Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Davinci posted:

That part and the current arc (the tournament) are unique to the Murata redraw which the anime is based off of. I don't remember which chapter the ONE version leads off of from that, but from that point it does nothing but gain mojo. Easily my favorite content in the whole comic.

Chapter 52 is the one where Garou beats up the tanktops and everything after that is stuff that the redraw hasn't gotten to yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Well then. I guess I have some reading material. Thanks.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Read Metal Bat vs Garou in Muratas, read ONEs from that point

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
I appreciate ONE bringing back villains from past arcs as normal citizens.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Can Of Worms posted:

I appreciate ONE bringing back villains from past arcs as normal citizens.

It's starting to feel like this arc is going to be "The people Mob influenced to be better fix things without him ever finding out what really happened."

Which does feel like something ONE might do.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

What parts do you want to be cliffhangers in the anime.

I would want

The reaction would be good, probably

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

El Burbo posted:

I would want

I am really hoping for that one.

Especially for "It makes so much sense!" posts from people who have only seen the anime.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

El Burbo posted:

I would want

i wish the season could end on that.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

But that means we won't get to see the hypnosis punch

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

El Burbo posted:

I would want

Yes

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Every now and then, I remember Reigen's "Justifiable Self Defense Rush" and my soul feels good.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mob-Psycho-100/Ch-096-003v002?id=308175

New chapter! Dimple noooooooo

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I believe in the goodness in Dimple's heart

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I was kinda hoping the tree was something new, but I guess it makes sense that it's Dimple after all. Gotta wrap up every loose end I guess!

I do like that Dimple is still trying to be a peaceful god. The Psycho Helmet Cult and (LOL) are basically the same in function - Dimple's mind controlling as many people as possible to develop a following. He's actually even more peaceful this go around than he was during (LOL), what with giving Hanazawa plenty of warnings and chances to escape. Back in (LOL), he went for the kill as soon as Mob stood up to him. I think he's come to realize he doesn't need 100% control of everyone to be a proper God.

He still definitely needs to go down, though. Mass mind control is still pretty evil, Dimple, even if it is 'peaceful.'

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

The body improvement club has accepted the cockroach, and so it leaves us forever.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dimple... :smith:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

he has a good reason for this i just know it :qq:
or maybe hes being controlled

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

TWIST FIST posted:

or maybe hes being controlled
The scene at the start with the plant esper getting his energy drained seems to hint that the broccoli has a mind separate from Psycho Helmet Dimple, so that could be the case...

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Dimple says the broccoli gained self awareness and it's learning from him. Maybe even if he stops being evil, the tree will at the point have learned all the wrong things and get rid of him and try to become God on its own

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Reigen ftw.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Reigen's plan is literally perfect, just like the man himself.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

Reigen ftw.

:hai:

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Ch.96.4

The Psycho Helmet Cult's influence spreads...

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Playing catch-up from the anime

This series is so loving good

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

i hope they shift poo poo around so they can pull a panty and stocking and end the season on mob about to go ???% while still awake

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Reigen getting the power transfer is in line for being in this season right? That's my favorite moment in the manga.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

I made a mistake because I can be a bit dumb. They should fit in the whole 7th division arc, yeah.

chiasaur11 fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Aug 30, 2016

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

This is the manga thread... and it looks like they plan on covering the entirety of 7th division, since there's not really any good stopping point.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The names of the episodes have all already leaked (they're in the code of the anime website)

The last episode is the epilogue to the claw arc and also the tsuchinoko omake

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Do you think it's okay to share this image in the anime thread?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Mraagvpeine posted:

Do you think it's okay to share this image in the anime thread?

100%

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

You could a short skit series out of the omake's and it'd be so loving good.

Person Dyslexic
Jul 23, 2007
Damnit that was like 5 frigging pages! I'm an addict now and I demand MORE MOB!

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Mob! Mob! Mob! Mob! Who do you want? Mob! Mob! Mob! Just like Mob!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The single comes out tomorrow, I believe. I want it now though.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

El Burbo posted:

The names of the episodes have all already leaked (they're in the code of the anime website)

The last episode is the epilogue to the claw arc and also the tsuchinoko omake

Episode 12, anyway. Haven't people also found plans to go up to episode 24 in the code of the website?

Plus the first scene of the anime makes me think they're at least planning to get to the possessed girl arc. Unless that was just a contextless teaser, anyway.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I would really love to see the possessed girl arc and the Reigen gets exposed arc more than anything.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
My optimistic hope is like, the anime goes up to Claw boss and ends on the broccoli. Maybe do an ova version of this current arc later if it does end up being the last arc.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The inclusion of broccoli in the op is a bit baffling because I'm not sure that even with 2 cours you could get there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Well the anime is going to get up past chapter 55ish in the manga this cour, so depending on how they time some poo poo....they could just about do it, yeah. I mean the first bit in the anime looks like it could have come from the "Courage" fight if you made the spirits individuals rather than featureless blobs. It's not impossible.