Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Zore posted:

Remember when Knock Off was horrifically bad and no one would be caught dead using it?

good times.

:same:

now I run tentacruel with knock off and scald to make others feel the pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
What was arceus's role in whatever game it's in. What causes God herself to intercede.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

oddium posted:

countblanc hates poison heal

I do.

Decus posted:

They should make more knock-off in different types.

Listen, mister.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
The only thing Gliscor is good for is giving me a brief reprieve from crippling depression when he gets switched in on a will-o-wisp.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Calaveron posted:

What was arceus's role in whatever game it's in. What causes God herself to intercede.

you play a flute

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
i think if you manage to get your gliscor any status but poison you should banned from ever using gliscor again, out of shame.

oddium posted:

you play a flute

iirc the flute never existed though

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

bobjr posted:

Lets not forget this one.

lol is that supposed to be the titanic

i have to know what they named it

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i hope it's Fightanic

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

TWIST FIST posted:

lol is that supposed to be the titanic

i have to know what they named it

Titanice

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
it's obviously Ssanne.

or Sslibra

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's really named Titanice

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

they named the titanic pokemon titsarenice

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Evil Eagle posted:

It's really named Titanice

:geno:

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

http://pokemon-uranium.wikia.com/wiki/Titanice

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

daikatuna gets 118 base attack and sheer force and doesn't get waterfall smh

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

also its name is daikatuna

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
well then it's appropriate that it's a letdown, right?

at least it gets iron head/tail and razor shell, which is just like waterfall that exists solely to be a worse move.

Zoness fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Aug 29, 2016

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I'm curious what people will be doing with their collections when Sun/Moon comes out. Will you be transferring them in right away for use or to avoid wasting pokeballs on redundant captures? Or will you leave them in the bank to worry about after completing the main game?

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

GlitchThief posted:

avoid wasting pokeballs on redundant captures?

how the gently caress do you waste a pokeball

are you implying that it is somehow possible to run out of money for ultra balls in a pokemon game

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
You should be able to make a Pokemon hold a pokeball and then use fling to catch a Pokemon. And then they can hold that caught Pokemon and use fling to summon it to fight for them.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

They called the "NUCLEAR"-type Eeveelution "NUCLEON"

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Zoness posted:

well then it's appropriate that it's a letdown, right?

at least it gets iron head/tail and razor shell, which is just like waterfall that exists solely to be a worse move.

oh I didn't realize razor shell had a defense drop I thought it had a high crit rate for some reason

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Zoness posted:

how the gently caress do you waste a pokeball

are you implying that it is somehow possible to run out of money for ultra balls in a pokemon game

You would not believe the frequency with which I go to the pokemon center to avoid using medicine.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Funky Valentine posted:

They called the "NUCLEAR"-type Eeveelution "NUCLEON"

As opposed to Flareon and Jolteon?

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

GlitchThief posted:

You would not believe the frequency with which I go to the pokemon center to avoid using medicine.

i used to do this but now it's only to replenish pp because i noticed after gen 5 that i'd still have like all the random super potions i got while playing the game as i was beating the elite 4 and looking for the 99 full restores or max potions i bought before going into the gauntlet

although penny pinching on efficient vending machine beverages or lava cookies is a time honored tradition for me and I won't change my outdated ways with regards to that :colbert:.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

GlitchThief posted:

Just buy lemonade and moomoo milks dude

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

GlitchThief posted:

I'm curious what people will be doing with their collections when Sun/Moon comes out. Will you be transferring them in right away for use or to avoid wasting pokeballs on redundant captures? Or will you leave them in the bank to worry about after completing the main game?

i don't transfer anything until i've finished the main game, catching everything is part of the fun

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Zoness posted:

i used to do this but now it's only to replenish pp because i noticed after gen 5 that i'd still have like all the random super potions i got while playing the game as i was beating the elite 4 and looking for the 99 full restores or max potions i bought before going into the gauntlet

although penny pinching on efficient vending machine beverages or lava cookies is a time honored tradition for me and I won't change my outdated ways with regards to that :colbert:.

its messed up that they still havent made ethers and elixers purchasable, even if it was only in the late game marts or something

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

sharrrk posted:

its messed up that they still havent made ethers and elixers purchasable, even if it was only in the late game marts or something
Leppa Berries tho

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

GlitchThief posted:

I will transfer in my complete living dex as soon as it gets me the shiny charm. Before that I'm gonna go through the main game with only new pokemon. It's gonna be great!

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
There should be a Pokemon that only evolves if it gains a level from finishing off an opponent with struggle.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Rygar201 posted:

Leppa Berries tho

I'm willing to breed for perfect IVs on hasty protean greninjas but I am not willing to play the lovely maintain this berry for 4 days game.

Especially because what am I even using leppa berries for at this point except for the recycle slowbro set.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i'm gonna transfer this guy from uranium

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Rygar201 posted:

Leppa Berries tho

I plant them aggressively.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

GlitchThief posted:

I plant them aggressively.

If you water at every stage it's like 12 berries per tree. Insanity. An embarrassments of pp replenishing fruit, even.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Rygar201 posted:

Leppa Berries tho

gently caress gardening

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Rygar201 posted:

If you water at every stage it's like 12 berries per tree. Insanity. An embarrassments of pp replenishing fruit, even.

look man it is imperative that i bicycle around lumiose prism tower and there are no berry plots there

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i watered a plant once and it was the worst experience of my life

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
i forgot to water my berry tree once and the game made me feel like the villain of fern gully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

when it comes to gardening, i guess you could say, i've got a green thumb