Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

people this thread isnt about for duke, it's for the dutchess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Oiled and Ready posted:

I think that label's been pretty well destroyed as well. I was thinking something like New Nationalism, Civic Nationalism, The Patriot Caucus etc

When the Tea Party poo poo first started I thought about making a PAC called American Values Party and seeing how far I could take it before anyone got wise to it

Then I figured I liked having the last dying embers of a soul, so I didn't do it

I chose wrong

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

people this thread isnt about for duke, it's for the dutchess

it's duchess you count

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

skaboomizzy posted:

When the Tea Party poo poo first started I thought about making a PAC called American Values Party and seeing how far I could take it before anyone got wise to it

Then I figured I liked having the last dying embers of a soul, so I didn't do it

I chose wrong

have some estus and lighten up

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

it's duchess you count

Always the baron of bad news

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

shiksa posted:

this is as good a place as any to ask; why gently caress a mcchicken

now mind you, it's still awful, but it's one notch less self destructive and abominable than eating a mcchicken

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Bishop posted:

this is complete bullshit duke goes after all the top guys including the ones staying for just a year. They have ether the #1 or #2 recruiting class this year and are after all the same guys that Kentucky, Kansas, etc are gunning for

duke has the reputation because they didn't get the top guys for like 3 decades of coach k keeping the team an elite player without lottery pick guys. yeah they do the same thing now, but look at players before kyrie irving was drafted. josh mcroberts, luol deng, jj reddick, carlos boozer, mike dunleavy etc., that was the kind of players duke went with for decades.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/770474580716752897

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 51 minutes!

crazy cloud posted:

now mind you, it's still awful, but it's one notch less self destructive and abominable than eating a mcchicken

Wow vegan much!!!!!!!!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation

What do you tell a roger ailes with two black eyes

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

He "tripped" in the Russian district.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

Wow vegan much!!!!!!!!!!

yeah but even if you're gonna eat meat have some G-d drat self respect

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:q:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
like a mcchicken you're really gonna eat that? bruh it hurts to see you self-harm

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation

Fuschia tude posted:

lol is page 8814 being left to day crew after all? :sad:

Ahh poo poo gotta get to the hitler page fast!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KqD9IGciWE

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

it's dutchess you count

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Trump's church visit is Wednesday right?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Duke are basically the preppy rich white kids who win poo poo who play the villains in every college movie ever.

Just watch the I Hate Christian Laetner 30 for 30 on netflix. There's just something about Duke.

I hate the 30 for 30 apologist videos that are two hours of "why does everybody hate us??? :qq: but we still win so suck it haters :smug:"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

MaxNV posted:

Trump's church visit is Wednesday right?

lol that poor church the gently caress did it ever do

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Al! posted:

You tell him nothing because he is already fired.

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

lol that poor church the gently caress did it ever do

Like yes, we should invite/let the orange clown fascist to speak at our church in the city that had a race rebellion and is one of the ground zeros for American racism. Also the city most notorious for white flight.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

MaxNV posted:

Like yes, we should invite/let the orange clown fascist to speak at our church in the city that had a race rebellion and is one of the ground zeros for American racism. Also the city most notorious for white flight.

oh that church did some poo poo then

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

mikemil828 posted:

Lulz Trump's favorability rating with African Americans is literally 0%, they prefer the plague over him.

white americans should be thanking african americans daily for saving the us from trump

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
i uh
https://twitter.com/NewsBuzz_com/status/770464615989936132

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

how do you not go with trumplump

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Also I said race rebellion because I saw this documentary of this really cool old white or Asian civil rights leader lady (can't remember) that was a part of the riots and civil rights movement in Detroit and when the interviewer asked her about the "riots" she came right back and asked him if he meant the "rebellion".

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

lol that black people are the only demographic saavy enough to identifyy trump as a lying piece of poo poo conman en masse

loving white ppl are truly the worst. give america to black ppl and kill yourselves

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation

babypolis posted:

white americans should be thanking african americans daily for saving the us from trump

His entire strategy for minority outreach is "black people are dumb as i and all my friends racistly think, im just gonna tell them ill fix everything"

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Al! posted:

A manafort

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

babypolis posted:

lol that black people are the only demographic saavy enough to identifyy trump as a lying piece of poo poo conman en masse

loving white ppl are truly the worst. give america to black ppl and kill yourselves

It's interesting that black voters have rejected him the most thoroughly when all minorities have an interest in seeing Trump go down in flames.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
uhh how many black people would have to vote for trump to cancel out the percentage of minorities and whites voting for Hillary ? and when is the last time blsck people even voted for a republican in anything but very small percentages ? Eisenhower ??

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation

Nichael posted:

It's interesting that black voters have rejected him the most thoroughly when all minorities have an interest in seeing Trump go down in flames.

all Americans with less than a million in cash in the bank as well as a backup supply of bullion have an interest in seeing Trump go down in flames

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Pon de Bundy posted:

uhh how many black people would have to vote for trump to cancel out the percentage of minorities and whites voting for Hillary ? and when is the last time blsck people even voted for a republican in anything but very small percentages ? Eisenhower ??

0 favorability. literally not a single black person polled fell for trumps poo poo

meanwhile like 7 out of 10 white males think the fat idiotic whiny conman should be president lol

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

babypolis posted:

0 favorability. literally not a single black person polled fell for trumps poo poo

meanwhile like 7 out of 10 white males think the fat idiotic whiny conman should be president lol

flip that white statistic and you've got "model minority" asians

:smuggo:

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Imagine I posted that 2012 map if only white men could vote.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
White people get offended when you call them racist as if you called them a slur

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

george w bush is walking along a beach and he finds a lamp half buried in the sand. he picks it up and wipes some of the dirt off. a genie comes out of the lamp and asks him what he wishes for. "i wish for an end to terror in the middle east" says bush. the genie snaps his fingers and suddenly, all the terrorists are locked up. bush is so excited, he drops the lamp and runs away cheering
barack obama strolls down the beach and finds the lamp. he rubs it and the genie comes out again and asks him what he wishes for. "i wish for health care for all americans" says obama. the genie snaps his fingers and suddenly, everyone in the united states finds out that they have health insurance. obama is so excited, he drops the lamp and runs away cheering
donald trump comes along and finds the lamp. he rubs it and the genie comes out again and asks him what he wishes for. "get out of the country you muslim scum" yells trump and he throws the lamp into the ocean

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

babypolis posted:

if joe Biden were running and not Hillary , I wonder how many white men trump would have in his corner. oh man Joe Biden vs trump would be the best timeline of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

all Americans with less than a million in cash in the bank as well as a backup supply of bullion have an interest in seeing Trump go down in flames

I mean, realistically, all Americans regardless of wealth do since this is the dude who really wants to know why we can't nuke western Europe. Unless, of course, they're Fallout cosplayers. Then Trump's probably the guy for them.

• Locked thread