Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

Ian Hawes (the guy using Trump's trademark to grift people out of money), has been DISAVOWED:

http://docquery.fec.gov/dcdev/fectxt/1097335.txt

lol, dude's gonna get fuckin sued into the poor house

If Trump actually had a real campaign he would have people checking on this stuff before it blows up in the press, before retroactively trying to sweep a pile of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

STAC Goat posted:

I mean. Donald Trump uses a knife and fork to take the cheese of his pizza and leave everything else

what the gently caress

he really is one of the all-time strangest people to exist.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hillary hurt me deeply when I saw her pour her beer in such a way that it was only froth

but its probably not like she had to pour a lot of beer in her life, so she gets a pass

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Finally, I can update my collection.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
picture: trump's ideal pizza

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Eonwe posted:

hillary hurt me deeply when I saw her pour her beer in such a way that it was only froth

but its probably not like she had to pour a lot of beer in her life, so she gets a pass

hill only drinks hard liquor. Whiskey don't foam

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

Fullhouse posted:

a lot of them are just regional Southern foods, like fried chicken and greens. it's loving hysterical (in the sense that it drives white children into hysterics)

yeah, its exactly this. Like I go north or out west sometimes and tell em what i like to eat and they're loving shocked I could like "slave food". It's loving weird and just furthur proof in my mind people are terrible everywhere.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I think the white house makes home brew now, well again I am sure Jackson had a presidential brewer.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Serf posted:

Now I did learn recently that Sriracha is apparently a "hipster" condiment, whatever that means.

Horseshit. If you can buy it at your local Piggly Wiggly it isn't hipstery enough.

I'm going to Brooklyn next weekend to buy a specific hot sauce from a hot sauce boutique store because I want to know what the hot sauce sommeliers also recommend.

gently caress me, I love gentrification and every glorious Brooklyn hipster rear end in a top hat who peddles kimchi falafel tacos and spam & cookie butter Korean rolls and every other crazy goddamn thing there.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Montasque posted:

Why can't people just admit it was a pander? A weak, silly, pander?

Typical liberals, Rush was right all along.

I'm pouring some hot sauce of my own on this take, because its a little too bland for my taste

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Hillary assures audience that she never, ever drinks milk

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
does hillary put hot sauce in her alcohol

this is the only way for me to determine that she is not pandering

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Tr33 posted:

sup thread, just chiming in that carrying hot sauce is not that uncommon in the south because we have alot of fried food and most restaurants only carry Texas Pete. If you know yer going to a fish fry and oyu don't want texas pete, you bring yer own.

being from houston i've never heard of texas pete

restaurants usually just have tabasco, cholula and maybe a 3rd that varies depending on the kind of food they serve.

i've also never heard of hot sauce being a stereotype because literally everyone in this state (except for me, apparently) loving loves hot sauce.

though i've also never heard of anyone carrying it in their purse. :confused:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tr33 posted:

yeah, its exactly this. Like I go north or out west sometimes and tell em what i like to eat and they're loving shocked I could like "slave food". It's loving weird and just furthur proof in my mind people are terrible everywhere.

if people dont like fried chicken, then lmao

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Eonwe posted:

honestly i feel sick

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Montasque posted:

Because it wasn't, no matter how much you want it to have been.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Montasque posted:

because then you're racist about hot sauce, hope this helps

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

Kerrrrrrr posted:

being from houston i've never heard of texas pete

restaurants usually just have tabasco, cholula and maybe a 3rd that varies depending on the kind of food they serve.

i've also never heard of hot sauce being a stereotype because literally everyone in this state (except for me, apparently) loving loves hot sauce.

though i've also never heard of anyone carrying it in their purse. :confused:

Yeah I think texas pete is only a thing outside of texas. Yer not the first person to tell me that. Anyway yeah its pretty much tobasco lite. A valid enough reason to carry yer own sauce.

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Eonwe posted:

That was actually her pouring the first two layers of a B-52 for John Boehner.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
This is the worst derail.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

i only just noticed that the moonlight is casting a "T" onto her bedsheet. for trump?

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

STAC Goat posted:

I mean. Donald Trump uses a knife and fork to take the cheese of his pizza and leave everything else

:catstare:

it probably reflects poorly on me that this is more viscerally revolting than anything else about donald trump (except his relationship with ivanka)

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Eonwe posted:

actually he eats everything EXCEPT the bread, because the bread has too many carbs or whatever.

which just leaves a wad of saucy cheese with bits of greasy meat on top, which doesn't seem much healthier, but take a look at the man's neck

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

like youd think hot sauce would be a latino stereotype

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Despera posted:

food chat, best chat.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Sonic the Hoxhaist posted:

Lol we were all talking about how they're terrible

If a politcal cartoonist can make caricatures that aren't just grotesque lazy exaggerations of a person's one or two most famous features, then they're good as far as I'm concerned.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Despera posted:

:grin:

what, you dont think its suspicious that she has hot sauce in her purse like other people???

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Eonwe posted:

if people dont like fried chicken, then lmao

Seriously even white racists like KFC, it's got a plantation owner as a mascot. fried chicken is a unifier.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Montasque posted:

Like I've said, Clinton supporters are the weirdest about pretending she's perfect.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
The Condiment That Tore the Trump Thread Apart

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

Old women carry weird things in their purses. My mother in law carries a full sized thing of salt, the amount your buy at the store to fill your shakers with. I quit asking why long ago about anything she does.

If she also happens to drink wine from a can, I have a theory on who the salt is for.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

HappyHippo posted:

i only just noticed that the moonlight is casting a "T" onto her bedsheet. for trump?

"terrific" actually
weird i know!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I feel bad for black people who don't drink milk and classic-style white people who don't eat hot sauce, because the things go so well together. There has to be some kind of poignant anti-racism lesson in there.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

haha

https://twitter.com/darth/status/770365023092809729

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fullhouse posted:

actually he eats everything EXCEPT the bread, because the bread has too many carbs or whatever.

which just leaves a wad of saucy cheese with bits of greasy meat on top, which doesn't seem much healthier, but take a look at the man's neck

Yeah, I worded that badly and misrepresented Donald Trump. He eats the cheese (with a knife and fork) and ditches the rest, not the other way around.

Its still hosed up and I prefer my image of Hillary dousing a slice with hot sauce and folding it like a true American.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hillary gave an interview in 92 about her love of hot sauce and kept 100 different varieties at the WH, so it shows you just how calculating and long reaching her devious schemes are

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
pizza pic isnt loading for me :c

but judging by people's reaction its probably not good

i could go for some local pizza

i think i will put some hot sauce in my purse because they only have chili flakes there and i could go for some cheese pizza with hot sauce on it instead

see what i did there?

pander, is what i did.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

I feel bad for black people who don't drink milk and classic-style white people who don't eat hot sauce, because the things go so well together. There has to be some kind of poignant anti-racism lesson in there.

I can't drink milk you Jeb! looking motherfucker

well I suppose I could drink lactase free milk but then I couldn't get righteously indignant you TOTAL loving SHITHEAD

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Eonwe posted:

so is like half that pizza just like crust surrounding the cheese and stuff??
cuz at that point its just a giant pizza roll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Hot sauce chat is disgusting.

Can we please revisit Pickle-gate?

• Locked thread