Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Super No Vacancy posted:

here's Freelance's card tonight

Prince Mustafa Ali(c) vs. GPA - Freelance Title
Beauty and the Beast(c) vs. The N-Word - TLC match for the Tag Titles
Matt Knicks vs. Chris Castro - Last Man Standing
Robert Anthony/Space Monkey vs. Ethan Page/Kobe Durst
Isaias Velazquez vs. Chase Owens
Mr. 450 vs. Joey Lynch
Scramble Match: Sugar Dunkerton vs. Peter Avalon vs. Alex Ohlson vs. Russian Beast vs. El Chivas Blancas vs. Jake Something
Andras Vidal vs. JJ Garrett

they stream all their shows live also

love watching their webcam repeatedly try and fail to auto-focus on frantic action in the ring in this google hangouts stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
AIW had an awesome show last night.

Shigehiro Irie/Kingston was awesome and probably my favorite match of the night

Nate Webb still has the best entrance in wrestling.

Tommy End/Raymond Rowe was fantastic as was Tracy Williams and Michael Elgin.

Teddy Hart allegedly broke his ankle. He shot an angle after breaking said ankle so.....yeah. I didn't know he showed up to his bookings so I was surprised to see him there. Mr. Money is adorable and well behaved.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Is anyone going to do the breakdown of BOLA participants this year?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TUS posted:

How so?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Cody Rhodes- Will wrestle for ten minutes and then leave when he hears a fan use an insider term
Kaimatachi- Fur coat based suicide pact with Marty Scurll
Jeff Cobb- A fire hydrant turned into a wrestler by a magic spell. Here to throw around little boys.
Mark Haskins- The Brock Lesnar of TNA
Dalton Castle- Suplex Liberace
Pete Dunne- Bruiserweight. Goes singlet shopping with Braun Strowman.
Sami Callahan- The ill fated Solomon Crowe, but cooler and grosser and maybe a cat now?
Tommy End- Kickboxer. Satanist. Very cool, love him lots.
Trevor Lee- Very rude young caveman. Real strong, beautiful hair.

Adam Cole dropped out, and was replaced by

Cedric Alexander- Has been awesome for a long time, finally getting the heat he deserves.
John Hennigan- aka Mundo aka Morrison. The real Tough Enough success story.
Jack Gallaher- Gentleman Grappler. Has a cool technical style and a gnarly corner dropkick.
Chris Hero- Best in the biz. Elbows galore. Body positive. I hope he wins.
Mark Andrews- Does flips, kind of a jobber I guess? Looks like Draco Malfoy.
Ricochet- Aka Prince Puma. So good, amazing flyer, won in 2014.
Marty Scurll- Snaps fingers, see Kamaitachi.
Matt Sydal- aka Evan Bourne. Better than ever, loves cactus drugs.
Kyle O'Reilly- MMA ghost. Won in 2013. Will never wrestle Tommy End.
Fenix- Really cool luchador. Loves that dang middle rope. Ear shattering superkicks, his thigh must hurt so much.
Zack Sabre Jr- Current champ. Armbar loving mega British technical wizard. Won last year.
Will Ospreay- The new hotness. Terrible tshirts, cool dives. Should be forced to surrender his spot in the tournament to Vader.
Pentagon Jr- Basically the coolest. Skeleton monster who loves breaking arms. To cool to ever win anything.
Jushin "Thunder" Liger- hosed up that they keep pushing these old 90s guys

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

So I was being crazy that someone did an effort post about BOLA the last 2 or 3 years? OK :smith:

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Hey man I worked very hard on that stupid post

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

tickets to the BOLA-KILLER go on sale this evening.

https://twitter.com/AAWPro/status/770267639050481664

friday at bourbon street is $50 first / $40 second / $30 third / $20 fourth fifth GA
saturday at berwyn eagles club is I think $10 more per tier

they just said they're announcing more talent for 9/18 tonight so we may not get any more entrants until after tickets are up

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TUS posted:

So I was being crazy that someone did an effort post about BOLA the last 2 or 3 years? OK :smith:

Hulkamatt made threads like a few years ago, but doesnt actually follow PWG anymore

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I decided to do a quick rundown.

Everyone owns. The tournament owns. All three days will own. Buy the DVDs.

Thank you, I hope you enjoyed.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Suplex Liberace

Oatgan name change please.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

I decided to do a quick rundown.

Everyone owns. The tournament owns. All three days will own. Buy the DVDs.

Thank you, I hope you enjoyed.

Cody Rhodes does not, in fact, own

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Kyle O'Reilly- MMA ghost. Won in 2013. Will never wrestle Tommy End.

