Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Mak0rz posted:

Use of the following is prohibited during MGTOW Shabbat:
- White-out
- Kevlar
- Windshield wipers
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Circular saws
- Dishwashers

They would also have to ban developing an outsider political ideology based around feeling persecuted by the other gender, so it would be pretty self-defeating. Well, self-defeating in an ironic sense where it actually makes the men going their own way less self-defeating by defeating the movement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

-Radium

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Cumslut1895 posted:

political lesbians are probably pretty fixated on men, too. I agree with you on the TERF wording btw

I know. For some reason, men haven't had the idea of just loving each other despite being straight. Well, they have, if the number of times I see "brojob?" when browsing Craigslist means anything, but they haven't decided to do it politically. I'm guessing their inherent obsession with being straight independent men who don't need no sluts is a contributing cause.

Plus anal is a lot more scary than another vagina.

I also get the feeling that there are way more MRA/MGTOW/etc that specifically hate women and have sworn them off, but I haven't really checked into it. Political lesbians hurt my head.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Plus I totally just loving love posting this screenshot

it's hilarious

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Moon Atari posted:

There is enough testimony out there from self-professed political lesbians who acknowledge they struggle with having no real sexual attraction to their partners. Even the origins of the movement and its primary figures directly state they feel only straight attraction but are establishing relationships with women to protest men while still having company. This isn't to say that some people who state their motivations for getting into a lesbian relationship as a boycott of men aren't also legitimately attracted women.

I know that men in particular often refuse to acknowledge lesbian's sexuality, but insisting that you know what these women feel better than they do in direct contrast to their statements also involves denying a person's sexuality. I've hung in diverse enough social circles to have been aggressively hit on by drunk gay dudes whose tactics include insisting I must be bi because everyone is a little gay, and that if I won't try it with them I must be homophobic. Gay people can deny others an acknowledgement of their sexuality too, in the same way that is more often used against them.

I am so glad a straight guy is here to tell me, a lesbian, what lesbians are

thank you almighty straight dude I was so wrong to believe that straight women are not lesbians I have been schooled

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i dont know folks It almost seems like whenever I try to explain to someone else what they should think or how they feel I'm wrong. :shrug:

So instead I enjoy making fresh tacos which never seems to ever prompt discussions about human sexuality and most people just like the tacos.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
turns out being gay IS a choice! who knew

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Troposphere posted:

turns out being gay IS a choice! who knew

Taco?

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

I said I was a lesbian what do you think :wink:

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

SneakyFrog posted:

i dont know folks It almost seems like whenever I try to explain to someone else what they should think or how they feel I'm wrong. :shrug:

So instead I enjoy making fresh tacos which never seems to ever prompt discussions about human sexuality and most people just like the tacos.

someone hasn't seen sausage party

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Troposphere posted:

I am so glad a straight guy is here to tell me, a lesbian, what lesbians are

thank you almighty straight dude I was so wrong to believe that straight women are not lesbians I have been schooled

Much like my disability argument I'm not arguing my own self created opinion, I'm arguing for some respect towards the lived experience derived opinion of a member of the group I am talking about, and only really pursuing it hard because it is met with aggressive misinterpretation. You may be a lesbian, but you aren't all lesbians, and you aren't women who are by their own admission not sexually attracted to women but in a lesbian relationship. If you are all lesbian women, disregard this and also I kind of want to see how that works.

Also, I don't know you from a bar of soap, but I have this vague suspicion your trans is showing. I hope I'm wrong or else I'm a bigger rear end in a top hat than if I'm right.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Fat Shat Sings posted:

someone hasn't seen sausage party

nah, not really a cartoon person much, I meant it mainly as HOLY poo poo WHY IS EVERYONE SO OBSESSED WITH EVERYONES SEXUALITY HERE EAT A loving TACO.

Tacos are good and dont loving care about what you dip your danglybits into dammit. Be like a taco.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Moon Atari posted:

Much like my disability argument I'm not arguing my own self created opinion, I'm arguing for some respect towards the lived experience derived opinion of a member of the group I am talking about, and only really pursuing it hard because it is met with aggressive misinterpretation. You may be a lesbian, but you aren't all lesbians, and you aren't women who are by their own admission not sexually attracted to women but in a lesbian relationship. If you are all lesbian women, disregard this and also I kind of want to see how that works.

Also, I don't know you from a bar of soap, but I have this vague suspicion your trans is showing. I hope I'm wrong or else I'm a bigger rear end in a top hat than if I'm right.

