Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mak0rz posted:

I'm a six by these criteria so clearly this chart is a little generous

yeah by those standards I'm like 7-8 which I feel like is untrue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I think there isn't enough media exposure of sexy dudes. I'm not talking some guy with a good jaw line flashing a wink in the magazines while dressed like he's gonna go play Jin Rummy at the old folks home, I'm talking more glistening wet dudes with dramatic poses in speedos.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
my girlfriend is a 5. I call her the 'nuetral milk hotel"

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Wicker Man posted:

I think there isn't enough media exposure of sexy dudes. I'm not talking some guy with a good jaw line flashing a wink in the magazines while dressed like he's gonna go play Jim Rummy at the old folks home, I'm talking more glistening wet dudes with dramatic poses in speedos.

:frogon:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Please tell me if I left out possible meanings of the word interference there I want to have them all in that joke

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Women conspired with the moon against the US space program, due to the moon's traditional association with menstruation.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Rondette posted:

It was done in response to this btw

The lack of diversity level 5+ is stunning and yet not surprising when you think about the type of person who would make this sort of thing.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Moon Atari posted:

Women conspired with the moon against the US space program, due to the moon's traditional association with menstruation.

thats lunacy.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I'm a 1 in the streets and a 7 in the sheets.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

SneakyFrog posted:

ah my type huh. Fair enough. Always love being put into categories by randoms and having them treat me the way they feel i should be treated.. Its almost reminiscent of......

I admit I am incapable of harming you.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Captain Yossarian posted:

Does anyone here want to have gay sex? PM me :bigtran:

I'm leik 4 years late but yes, I want to.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I mean 4 days.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
omali yeshitela has some interesting lectures

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

Time to to friendzone this thread.

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

Would

edit: this was in response to the hot girls lvl 8 and above

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SneakyFrog posted:

thats lunacy.

omfg :getout:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I admit I am incapable of harming you.

its cool kinda used to goons gooning it up.

If me being your whipping boy makes you feel better have at it, just take it to PMs or something because this D&D poo poo needs to go back there. I'll apologize sincerely for every single thing i never did.

quote:

So the other day I was at a family reunion where I get to see all my second cousins that I don't see often. I made my rounds to everyone and realized my second cousin, John, wasn't there. John is 19 years old and in his second year of college. He plays division 1 football in the SEC and was heavily recruited out of high school. Needless to say, football is pretty much his life.
After not seeing him, I went up to my second aunt and uncle (or whatever you would call them) and asked where he was. Immediately their faces dropped and they said he couldn't make it. End of story.
Next day I find out what actually happened from his sister. John dated a girl his entire freshman year of college. Brought her around with the family, events, the whole shebang. Everyone loved her and John was convinced they were going to get married. Sophomore year rolls around and John hooks up with another girl during the summer. Girlfriend hears about it and they break up. Fast forward three months and John is banging girls all around campus. Slut ex girlfriend knows and can't take it anymore. Goes to the campus police and cries domestic abuse. Said he hit her when they broke up. 0 evidence, 0 witnesses, nothing.
Cops come to his dorm and arrest him for domestic abuse. Football team hears about it and three days later he's kicked off. Meets with university and they allow him to stay in school depending on what happens in court.
Ex bitch girlfriend hears he gets kicked off football team and sends a bunch of texts apologizing to John about being sorry. Said she was just mad and will take back everything to the cops. John immediately goes to university police and shows them. Charges get dropped, university allows him to stay in school, but football team won't let him back on. Said they have a 0 tolerance policy no matter what. John is devastated and hasn't left his dorm room or talked to his parents in a month.
Long story short, you can never be too careful dealing with girls. Even the ones you think are perfect and would never do such a thing will go batshit crazy if the situation is right. Of course, nothing happened to bitch ex girlfriend. She just gets to keep on living her life with no repercussions for making up a bullshit story when she was a little sad.
I know a lot of you may not play sports in college but take this as a warning. If she didn't feel bad and send those texts, the trial would be in court right now and he could've had his life completely hosed. Sorry about the grammar I wrote this pretty fast but wanted to get it out there.
Edit: I've gotten some messages asking if I knew anymore info and I should put it in here so here it is: John's sister told me that he gets to keep his scholarship this year. Assuming he can stay in football shape, he will probably transfer to a smaller school next year and play a fifth year. Since he hasn't played a game this season, he will be able to keep his eligibility.
I am unsure if there is a school appeal process but I do know that they were thinking about suing the girl for defamation. The school was also a possibility but since they didn't pull his scholarship it would be tough and expensive.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

omali yeshitela has some interesting lectures

Lately he has been taking credit for Onix's insights though. Not cool omali.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the burning onix

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
theentiretextofChinuaAchebe'sclassicnovelThingsFallApartasrecitedbyameowth.png

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

E1M1 posted:

theentiretextofChinuaAchebe'sclassicnovelThingsFallApartasrecitedbyameowth.png

That's a good book. Don't mind if you do.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:gonk:

just ugh.

quote:

Greetings and salutations community of MGTOW brothers, noobs, Vets, snobs, bobs, and general baisment bois.