Why do you say these things that you know will hurt me, BJR

I could probably whip up a slightly more detailed BOLA preview, give me a few minutes

Grozz Nuy fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Aug 29, 2016

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Suplex Liberace posted:

Oatgan name change please.
ok

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

TUS posted:

There's 24 guys who aren't ZANDIG. That's all you need to know.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Entrants:

1. Cody Rhodes (USA): Spent his entire career in WWE or WWE's developmental system prior to leaving over creative issues earlier this year. A lot of people disparaged his workrate in WWE upon his departure, but he listed BOLA on his widely publicized career goals checklist after quitting WWE, so it's safe to say he'll be busting his rear end this weekend. Had a couple of decent-to-good matches against PWG roster members for Evolve for his first indie dates.
2. Kamaitachi (Japan): Former NJPW young lion, has gotten a lot of hype for his work in CMLL on excursion, especially his series with Dragon Lee. Has started working for ROH and other indies in recent months, had his first PWG match back in May. Dyed his hair bright red shortly after moving to the US, wears a gaudy fur coat to the ring. Dives and bumps like an insane person.
3. Jeff Cobb (USA): Former Olympic amateur wrestler, has worked in the Norcal indie scene for many years but best known as Matanza in Lucha Underground. Basically looks like a walking refrigerator. Ridiculously strong, his first PWG match featured him doing rolling gutwrench suplexes to Chris fuckin' Hero.
4. Mark Haskins (England): Former high flier suffered severe injuries on a dive gone bad about 5 years ago, now works a more striking and mat-based style. I've never seen him wrestle but I've seen a lot of people put over the fluidity and crispness of his offense. Making his PWG debut this weekend.
5. Dalton Castle (USA): Took ROH's midcard by storm last year. Flamboyant ambiguously gay gimmick, but unlike 15-20 years ago hugely over as a babyface. Does lots of suplexes. In a trios match with his 'boys' on Night 1 but since the wrestlers he uses as his entourage in ROH haven't accompanied him to PWG in the past it's unclear who those will actually be (my guess is Best Friends).
6. Pete Dunne (England): Heel du jour of the British independent scene, had widely hyped rivalries with Ospreay and Andrews. Also making his PWG debut at BOLA. Adopted the 'Bruiserweight' nickname to go with a striking-based style unusual for a man of his size. Super young like a lot of the other British guys that are beginning to break out.
7. Sami Callihan (USA): Toiled in NXT for like two years while barely getting on TV before finally requesting his release late last year. Did deathmatches in CZW for a long time, now works a manic brawler style. Highly divisive among fans, but other wrestlers talk about how underrated he is all the time. Has started to come to the ring in a cat mask for some of his recent matches?
8. Tommy End (Netherlands): Super intense, heavily tattooed Satanist. Mentored by Chris Hero, who broke him into the stateside indies. Widely considered one of the best strikers on the indies, thanks in no small part to his kickboxing training. Has a jumping knee strike that looks brutal as hell. Heavily implied to be signed by WWE for the incoming NXT class, so BOLA will probably be his last shows in PWG before reporting to the Performance Center.
9. Trevor Lee (USA): Extremely hairy. Broke in to PWG in early 2014 and went on the patented 'new guy streak', pinning a bunch of former champions with flash rollups over his first year with the company. Turned heel shortly after losing his first title shot, now plays up his TNA employment for heat. Will probably reference Matt Hardy during his match(es).
10. Cedric Alexander (USA): Late replacement for Adam Cole, who left the tournament bracket probably due to political issues as he's recently become ROH Champion. Constantly underpushed in ROH despite great charisma and workrate, has been riding some starmaking performances in the CWC to taking the greater indie scene by storm. Stopped getting booked in PWG for like a year, probably due to political complications with ROH during the time when they pulled and/or discouraged a lot of their contracted wrestlers from working in PWG. Also likely signing with WWE after the aforementioned killer performances in the CWC. Has an awesome dropkick.
11. John Hennigan (USA): AKA Johnny Mundo in Lucha Underground, FKA Johnny Nitro and John Morrison in ECW/WWE. Also making his PWG debut at BOLA. Has performed wrestling moves on a dog, on film. Does a lot of flippy poo poo but smart enough to not kill himself on dives. Hollywood gimmick, unclear if he'll be importing his heel character from Lucha Underground.