I'm cis but I'm glad to see you also are assuming authority on the topic of gender identity as well lmao jesus dude

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
a person who is very concerned about someone being a terf: your trans is showing

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like to go to gay bars and get free drinks

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Nah, I was just reading a lot of your poo poo as similar to some people I know. I know real lesbians and a few political ones. None would like you, as they don't like having their experience denied by anyone, including other lesbians.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
your trans is showing

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
Oh my god you loving goons.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Moon Atari posted:

Nah, I was just reading a lot of your poo poo as similar to some people I know. I know real lesbians and a few political ones. None would like you, as they don't like having their experience denied by anyone, including other lesbians.

wouldn't you know it I know real lesbians as well and they would all give you wicked swirlies because you're a dumbass

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

Moon Atari posted:

please, stop. please... don't.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

KomodoWagon posted:

men fall into three categories:

1) unapologetic rapists
2) pussies who wish they had the strength and courage to go through with a rape, but won't due to fear and insecurity
3) a teeny tiny minority of decent people.

lol gently caress you, rear end in a top hat

don't project your poo poo onto half the population

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Mr. 47 posted:

at least he was murderific enough classy enough to wear gloves to the children's toy section

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

some shameful poo poo going on itt

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
my lesbians could beat up your lesbians

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fat Shat Sings posted:

at least he was murderific enough classy enough to wear gloves to the children's toy section

he pulls off the hannibal lecter look well

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

This girl I've been on a few dates with said I'm "such a gentleman" yesterday. Am I getting reverse nice guyed. Is she going to buy me a hat

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Moon Atari posted:

Hug in a Can posted:

please, stop. please... don't.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
lmao telling people with medical problems to feel differently about people fetishizing them, you're a terf, your trans is showing

all I did was try to tell you to introspect a little and you're buckling down

Let me ask you a question, does your fetish mean you're going to help when we do field work for our careers, or when we want to climb mountains, and are you mentally prepared for a spontaneous aortic dissection that drops us dead, or is it more romanticized dependency, the very hallmark of someone who is terrified their partner will leave and would like to delude themselves into thinking it's noble somehow?

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

SneakyFrog posted:

nah, not really a cartoon person much, I meant it mainly as HOLY poo poo WHY IS EVERYONE SO OBSESSED WITH EVERYONES SEXUALITY HERE EAT A loving TACO.

Tacos are good and dont loving care about what you dip your danglybits into dammit. Be like a taco.

I always like to apply that Last Boyscout quote to topics like this: "Sky is blue, water's wet, women have secrets...who gives a gently caress?"

Oh that's right, goons. Goons always care.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The disability argument: from a talk by Stella Young, disability advocate and television personality, whose opinion on disability issues I trust more than Pick. The existence of political lesbian arguments: from the statements of a majority of political lesbians. I'm open to being convinced I'm wrong, as Im not a member of these groups I must base my knowledge on the communicated experience of members of the group. However, some very persuasive speakers from those groups have already made their case to me, in a way that doesn't rely entirely on insulting me or misinterpreting me. I like those speakers enough that I repeat their opinions, usually with sources upfront, but that would appear stilted in gbs, and I usually don't encounter much anger at anything I say, probably because every second post is self-deprecation, so didn't assume such high levels of diplomacy were necessary.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
Hello from the gaschamber

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Troposphere posted:

my lesbians could beat up your lesbians

Aussie rules footie team that call themselves the wylde dykes, loving bring it.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Holy poo poo people shut up :prepop:

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Goddammit, goons. Why do you ruin everything?

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Captain Yossarian posted:

Holy poo poo people shut up :prepop:

But I've still got so much more projecting to do!!!

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Moon Atari posted:

The disability argument: from a talk by Stella Young, disability advocate and television personality, whose opinion on disability issues I trust more than Pick. The existence of political lesbian arguments: from the statements of a majority of political lesbians. I'm open to being convinced I'm wrong, as Im not a member of these groups I must base my knowledge on the communicated experience of members of the group. However, some very persuasive speakers from those groups have already made their case to me, in a way that doesn't rely entirely on insulting me or misinterpreting me. I like those speakers enough that I repeat their opinions, usually with sources upfront, but that would appear stilted in gbs, and I usually don't encounter much anger at anything I say, probably because every second post is self-deprecation, so didn't assume such high levels of diplomacy were necessary.

you have a disabled person and a lesbian telling you you're being a dumbass but hey you listened to a speech and read an article so it is you who is the expert and we are just silly little girls whose trans is showing

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
one of the things folk know is true, because i had to cop to it based on cropped photos of myself, is I have Marfan's and it can lay you dead. however, and this is pretty cool, some people get really hard, peener-wise, when they realize you're physically compromised. pretty lucky imho

you're lucky tendai isn't reading this thread lol

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Pick posted:

lmao telling people with medical problems to feel differently about people fetishizing them, you're a terf, your trans is showing

all I did was try to tell you to introspect a little and you're buckling down

Let me ask you a question, does your fetish mean you're going to help when we do field work for our careers, or when we want to climb mountains, and are you mentally prepared for a spontaneous aortic dissection that drops us dead, or is it more romanticized dependency, the very hallmark of someone who is terrified their partner will leave and would like to delude themselves into thinking it's noble somehow?

what is a terf?

is this really your life or an internet persona?

can you tell me specifically which disability makes me more like to have an aortic dissection so i can avoid that disability,
and how come that's what killed john ritter even though he wasn't disabled?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Mr. 47 posted:

Guyssssss why don't I get any messages / responses?

Maybe don't look like an Internet shut in with an obsession with a kids show. My guess is women that are into MLP are probably 4's in both looks and personality. And probably rare as hell on okc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

extra stout posted:

can you tell me specifically which disability makes me more like to have an aortic dissection so i can avoid that disability

it is marfan's but i do not consider myself disabled, i do not have a particularly bad case but enough that i tend to roll w/ a certain type of person who has a frame of reference

• Locked thread