Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

i'm praying for that dragonball fusion game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Raserys posted:

i'm praying for that dragonball fusion game

No need for prayers, someone gathered the Dragon Balls already

http://gematsu.com/2016/08/dragon-ball-fusions-rated-brazil

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
Maybe they're localizing that detective pikachu game as well

I'd also be happy with an EO5 announcement.

My guess is that they'll just go over the selects, Pokemon and Mario party again.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

No need for prayers, someone gathered the Dragon Balls already

http://gematsu.com/2016/08/dragon-ball-fusions-rated-brazil

thank you brazil, please share with your dear friends in the western hemisphere and also with the english VAs

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Natron posted:

This is an accurate description of NeoGAF at all times. It's my favourite thing in the world to watch them ramp each others' hopes up for months and then be spitting mad when Nintendo doesn't meet their unreasonable, completely fact-free vision of what they've told themselves the new console will be. Can't wait for Nintendo to actually unveil it. Partially because I'm curious, and partly because I want to watch people melt down. I hope that when they reveal it they also say nothing about processor speed, available RAM, resolution, or storage so that it can continue until March.

hell, :same:

I find all the meltdowns so funny, like..what did they expect? Nintendo's keeping this poo poo secret, presumably for a good reason, and lets look at Sony, whose only current "big announcement" to make is the PS4 slim, which has already been unboxed. If anything, all the secrecy does is make the NX leaks look even faker than usual leaks do.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

is this real ?? no goofs please

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
better not be the final 3ds direct. I just bought this drat thing!

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

Are virtual console purchases really not going to carry over to this new console?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Kly posted:

Are virtual console purchases really not going to carry over to this new console?

:iiam:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Kly posted:

probably not, no.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Jonas Albrecht posted:

What is even coming out for the 3DS besides Pokemon? Goddamn, Nintendo.

metroid prime federation :getin:

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
Re: speculation about this being the final 3DS Direct, have there been rumors and/or official word that The 3DS is Over?

I thought all we knew was that WiiU manufacturing ends soon.

---

Kly posted:

This would be really silly if it happened. I mean, I can deal because I'll still have my WiiU and the VC games already on it. But it'll be weird if the third generation of VC won't allow carry over purchases.

coffeecup fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Aug 30, 2016

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

coffeecup posted:

Re: speculation about this being the final 3DS Direct, have there been rumors and/or official word that The 3DS is Over?

I thought all we knew was that WiiU manufacturing ends soon.

I recall literally no rumors about that being a thing, and the whole "WiiU manufacturing is ending!" thing probably isn't true because why would they end manufacturing them before they've even officially announced the NX

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Well that'll teach me to be a Salty Sega.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

oddium posted:

My uncle who works at nintendo sent it to me.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i want picross 3d 2

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Kurtofan posted:

metroid prime federation :getin:

It already came out, it's actually really good

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

oddium posted:

I have made some 3d models some times and that lighting is just too good to be computer generated. It's real.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Quest For Glory II posted:

i want picross 3d 2

i love you for this picture

greatn posted:

poo poo son, i gotta get that game soon. guess the new Worms will have to wait

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

i want picross 3d 2

I'm on board for the arcade stick and girly buttons. Gimme a Style Savvy 4 that lets me press Heart at key moments to give honest compliments, and the Star button is like an Emeril "BAM!" but for clothes.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

BillmasterCozb posted:

i love you for this picture
i got it off twitter, i have yet to create my own thinkpiece on the NX and millenials but surely it's coming

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

greatn posted:

well that's a yoshi's egg on my face

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

Trent posted:

what do you think the NX will smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha I would like to smell one

From a few pages back but if there's any suitable thread title successor to "john galt joke" then it's this

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Playstation just let PC players play a bunch of previously exclusive titles via Playstation Now. Your move, Nintendo.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Germstore posted:

better not be the final 3ds direct. I just bought this drat thing!

Luckily for you there are like over 9000 games to play on it and they are all still available!

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

Playstation just let PC players play a bunch of previously exclusive titles via Playstation Now. Your move, Nintendo.

You play PC exclusive games on PS4, or PS4 exclusive games on PC?

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

:nallears:
The only game on there I want is Ni No Kuni, and I don't want it that much. Call me back when I can play PC versions of Infamous Second Son and Persona 4 Golden.

Edit: Wait holy poo poo I didn't realize it was the whole library. I thought it was just those 6 games, like how Microsoft's thing only has like 10 PC titles available.

Second edit: I looked at the library and I'm back to :nallears:

deadly_pudding fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Aug 30, 2016

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

i want picross 3d 2

Where's the render for this? How am I supposed to believe is completely legitimate?

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

oddium posted:

It looks uncomfortable as gently caress to hold, could be legit.

BillmasterCozb posted:

I recall literally no rumors about that being a thing, and the whole "WiiU manufacturing is ending!" thing probably isn't true because why would they end manufacturing them before they've even officially announced the NX

The Wii U is dead. The NX is most likely the 3DS replacement. I guess we might have a better idea after this direct.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

katkillad2 posted:

The Wii U is dead. The NX is most likely the 3DS replacement. I guess we might have a better idea after this direct.

I don't see why they'd replace the 3DS when the New 3DS was meant to replace the old 3DS. If anything, it'd be a better idea for them to start making use of the N3DS hardware instead of trying to make games compatible with the old 3DS (Hyrule Warriors and Metroid: Federation Force both come to mind) or just making the NX the New New 3DS

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

BillmasterCozb posted:

I don't see why they'd replace the 3DS when the New 3DS was meant to replace the old 3DS. If anything, it'd be a better idea for them to start making use of the N3DS hardware instead of trying to make games compatible with the old 3DS (Hyrule Warriors and Metroid: Federation Force both come to mind) or just making the NX the New New 3DS

To be honest, I would be completely fine with another generation of games on the 3DS if they wanted to support it for another 3 years or so. I'm obviously just making assumptions from bits and pieces, but the NX is probably dead in the water if they are going to try to support 2 portable systems.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Jonas Albrecht posted:

What is even coming out for the 3DS besides Pokemon? Goddamn, Nintendo.

Dragon Quest 7, that Oasis thing from E3.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Lady Layton, you philistines!

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

BillmasterCozb posted:

I don't see why they'd replace the 3DS when the New 3DS was meant to replace the old 3DS.
The New 3DS was supposed to exist alongside the old 3DS much like how the DSi existed alongside the DS.

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Natron posted:

I hope that when they reveal it they also say nothing about processor speed, available RAM, resolution, or storage so that it can continue until March.

Pretty sure that's the norm for their console reveals. Maybe something about storage but probably lacking some important detail. It'd still be useful to clarify other useful things (price, launch/upcoming titles, how the controllers/device actually works).

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

greatn posted:

You play PS3 games on PS4 or PC or I guess a Sony smart TV via NotOnLive. At $19.99 per month, you could probably save more money buying a cheap rear end PS3 and pick up a ton of games for under $10 a piece.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

greatn posted:

You can play PS3 games streamed from Sony to your computer (or PS4, or PS Vita/PSTV) for $15 monthly. If you have good, reliable Internet, PS Now looks like a great value. If you don't, it's unplayable.

Edit: Yeah, 20 a month or 45 for three months. Got confused.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
That seems overpriced honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

The NA announcement for the 3DS direct mentioned that there would be no news about NX in the direct jfyi dudes

• Locked thread