12. Jack Gallagher (England): Turned a lot of heads in the CWC thanks to his colorful 'Extraordinary Gentleman' gimmick and fancy submissions. Has a bit of amateur MMA experience. Does a gnarly Shibata-esque corner dropkick and actually wins matches with it.
13. Chris Hero (USA): Best wrestler in the world. One of the longest-tenured veterans of the modern indie scene, rumored to be mulling a potential return to WWE despite being released from their developmental system under a previous regime. Elbow strikes, bicycle kicks, and piledrivers for days. Insane cardio despite looking like your pudgy uncle. Former PWG champion, but has never won BOLA so many people think this is finally his year.
14. Mark Andrews (Wales): Insanely flippy twink. Has a 'mallpunk circa 2004' gimmick. Has great looking offense but jobs a lot in PWG and I don't anticipate that changing much this weekend.
15. Ricochet (USA): 2014 BOLA winner, also known as Prince Puma in Lucha Underground. Outstanding wrestler but has the tendency to coast and/or not take matches seriously when he's not being seriously pushed. Supposedly wrapped up his contractual commitments to LU at the end of season 3, rumors are flying like crazy over whether he's just playing out the string on his non-compete before heading to WWE or continuing his current path of working in LU and NJPW with sporadic indie dates in between tours overseas.
16. Matt Riddle (USA): Yet another guy debuting in PWG this weekend. Former MMA fighter who gained a substantial following from being on The Ultimate Fighter. Transitioned to wrestling after being barred from MMA for repeatedly failing drug tests. Reportedly a prodigy for the business, drawing rave reviews for his matches despite being only two years in from his first match. Poses and says 'bro' a lot. Oatgan's favorite, yet another reason why he's dumb for not coming this year.
17. Marty Scurll (England): Plays an over-the-top 'villain' gimmick, complete with umbrella and fur coat. Got hugely over at last year's BOLA thanks to tons of personality. Uses the crossface chickenwing as a well-protected finish that pops the crowd in 2016, somehow. Works all over the place in the US now, has apparently signed with ROH beginning with their upcoming UK tour.
18. Matt Sydal (USA): FKA Evan Bourne, was released after a couple wellness violations and a particularly nasty foot injury kept him on the shelf for a long time. Ridiculously crisp high-flier, probably one of the most underrated workers in the business right now. Best shooting star press in the world. Giant hippie, loves psychedelic drugs. Does a stupid yoga taunt before his Muta Lock but that's basically the only negative thing I can say about him. Kind of sounds like a Muppet. Uses a great Dr. Dog song for his entrance music.
19. Kyle O'Reilly (Canada): 2013 BOLA champion, held PWG title for most of 2014 after beating Adam Cole. Highly MMA-influenced striker/grappler. Has great matches with wrestlers from just about any style. Multiple time ROH and IWGP junior heavyweight tag champ with Bobby Fish.
20. Fenix (Mexico): Part of the AAA contingent of Lucha Underground, but might be splitting with the former company to focus on US indies where he's found great success. Awesome energetic high-flier, does a gorgeous tornillo. Swears a lot, which got him in trouble at Chikara because Quack is a lame nerd. Broke into PWG at last year's BOLA, but reportedly too expensive for them to book all the time.
21. Zack Sabre Jr. (England): 2015 BOLA winner, current PWG champion after a long (probably slightly too long in retrospect) program with Roderick Strong. Merges World Of Sport-influenced flashy grappling with Japanese-style striking from his time as a junior heavyweight in NOAH. Tremendously beloved by the PWG crowd. I'm very curious to see how they're going to protect him as champ while eliminating him from the bracket because a repeat winner is completely unprecedented.
22. Will Ospreay (England): Reigning BOSJ winner, flippy man extraordinaire. Has a bunch of dumb t-shirt designs. Takes enough bad bumps that he's already getting nerve damage at 23 years old. My personal prediction to win the tournament, but it's much harder to predict than the last two years this time so I could be wrong.
23. Pentagon Jr. (Mexico): Another import from AAA/Lucha Underground, his tweener brawling style and awesome look has gotten him absurdly over on the indie scene. Sold out of all his merch last year before the weekend was even over. Makes a goofy hand symbol really cool somehow. Real-life older brother to Fenix.
24. Jushin 'Thunder' Liger (Japan): Living legend who innovated a ton of the 'junior heavyweight' style that permeates all throughout the indies today during the 90s. Almost literally a real-life anime character. Can still go pretty well despite being old enough to be about 90% of the other entrants' dad.

