts out of his ballsack with a bottle of whiskey and a staple remover?

I remember the story was part of a larger rant about the U.S. healthcare system.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Everdread made a new video today, and just browsing through his channel was a great memory trip to time when I was a lurker relying on days when paywall was down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU5qMWleU_g

:allears:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Pendent posted:

That was definitely the bachelor thread. I believe there were even some nightmare inducing pictures.

It was removed with a shop vac, fyi

Oh, Jesus... I forgot it involved the Shop Vac.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

Grimey Drawer
That was a fun thread to lurk. All sort of weird goon behavior getting confessed, as well as some legitimately neat stuff like brewing. I wish I'd been a more active poster back then.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Geirskogul posted:

Are we talking about the same person, or are there two goons doing self extractions?

There was a whole thread titled "post your self-surgery" or something. Mostly small things like small boils and cysts but there were a few teeth and at least one large mass removed from some dude's armpit once.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Rhyno posted:

There was a whole thread titled "post your self-surgery" or something. Mostly small things like small boils and cysts but there were a few teeth and at least one large mass removed from some dude's armpit once.

i need a link. i have to see this.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mycroft Holmes posted:

i need a link. i have to see this.

It was like 11 years ago, I got nuthin. One of the tooth removers was a girl, possibly Girlmecha? who by all reports was fat, like the whale

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I was thinking sir 14 inch.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Geirskogul posted:

I was thinking sir 14 inch.

Nah, he used to be pretty sane and had all his teeth about 18 usernames ago.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
In a way, we're all a footnote in the saga of Lowtax. Makes you think.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
In Soviet Lowtax note foots you.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Rhyno posted:

That wasn't the thread that escalated until that one goon sliced into her arm so deep you could see tendon and bone was it?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Solice Kirsk posted:

That wasn't the thread that escalated until that one goon sliced into her arm so deep you could see tendon and bone was it?

I think it was!

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Good times.

Have any goons tried trepanning themselves yet because if not we're long overdue imo

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tim Burns Effect posted:

Have any goons tried trepanning themselves yet because if not we're long overdue imo

You clearly don't read much of D&D.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Rhyno posted:

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
looking for someone to pour silica down my throat until it absorbs all the fluids in my body, will compensate with a copy of Dr Mario for the NES

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Rhyno posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
GBS had a mod for years who had a blog and made a long post about smelling the hair of the woman sat in front of him on the bus