Sgt. SmellyTampon here with an announcement: We have successfully penetrated the enemy and Special Ops CalicoPig (known elsewhere on this site as ChauvinistPig) is firmly entrenched as a member of good oval office standing inside a very popular a Feminist website. As Commander-in-oval office, he will be reporting his findings from being embedded in a community of cunts (sorry bro, glad you are doing this instead of me because I can’t take the smell of old vag, sorry) to this thread for the dual purposes of 01 the lulz 02 the general education of the mgtow community via inside the hive vagina for research purposes. The website where he is now proceeding with covert ops will not be mentioned here, so do not ask as only I, smellytampon, CPig, and MG-Tower aka Cap’n Cat&Crunch will have access to that high level information. In the interim, please proceed normally with all other sectors of the MGTOW.com forums as you were before this covert ops was created and approved by VileLord, Keymaster, DocFenderson, and other high level MGTOW here. Be well brothers, and let the fun begin! Sgt. Tampon–OUT!

quote:

leaving agent Pig and MG-Tower with this Breaking News from the cuntfessionals page:

“I once had sex with two different guys withing 30 minutes of each other.”

Yeah, but both men had to pay the bill and you used the money to go get drunk. rear end in a top hat with a vag.

and….

“I’m going to give my unborn Son my last name to purposefully piss off his father.” yes, always doing good in the loving world aren’t you?

so, your point is your name is Jessy? Married Man? Imnotaman? Dr Borat? Roadman? Paul Elam aka Miss Piggy?

Who are you NEway bitch?
another overnight entry: “I once had sex with two different guys in the same night, about a half hour apart. The first was black and the second was Latino; I’m white.”

Never ends does it guys? Tampon out.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Rondette posted:

Have this thing I made ages ago thread

Thank you. It is always good every time I see it posted.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

What a catch

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
What the gently caress did you guys do to this thread? Where are the pictures of idiots wearing trash bags raging about being friendzoned.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
who would voluntarily call themselves a tampon

like... wot

Proposition Castle
Aug 9, 2004
Witty message goes here.

No SEC school has anything below a 30-strike policy unless the player literally pissed on a coach or something. Unless the guy was being used as one of the legs for the bench anything he may have done would get swept under the rug immediately.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Azuth0667 posted:

What the gently caress did you guys do to this thread? Where are the pictures of idiots wearing trash bags raging about being friendzoned.

giving her all shes got

Lt. Danger
Dec 22, 2006

jolly good chaps we sure showed the hun

Siobhan is a girls name??

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Azuth0667 posted:

Goons Going Their Own Way, which apparently is right into a dumpster fire.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Yeah, please stop with being a massive creep in the thread

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Ratjaculation posted:

Holy poo poo

can I come over and stick it in you for a bit? I swear I won't be a burden. you won't even know I'm there haha!

im new to this btw... haha :)

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Mak0rz posted:

Holy poo poo

can I come over and stick it in you for a bit? I swear I won't be a burden. you won't even know I'm there haha!

And I'll do it respectfully!

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

"this whore bitch* doesn't deserve a chill guy like me"

*caitlyn jenenr

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Ratjaculation posted:

Everytime I see "Haha" or "Heh" or anything like that it makes me cringe because it just reeks of nervousness...haha

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i can even make you squirt

haha

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Pick posted:

I want you to read though this and genuinely try to think about it from the point of view of someone who has never been able to sleep in a normal bed.

i have never heard of this malady

what is it and what sort of bed do they use?

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Aug 29, 2016

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Azuth0667 posted:

It reached its inevitable internet conclusion and passed the event horizon about 3 pages ago when people started arguing about TERFs and "political lesbians" and getting even more fringe bordering on all-sex-is-rape kinda rhetoric. It was funny for a while. Hell, it's still kinda funny. But that's just because we've got a bunch of serious people in here who post whatever diarrhea spills out of their heads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

op you should just close this lame thread

• Locked thread