First round matches:

Matt Sydal vs. John Hennigan: This one's interesting because they were both coming up in WWE at the same time so they have some history together but have both become much better as wrestlers since leaving the fed. Sydal doesn't have a great record as a singles wrestler in PWG but in general guys don't win much when they first come into the company so I think he beats Hennigan here.
Ricochet vs. Jeff Cobb (Night 1): This matchup is of course imported straight from Lucha Underground. Cobb got his first victory in PWG at their last show but Ricochet has been consistently protected despite falling out of the main event so I'm pretty confident he'll win this match.
Marty Scurll vs. Pentagon Jr. (Night 1): The crowd's gonna get really loud for this one. This one I can see going either way: Pentagon advanced last year but he was matched up against another luchador, Marty got all the way to the semi-finals last year (and lost to the eventual tournament winner) but has lost a handful of matches since. My gut says that Marty wins though, since he's booked in the company more consistently.
Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Tommy End (Night 1): If Sabre's match with O'Reilly at Thirteen is any indication, this match is going to be super brutal. Since this weekend will almost certainly be PWG's last opportunity to run Tommy End matches for the forseeable future, I would not be surprised to see someone interfere in this match to screw with Zack and get Tommy the win while setting up a future title program for Sabre. But if this match finishes clean, then Zack will obviously win.
Fenix vs. Will Ospreay (Night 1): So many flips. Since Fenix is basically a special attraction in PWG and Ospreay has been protected pretty well in the past, I think Will wins this match.
Jushin Liger vs. Chris Hero (Night 1): One of those matches that could basically only happen in PWG. Will almost certainly be either the main event or semi-main. Hero has put guys over unexpectedly before, including during BOLA, but I think he wins and Liger joins the giant comedy multi-man tag on Night 3.
Jack Gallagher vs. Dalton Castle (Night 2): This is probably one of the best matches they could make to get Gallagher over quickly. Opening the shows with matches heavy on comedy has been Castle's forte in PWG and this match will likely be more of that. This one's a little bit tough to predict, since although Castle has seniority in the promotion over Gallagher he has yet to win a match. I think Gallagher actually goes over here because he would have a better stylistic match with several of the other guys I expect to advance to the second round.
Mark Andrews vs. Pete Dunne (Night 2): This is a match that has been run all over the British indies to great effect, just like Andrews/Ospreay stole the show at Night 1 of last year's BOLA. Andrews has excelled at getting fantastic looking poo poo in before putting other guys over strong, so I think Dunne wins here and follows in Scurll's footsteps as a newcomer that goes surprisingly deep in the tournament. If his reputation as an excellent heel is accurate, Dunne would be a natural choice to cheat to knock Sabre out of the bracket, which is another reason to believe he'll win this match.
Kamaitachi vs. Trevor Lee (Night 2): This is another potential show-stealer, Trevor is great at bullying tiny guys and Kamaitachi will happily kill himself for smaller crowds than this one. Trevor has actually lost a lot since turning heel (counter to the traditional pattern), so I think Kamaitachi gets the 'upset' win here so they can get more fresh matches out of him while he's in the States.
Cedric Alexander vs. Mark Haskins (Night 2): Cedric's been killing it all over the place lately and Haskins has a reputation of being supremely underrated so I'm actually very excited for this one. This one is tough to predict too since Cedric's a last minute replacement, I could really see it going either way. He's also booked for King of Trios so we should get a better idea of whether he's advancing after Friday night.
Cody Rhodes vs. Sami Callihan (Night 2): Not the best first match for Cody in PWG imo, but they're both guys who were let go by WWE so they have incentive to 'prove them wrong' here. They're apparently having a match in some Northeast indie just a couple days from now, so they could potentially use that a dry run for BOLA. Callihan has been reasonably protected since returning but has also lost multiple matches and Cody is one of the bigger names to debut in PWG in a while, so this one is tough to call. I'm going to hazard a guess and say Cody wins here, but I would not be at all surprised to see Sami advance instead.
Matt Riddle vs. Kyle O'Reilly (Night 2): These two are obvious stylistic complements to each other, plus Riddle has been publicly asking for this match for a while and Kyle makes everyone look great win or lose. I'm really excited for this one, and I expect Riddle's ironic goofball heel act to get over big. O'Reilly will win but Riddle's definitely going to get plenty of opportunity to shine.

Non-tournament matches:

Dalton Castle and the Boys vs. Adam Cole and the Young Bucks (Night 1)
Fenix and Pentagon Jr. vs. Chris Hero and Tommy End (Night 2)
Will Ospreay, Ricochet, and Matt Sydal vs. Adam Cole and the Young Bucks (Night 2)
Maybe another tag match on Night 1? There's nothing else announced but they typically run two per night and there's plenty of guys that are booked for the weekend but not doing anything on Friday.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Super No Vacancy posted:

tickets to the BOLA-KILLER go on sale this evening.

https://twitter.com/AAWPro/status/770267639050481664

friday at bourbon street is $50 first / $40 second / $30 third / $20 fourth fifth GA
saturday at berwyn eagles club is I think $10 more per tier

they just said they're announcing more talent for 9/18 tonight so we may not get any more entrants until after tickets are up

:f5: come on y'all i got things to do tonight

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I totally spaced that AAW tickets went on sale and rushed back... at least they're delayed.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Pinwiz11 posted:

I totally spaced that AAW tickets went on sale and rushed back... at least they're delayed.

They're up now!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i love the mods

also hell yeah got AAW tickets look for me in the front row

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Got 4th row for Night 1, 1st row stage for Night 2. Hope they announce some good talent now.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Front row, both nights. Bring it.

Also added in September: El Dragon Azteca Jr. :getin: :woop:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Pinwiz11 posted:

haha I also forgot and was eating a tasty sandwich. thankfully I turned tweet notifications on for aaw a couple weeks ago

dragon azteca is a cool announcement!

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Pinwiz11 posted:

Front row, both nights. Bring it.

Also added in September: El Dragon Azteca Jr. :getin: :woop:

I wonder if he's going to perform under that gimmick or as Rey Horus. I'm happy to see that dude finally get booked in the States though, he's so good.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Enjoy Bola this year boys, because after the Jim Lynam Tournament it'll probably be the last #BolaKiller

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Third row for both nights, whee.

And to bring this up again:

Deathlove posted:

Any of you cool AAW kids got an extra ticket for Cero Miedo because some idiot dad went and saw a movie with his kids instead of camping the website for one of the leftover tickets :mad:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

oatgan posted:

i love the mods

also hell yeah got AAW tickets look for me in the front row

Yah ditto

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I forgot suplex liberace's original name already

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
https://twitter.com/aawpro/status/770456218577936384

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Hope Brian Cage beats Davey Vega with the Steiner Screwdriver in about 2 minutes in the first match

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Super No Vacancy posted:

Hope Brian Cage beats Davey Vega with the Steiner Screwdriver in about 2 minutes in the first match

Here I was thinking I was alone in finding Davey Vega boring

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

:gaben:!!!!!

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Thank you :unsmith:

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Anyone been to house of hardcore before and if so how close to the show do they announce full cards?

Im looking into their shows on october 14th and 15th but they haven't announced enough for me to commit.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

the pentagon/ciampa title match is 9/1 in berwyn. first row tickets sold out about 5 minutes after doors opened, fewer than 50 tickets left by the end of the show
Pentagon Jr. vs Tommaso Ciampa
Tommy End vs. Chris Hero
Colt Cabana, Silas Young, Michael Elgin, Sami Callihan, Cedric Alexander, Fenix, Zack Sabre Jr., debut of Drew Galloway

9/16 back at bourbon street
Jeff Cobb vs. Matt Riddle - 'earn your spot match' for a shot at regular aaw bookings I guess
Abyss vs. Mil Muertes w/ Katrina, as has been discussed
also announced: the return of Prince Mustafa Ali

Thursday is sold out.

Mil Muertes won't be on 9/16, that match is now Abyss vs. Sami Callihan which I'd rather see anyway
then Jeff Cobb vs. Matt Riddle
Fitchett/Vega vs. Ohio Is 4 Killers for the tag belts
Kimber Lee/Heidi Lovelace vs. The Hooligans

also announced for 9/16: Fenix, Dragon Azteca Jr., Dezmond Xavier, Kongo Kong, AR Fox, Chris Hero, Jack Evans, Drew Gulak, Trevor Lee, Andrew Everett, Josh Alexander, Prince Mustafa Ali
:getin:

anyway the reason I was gonna make a post in the first place was I noticed that they're running two shows a month for the next three months. 11/4 is at Bourbon Street and 11/26 is the Windy City Classic at Logan Square

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

If any UK types haven't subscribed to Flash's podcast yet you really need to, the first was a bit amatuer but he's really got into the flow of it and the last few, especially the latest with Nixon Newell is excellent

https://soundcloud.com/morgan-webster-468128657/wrestling-friends-4-nixon-newell

Skarsnik fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Aug 31, 2016

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

It scares me when Gabe reminds us he has a sense of humor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Skarsnik posted:

If any UK types haven't subscribed to Flash's podcast yet you really need to, the first was a bit amatuer but he's really got into the flow of it and the last few, especially the latest with Nixon Newell is excellent

https://soundcloud.com/morgan-webster-468128657/wrestling-friends-4-nixon-newell

I don't really buy Nixon's excuse for passing on the STARDOM, Skarsnik. We'll see what's the deal come the November WWE UK tour and if she's there.